10000Hours Timetable

ds10

If 10000hours are looking for me to turn my pledge into a signed direct debit form, they'll need to post me one. I still haven't received a single e-mail on any subject. No problems receiving e-mails from anywhere else, no sign of them being mistakenly treated as junk mail, nothing.

Boo!

Every email I have received from TTH has been treated as junk by Outlook, even after I whitelisted the address.

I think they are using mailchimp to send them out but something isn't right !

Aye, if you pay peanuts you get mailchimps, and the monkeys don't receive any e-mails. Something like that anyway!

Every email I have received from TTH has been treated as junk by Outlook, even after I whitelisted the address.

I think they are using mailchimp to send them out but something isn't right !

Coming through OK on googlemail.

I've been lucky - no problems with email either!

I've re-pledged, still no e-mails. Does the fact I am a Mac user have anything to do with it? If I go within 50 yards of a Windows PC I come out in a rash and start shaking. I'm using my 24" iMac and Apple's own Mac Mail e-mail package - no problems sending or receiving to anywhere else. I only seem to have this problem with receiving e-mails from 10000hours.

I've re-pledged, still no e-mails. Does the fact I am a Mac user have anything to do with it? If I go within 50 yards of a Windows PC I come out in a rash and start shaking. I'm using my 24" iMac and Apple's own Mac Mail e-mail package - no problems sending or receiving to anywhere else. I only seem to have this problem with receiving e-mails from 10000hours.

I had a word with Richard after your bottle crashed in the relegation run in and we both agreed you weren't CIC material. :P

Can't be a Mac problem, I use Mac as well although I'm using Entourage for email.

Would be happy to try forwarding a copy of the 10000Hours email if you wish!

Next time Sid posts the numbers of pledges that the CIC has received he'll have to remember to subtract 1!!

Edited by ds10

I feel the same about Windows PC's... Haven't properly used one for years - except to "fix" things that go wrong with friends'. :lol:

I am using a 13" MacBook Pro with Apple Mail (google hosting) and have had no problem receiving their emails. Perhaps you could try logging onto your email from a web browser instead of using the mail client to see if your hosting package is "junking" them. They could be backlisted before they even get sent to your Mac... :unsure::ph34r:

Again, I'd be happy to forward you the email from TTH if you like.

I feel the same about Windows PC's... Haven't properly used one for years - except to "fix" things that go wrong with friends'. :lol:

I am using a 13" MacBook Pro with Apple Mail (google hosting) and have had no problem receiving their emails. Perhaps you could try logging onto your email from a web browser instead of using the mail client to see if your hosting package is "junking" them. They could be backlisted before they even get sent to your Mac... :unsure::ph34r:

Again, I'd be happy to forward you the email from TTH if you like.

Good advice - which seems to have solved the problem. Checked my BT Yahoo Mail through the Safari browser, and it was treating the messages as junk. After instructing it not to do so, the e-mails from 10000hours all popped up as normal in Mac Mail. BT Yahoo Mail was also treating e-mail from Ticketmaster and Amazon as junk, but strangely these were arriving in my Mac Mail inbox normally anyway.

Seems to be sorted, thanks for the advice to go through a browser.

Good advice - which seems to have solved the problem. Checked my BT Yahoo Mail through the Safari browser, and it was treating the messages as junk. After instructing it not to do so, the e-mails from 10000hours all popped up as normal in Mac Mail. BT Yahoo Mail was also treating e-mail from Ticketmaster and Amazon as junk, but strangely these were arriving in my Mac Mail inbox normally anyway.

Seems to be sorted, thanks for the advice to go through a browser.

Any time Paul!

Surely worth a wee GD...?! :unsure: You have 177 to spare :o

Of what relevance is the size of your computer?

Are you trying to compensate for something? :whistle

Just a quick note that information regarding the Direct Debits will not go out tonight.

A number of us involved in the preperation of the paperwork and e-mails have been caught in Power Cuts that are still on going so it will be tomorrow before all the paperwork can be sent out online.

10000hours CIC

Just a quick note that information regarding the Direct Debits will not go out tonight.

A number of us involved in the preperation of the paperwork and e-mails have been caught in Power Cuts that are still on going so it will be tomorrow before all the paperwork can be sent out online.

10000hours CIC

Get Aaron Mooy back on the warm up bike. :P

10000hours CIC

... should have got some solar panels installed in yer' hoose.

Poor show.... another deadline missed. :)