Password Bypass

Tam M

Hoping someone will be able to help.

Sadly my wee cousin was killed on Boxing Day, and we have just managed to lay him to rest. We have been trying to access his laptop to get all his photos etc off the laptop, but the family have had no luck in guessing his password. Is it possible to gain access to the computer without clearing all the information on it? :wink:

Sadly my wee cousin was killed on Boxing Day, and we have just managed to lay him to rest. We have been trying to access his laptop to get all his photos etc off the laptop, but the family have had no luck in guessing his password. Is it possible to gain access to the computer without clearing all the information on it? :wink:

Hi Tam

Please have a look at this website http://www.paisleypcrepair.co.uk/home This will get you to my future son in law, he has sorted many of my comps laptops.. He was able to get into my laptop when I could not get access to it and he got everything off hard drive. He then reformatted the hard drive and put everything back on it great job and I had it back within 48 hours. Have a look at his testimonials, he is just starting and hopes to make a business out of this in the future. He may be able to help you, it wont cost you to ask.

His name is Chris and just let him know that I sent you.

Hope he can sort this for you

Alan

Hi Tam

Please have a look at this website http://www.paisleypcrepair.co.uk/home This will get you to my future son in law, he has sorted many of my comps laptops.. He was able to get into my laptop when I could not get access to it and he got everything off hard drive. He then reformatted the hard drive and put everything back on it great job and I had it back within 48 hours. Have a look at his testimonials, he is just starting and hopes to make a business out of this in the future. He may be able to help you, it wont cost you to ask.

His name is Chris and just let him know that I sent you.

Hope he can sort this for you

Alan