Final Q&A & Sign Up Meeting

div

This was just the start of what I have, there will be more posts to come, all of course 100% accurate and from sources which are publicly available and not infringing on anyones rights or comitting any crimes.

You started off pretty well but the last paragraph just killed it. You claim not to have an agenda and only want what is best for the club. But then you claim to "have" some negative information, but won't share it with others yet. That doesn't appear to be someone looking out for the club. It appears more that someone who is intent on releasing information at a time to suit your personal agenda.

Tell us what you "have" now or piss off.

You started off pretty well but the last paragraph just killed it. You claim not to have an agenda and only want what is best for the club. But then you claim to "have" some negative information, but won't share it with others yet. That doesn't appear to be someone looking out for the club. It appears more that someone who is intent on releasing information at a time to suit your personal agenda.

You make a good point but telling the guy to piss off is a bit over the top.

Personally in the unlikely event he does 'have' anything, I'd like to hear what it is.

A little bit harsh to tell me to piss off, do you not think?

Why have you got such a negative attitutde? I don't have a personal agenda at all. And why are you labelling my information as 'negative'. My last piece of information brought to your attention that Maxi Group have an element of financial control over St. Mirren, this was 100% true and confirmed by REA. Who would you not want to know that?

However, I am now in a huff, so I won't post any other info.

Here is an idea for a bit of light 'black and white' relief if and when this event happens.

Allen (FS) and I have put together a wee 15 minute video on the dreaded '***' word. For younger forum users, this relates to a European UEFA Cup match at Love Street in 1985 against *************** of Sweden. It's widely considered by some (me) as one of the worst ever results at Love Street in Paisley in over 114 years of football there. We lost in true 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory' fashion, big time.

It is so far unused/unseen footage filmed at the time of the Love Street Movie DVD over two years ago now.

Pleaase keep it that way. Please. Pretty please. :ph34r:

We could have a wee screening after the formal discussion only for those interested or who wanted to stay on. We would then publish online again afterwards free of charge of course, just for Shull.

Dunno, just a thought, he says getting his coat........

Steve

Dear God NO!!!! Please. For the love of God NO!!!! :wink:

A little bit harsh to tell me to piss off, do you not think?

Why have you got such a negative attitutde? I don't have a personal agenda at all. And why are you labelling my information as 'negative'. My last piece of information brought to your attention that Maxi Group have an element of financial control over St. Mirren, this was 100% true and confirmed by REA. Who would you not want to know that?

However, I am now in a huff, so I won't post any other info.

Not at all. I'm just in a huff so won't post it on here. I'll do it on the Official Forum. I don't get told to 'piss off' over there.

Yet more evidence that you aren't really interested in the future of club but rather your own standing in this online community. If you withhold significant information on the situation you are every bit as much to blame as any perpetrator.......

But then again, I doubt you "have" anything.

Yet more evidence that you aren't really interested in the future of club but rather your own standing in this online community. If you withhold significant information on the situation you are every bit as much to blame as any perpetrator.......

But then again, I doubt you "have" anything.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yep, that's so often the way these days. It even appears to happen when you use £100,000 of your own companies money to provide a short term loan to a football club you didn't have any emotional attachment to 18 months ago. It's strange how the internet has spawned so many expert spin doctors. :rolleyes:

Good, I won't have to read it...could you take that c*ck Yul with you. :P

Yea sure uhhu.... Richard has not destroyed the argument. He has shown commitment by allowing his company to short term loan a much smaller buisness as is St Mirren and use his much more vast financial wealth to help the club. There is something more profound here. I think most of the anti cic don't realise that St Mirren as a company is realy very small. It has a turnover of £3.4M and generates 0 profit. Maxi Group have a £35M turnover and generate £5M profit per annum.

uhhu said (and deleted) "This was just the start of what I have, there will be more posts to come, all of course 100% accurate and from sources which are publicly available and not infringing on anyones rights or comitting any crimes.

Well, you damned well did delete the damning last paragraph (above) from your original post after civilsaint outed you as possibly having an anti-CIC agenda! Why?

Please forgive me if I am wrong here, but this is the way I see it:

Were you trying to cover up revealing that you indeed do have an agenda against the CIC? You will need to remember that probably most of the folk on the Official Forum may well read and post here alsio...

If you were really concerned, you would reveal what you know now. Unless of course, there is nothing to reveal and you are attempting to dissuade folks from signing their DDs?

I can come to no other conclusion.

You know, the way this is all panning out, a person would not be surprised to learn that that uhhu, Yul Brynner, animal and all of the self proclaimed magnificent 7 are all just one or 2 individuals up to mischief.

Edited by Vambo57

uhhu said (and deleted) "This was just the start of what I have, there will be more posts to come, all of course 100% accurate and from sources which are publicly available and not infringing on anyones rights or comitting any crimes.

Well, you damned well did delete the damning last paragraph (above) from your original post after civilsaint outed you as possibly having an anti-CIC agenda! Why?

Please forgive me if I am wrong here, but this is the way I see it:

Were you trying to cover up revealing that you indeed do have an agenda against the CIC? You will need to remember that probably most of the folk on the Official Forum may well read and post here alsio...

If you were really concerned, you would reveal what you know now. Unless of course, there is nothing to reveal and you are attempting to dissuade folks from signing their DDs?

I can come to no other conclusion.

You know, the way this is all panning out, a person would not be surprised to learn that that uhhu, Yul Brynner, animal and all of the self proclaimed magnificent 7 are all just one or 2 individuals up to mischief.

I don't understand this at all.

Why do you care what this guy's motivation is?

Surely we're supposed to be discussing the CIC not this guy's personal history.

Maybe he had a fight with Atkinson at school and has held a grudge ever since…who cares?

If he doesn't support the CIC then he's entitled to his opinion.

If you don't agree either ignore the post or dispute the facts about the CIC.

There's no need to turn this into some sort of witch hunt.

That's not reasoned debate…

Have you been listening to people on this forum?

If so then you shouldnt be trusted with your own bank card never mind an adult decision over something like the cic.

Get it filled in, get it posted and behave yourself!

1) I could hardly LISTEN to people on a non vocal forum, and

2) Why would it be that you couldn't be an adult to decide against the CiC? Is it akin to the emporers new clothes? Only the clever will see what's not there?

That's quite a diatribe of a statement, not proven in fact.

I am being influenced by all sides of the argument. pro and anti CiC.

I am being influenced by all I read about the workings of a CiC.

I am, first and foremost, making my decisions based on MY interpretations of all I have read.

Is that OK Mister?

Maybe he had a fight with Atkinson at school and has held a grudge ever since…who cares?

Not a witchunt mate and certailnly not discussing the guys personal history. I am just trying to point out that IMO uhhu's claim of possibly having dirt to dish out on the CIC may be deterring folk from signing up and he may not even have such information as he has not revealed such.

I have posted very liittle on this thread, unlike you. Am I not entitled to an opinion also?

Perhaps I can help. :P

The motivation is in fact very important. Posting a question about the CIC is absolutely to be encouraged. A question such as "will a CIC provide additional protection for the clubs assets? Pretty good question. "What does the charge lodged with Companies House mean?" Again a very good question. Sadly the good questions are being lost in a bile of accusation and consiracy, that actually detracts from both the question and the answer and leaves the questioner looking like a c*ck.

How can we discuss an anonymous Internet aliases personal history? All the personal stuff is being directed at the consortium, Richie Rich, The Kibble and even Div, who bizarrely enough has supplied us with an excellent online resource to discuss the f'k'n thing in the first place. uhhu didn;t like the answer, it didn't deliver the results his motivation desired so he moves on to a frankly pathetic attempt at suggesting she / he has further revelations in the bag - a similar nonsense tactic being employed by the Yul alias. As has rightly been pointed out, the floor is open - let's hear the revelations, let's hear the reasons the CIC should not go ahead - because at the moment the anti-CIC posts do look driven by personal agendas.

We should care if the posters motivation is being driven by personal issues. It is quite important. If the motivation is to try and block the consortium getting their payday at the expense of the club moving forward at all costs then we should certainly be aware of that. And there is certainly an element of that doing the rounds. The CIC should be judged on what it brings to the club moving forward; not on chipped shoulders of individuals.

He is entitled to his opinion, just as I and anyone else is entitled to have an opinion that a fellow poster is a bawbag. :P

If you don't agree make your point and move on. Posting that you have more revelations to make in the future isn't adding to the debate is it - it is just w@nkery of the highest order at what is a critical time for the club.

Surely, making claims that you have revelations about the CIC and the people proposing it is more the behaviour of someone trying to lead a witchhunt campaign. uhhu cannot make a claim like that and expect not to be called on it.

I have said it in many previous posts. The serious questions should go into the Q&A. That is what should be influencing people. Serious questions and serious answers. Not the mudslinging of disgruntled dafties with chips on their shoulders and their childish attempts to raise doubt with providing any substance for their unjustified anti-CIC stance.

Not a witchunt mate and certailnly not discussing the guys personal history. I am just trying to point out that IMO uhhu's claim of possibly having dirt to dish out on the CIC may be deterring folk from signing up and he may not even have such information as he has not revealed such.

I have posted very liittle on this thread, unlike you. Am I not entitled to an opinion also?

Maybe went a bit over the top in my previous post, sorry about that, Bud....

Absolutely you are entitled to your opinion and I agree completely with the sentiment behind your previous posts.

I do think that anybody should be allowed to express their opinion freely whether they are for or against the CIC. And then it's up to us to make up our mind's whether they have a case or are simply talking bollocks.

Edited by ds10

I will be filling in my DD form it's just that I have not got around to it. Certainly think Div's proposal of a Q&A night will swing fans to sign up on the night

This Div person is a very sensible chap, he is the man who I hope gets onto the board.

I don't think he's any interest. We had a discussion before, admittedly I added my experiences at Ebbsfleet in to the discussion and that would have heightened any chance of him being frightened off.

This Div person is a very sensible chap, he is the man who I hope gets onto the board.

:lol: You must be confusing me with someone else big guy !

I don't think he's any interest.

This. I am happy to play my part in the CIC as an individual and do what I can to help the club and the CIC where I can but I have two young businesses that I am trying to grow and two young kids, I don't have time for anything else.