Missing DD Instructions

I downloaded and completed a DD instruction several weeks ago and posted it to 10000 Hours at St Mirren Park as instructed. Today I received an e-mail advising that their records showed that I was one of many who had pledged support but had not completed a DD instruction !!!

Slightly concerned that a document containing all my Bank details appears to have been lost (or not received at all possibly ?). Has anyone else had a similar experience either today or over the last few weeks ?

All sorted - excellent work by Richard Atkinson who e-mailed me prompty to advise they did have my DD instruction and that the e-mail was only issued to me yesterday as I was registered with them twice which is probably my own fault.

Must say it was resolved very swiftly indeed - very impressive.

The odds on reborn saint being the meanyster have just lengthened. :lol:

The odds on him being a Renfrewshire c"ntcillor have shortened. :P

Truth is i am the same as everyone else on here...a bit of a twat who cares deeply for the club (SD excused). My posts have been at times hijacked by another who goes by the name of Smirnoff. I will strive to reach a level above the mid point of twatiness which i consider myself to be. This will result in fewer postings when he is around. As i stand by my belief of the completion before 22nd June I will send a £30 donation through 10000hrs with instructions to reach "special access" if the deal is not sealed by then. He can then come on here and say how he spent it (hope he has a charity nature) if it dosn't happen.

Truth is i am the same as everyone else on here...a bit of a twat who cares deeply for the club (SD excused). My posts have been at times hijacked by another who goes by the name of Smirnoff. I will strive to reach a level above the mid point of twatiness which i consider myself to be. This will result in fewer postings when he is around. As i stand by my belief of the completion before 22nd June I will send a £30 donation through 10000hrs with instructions to reach "special access" if the deal is not sealed by then. He can then come on here and say how he spent it (hope he has a charity nature) if it dosn't happen.

Welcome to Twattsville, Paisley. :P

Hope the poster that doubted you will match that bet. :wink:

Quite right - unlike the rest of you c*nts I'm not a twat :P

There is one thing i don't get with you. Why would you want to be involved with a cic at St Mirren when you don't support the club? I would be surprised if ayny other cic members were not St Mirren supporters.

Ach nonsense. Do you really think the committees of the community members will all be St Mirren supporters?

I've explained many times before; I'm in because I want to see football head toward the idealic notion I naively believed in when I was a child. Where fans, employees and the community are of paramount consideration rather than a well worn line from a marketing booklet

Ach nonsense. Do you really think the committees of the community members will all be St Mirren supporters?

I've explained many times before; I'm in because I want to see football head toward the idealic notion I naively believed in when I was a child. Where fans, employees and the community are of paramount consideration rather than a well worn line from a marketing booklet

Well that's fair enough Stuart, but I couldn't see myself involved in any other club other than St Mirren with regards to a cic. I am a St Mirren supporter which you are not.

Well that's fair enough Stuart, but I couldn't see myself involved in any other club other than St Mirren with regards to a cic. I am a St Mirren supporter which you are not.

Would you rather I wasn't a member? Would that make it more comfortable for you?

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. Exeter City, Carlisle United and Stockport County didn't complain when I joined their Independent Supporter Associations. Maybe St Mirren supporters are generally more parochial? The thing I don't get is if that's your attitude Reborn Saint, how do you expect 10000hours to draw in more supporters for the club?

I'm led to believe that your pal Richard Atkinson isn't a St Mirren supporter either. Maybe you don't get him either.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Got to agree with the Saints who have been impressed with response and level of engagement from Richard and the team.

I sent a note to the team to ask about DD for all us expat Saints and got a response from Richard next morning explaining that it was UK DD first and then overseas.

He even asked what I thought would be the easiest way to set payments up - really impressed with the communication from CIC.

Keep it up guys!

Got to agree with the Saints who have been impressed with response and level of engagement from Richard and the team.

I sent a note to the team to ask about DD for all us expat Saints and got a response from Richard next morning explaining that it was UK DD first and then overseas.

He even asked what I thought would be the easiest way to set payments up - really impressed with the communication from CIC.

Keep it up guys!

I think it could be classed as a work in progress.

It's a completely novel idea and there are going to be teething problems but RA clearly knows this which is why he's on top of any queries - and asking for suggestions on how to make the whole process better.

We'll maybe find, if 10000hours go onto repeat the same model at another club, that the whole process will seem much quicker and easier. This in itself will create more members, as it wont be giving the likes of yul/animal something more to jump on to try and discredit the whole idea.

And if it is successful at another club - say a lower league club in england - this could provide a natural link between us and them and could possibly lead to added benefits - not so much for us, but more the community members - where the community members would have the opportunity to use the other clubs facilities eg, leyton orient become part of TTH in the same way we are. One of their community members want to invite some American contributers over who fancy seeing some of Scotland. We are ideally situated with the airport etc. To hold international conferences.

Effectively we would become a franchise in TTHs network.

Keep it up guys!

I think it could be classed as a work in progress.

It's a completely novel idea and there are going to be teething problems but RA clearly knows this which is why he's on top of any queries - and asking for suggestions on how to make the whole process better.

We'll maybe find, if 10000hours go onto repeat the same model at another club, that the whole process will seem much quicker and easier. This in itself will create more members, as it wont be giving the likes of yul/animal something more to jump on to try and discredit the whole idea.

And if it is successful at another club - say a lower league club in england - this could provide a natural link between us and them and could possibly lead to added benefits - not so much for us, but more the community members - where the community members would have the opportunity to use the other clubs facilities eg, leyton orient become part of TTH in the same way we are. One of their community members want to invite some American contributers over who fancy seeing some of Scotland. We are ideally situated with the airport etc. To hold international conferences.

Effectively we would become a franchise in TTHs network.

Meanwhile they can't email anyone that's pledged a DD form. Strange.. But I suppose there isn't an anecdote about helping someone really far away.

Yeah, I don't get this either...

It has been made clear, email RA or do the "contact us" on the website and they'll fix your issue quickly. If you're not getting the emails, it's to do with your spam filter and not 10000hrs. Not sure what you you want them to do about a problem at your end...

Do the basics and respond to people who have shown an interest.

Oddly, everyone else with an issue has mentioned how quick the response has been and how well it has been dealt with... Have you checked you email filters? Have you emailed the 10000hrs team on through the website? Have you emailled RA? There are several ways to get in touch or resolve any issues and the all seem to be getting a response except you.

Yeah, I don't get this either...

It has been made clear, email RA or do the "contact us" on the website and they'll fix your issue quickly. If you're not getting the emails, it's to do with your spam filter and not 10000hrs. Not sure what you you want them to do about a problem at your end...

I did check.

Oddly, everyone else with an issue has mentioned how quick the response has been and how well it has been dealt with... Have you checked you email filters? Have you emailed the 10000hrs team on through the website? Have you emailled RA? There are several ways to get in touch or resolve any issues and the all seem to be getting a response except you.

I can get around to printing the form, would have been easier if I didn't have to.