Missing DD Instructions

We all have to print them off :blink:

Don't we?

Yeah although I'm not sure why. I know I've been able to complete direct debit forms online before without having to waste paper and pay for a stamp. I also tried printing it off, scanning it and e-mailing through the file and I got an e-mail back from RA asking me to post on the original. I'm sure they are on a steep learning curve though and the options for payment perhaps weren't as fully researched as they could have been but all the same it's a relatively minor issue.

Yeah although I'm not sure why. I know I've been able to complete direct debit forms online before without having to waste paper and pay for a stamp. I also tried printing it off, scanning it and e-mailing through the file and I got an e-mail back from RA asking me to post on the original. I'm sure they are on a steep learning curve though and the options for payment perhaps weren't as fully researched as they could have been but all the same it's a relatively minor issue.

I agree. Although I think Chico's point is that he thinks he is the only one who needs to do this. I think...

Could you possibly email me the form to Div as I mistakingly deleted mine when it came through? I did email them but with no reply as of yet. I really want to get it sorted before I go on holiday.

You can also download both the forms you now need form [email protected].

If you e-mail [email protected] we can also e-mail you one directly and if you do not have the ability to print a form out you can e-mail your postal address and we will send you one. About have been sent out in this way.

10000hours CIC

You can also download both the forms you now need form [email protected].

If you e-mail [email protected] we can also e-mail you one directly and if you do not have the ability to print a form out you can e-mail your postal address and we will send you one. About have been sent out in this way.

10000hours CIC

Okay cheers

PS I did email this address and haven't received response yet!

I sent you a link to it th e other day daftie!

http://www.10000hours.org/downloads

Yep i know. I've had a problem with my btinternet account!!

Edited by stevenston saint

I've been on holiday and apologies if this has already been discussed - do we know how many DD forms have actually been signed, sealed and delivered?

Dunno exactly but we passed the 300 mark ages ago and that is before the overseas members have been supplied with DD forms. I reckon we will end up a lot higher than the 700 odd pledgers. :)

davidg's boaking. :P

Chico, the email address that is on your account here is not valid !

If that is the one you used on the pledge forms then it's no wonder you haven't received anything from them :P

Whoops. :o

I used my current one.for the 10,000hrs I'll check again.