Twitter Feed

David_Morrison

I quite enjoy reading the latest twitter feeds, but this newcomer is ruining it a bit with their blogs about c*ltic, Hibs, Dunfermline or whatever. I can't really remembering reading one about St. Mirren, so it seems to me that whoever is tweeting is just using it as advertising for whatever site rather than having a general interest in St. Mirren. Any chance she can be blocked from appearing on the homepage or something?

Thanks

I quite enjoy reading the latest twitter feeds, but this newcomer is ruining it a bit with their blogs about c*ltic, Hibs, Dunfermline or whatever. I can't really remembering reading one about St. Mirren, so it seems to me that whoever is tweeting is just using it as advertising for whatever site rather than having a general interest in St. Mirren. Any chance she can be blocked from appearing on the homepage or something?

Thanks

Spot on David, she/he is doing my hied in...... could not give a flying hoot whats happening at Bihgot bros or anywhere else this is a Stmirren twitter.............Div is there anything you can do to stop it on B&W homepage..... the other day she had the whole thing with Blues bros news.