SMiSA agree to contribute £50k to 10000 Hours CIC with conditions

I actually bought into the concept quite quickly but slowly wavered due to the lack of real information and the format of the D.D.

I have still to be totally convinced again but I truly believe the catalyst for the recent new direction and spate of quality signings is within the CiC group.

That beiing the case I feel they must have some interest in what is best for the football club.

I see where you are coming from there and I don't think it will be a unique position. The bottom line is that the current support are football fans first and foremost and need to translate the CIC changes into improvement for the team. The proposals have been very understated - I wasn't convinced by that; however as the process was always going to be a lengthy one it might well have been a very shrewd decision. Set expectations low and then deliver above expectations. I think that there will be further unexpected positives to come from the CIC guys.

Whatever some might think of SG I link his long term strategic thinking for the club cannot be faulted. He hit the spot ten years ago when he initially revealed the plans for the stadium move. His message about being guardians of the club for generations to come back then also hit the spot. Now his revelation about the current BoD having run out of ideas and time for new blood to come into the club has been bang on. :)