Anti-CIC Demonstration

St. Sid

Isn't it about time that the anti-CIC bawbags broke cover. Seeing as they prefer to post disengenuously - some even claiming to be CIC members - or spread nasty and untrue rumours rather than actually organising and presenting themselves to their fellow supporters and the public in general. There have been many invitations made for the anti-CIC brigade to show themselves - so far it would to consist of a clandestine group of 7 dafties that can't raise a single salient concern between them. They have failed to organise themselves and failed to present themselves at any of the public meetings. Dunno if Michelle Evans mad rant and subsequent belter of a huff counts. :lol:

Therefore, I think we should organise an anti-CIC demonstration for them. So could all the anti-CIC protesters gather outside the Main Stand at 2.45pm on Saturday and make their views known to the wider St Mirren support. If you PM your details I will organise name tags for you so we all know who you are. I have already been in contact with Michelle Evans and she has agreed to cover the demonstration - from her car in the car park, in the huff. :P

I have very serious concerns and reservations about the CIC - although I don’t feel the way Yul etc present their concerns is constructive or helpful - in fact I'm not sure they are anything other than wind up merchants without any real opinions on the subject at all.

I am pro CIC, its a very fine concept,

I am pro St Mirren, that's my team you see,

Don't agree they should mix,

Signed,

Bawbag.

I am pro CIC, having had the concept explained to me, it sounds really good.

I am pro St Mirren, despite Hammarby, 3 of the 4 1980s cup semis, the 2010 League Cup Final, and the bib strip, they're my team of 36 years standing, and counting.

Should the club and the CiC mix? I don't see why not, I think the people behind it will work damn hard to make it work.

Am I sick to the back teeth of going around in circles arguing about it on forums? Hell yeah.

Signed,

Ginger Bawbag.

I am pro St Mirren, despite Hammarby, 3 of the 4 1980s cup semis, the 2010 League Cup Final, and the bib strip, they're my team of 36 years standing, and counting.

Should the club and the CiC mix? I don't see why not, I think the people behind it will work damn hard to make it work.

Am I sick to the back teeth of going around in circles arguing about it on forums? Hell yeah.

Signed,

Ginger Bawbag.

I am not quite convinced by the CiC and I have concerns about lack of progress info and RA' disappearance from the Q&A boards but I remain optimistic that it is down to busyness. {EDTA} but I am willing for it to work and if it comes to be will support it for as long as it controls St Mirren as that would be the best that I could do.

I too am sick of the constant griping from both pro & anti CIC, I wish to f**k it would hurry up and be sorted or gone and then Sid could find something else to get his teeth into.

signed

southern shandy drinkin bawbag

Edited by Kombi Buddie

If I'm not mistaken, RA responded to a question on here within the last day or two.

Who knows, perhaps he is on his holibags.

Notwithstanding this possibility (among others, no doubt) I think it would be good PR on his part to sign in and at least make his presence a bit more apparent given the current unease.

ETA: he (10000Hours) replied in the Q&A thread on Monday

Signed

Wee Baldy Bonhill Bawbag

Edited by Drew

Just got email through from 10000 hours explaining that due to it being such a technical deal, it is taking more time but things are progressing.

That's all I wanted to hear :)

Aye, that's all good and well, but what are your bawbag credentials?

Just got email through from 10000 hours explaining that due to it being such a technical deal, it is taking more time but things are progressing.

That's all I wanted to hear :)

Yeah, just received the same e-mail, but I need St Sid to explain it to me, so that I don't do a fannyslabber act again and fail to grasp the content properly.

Ooh, I'm such a vicious ginger bitch bawbag. Haaa!

If I'm not mistaken, RA responded to a question on here within the last day or two.

Who knows, perhaps he is on his holibags.

Notwithstanding this possibility (among others, no doubt) I think it would be good PR on his part to sign in and at least make his presence a bit more apparent given the current unease.

ETA: he (10000Hours) replied in the Q&A thread on Monday

Signed

Wee Baldy Bonhill Bawbag

He's about, got a message from him today. Hands on guy.

Isn't it about time that the anti-CIC bawbags broke cover. Seeing as they prefer to post disengenuously - some even claiming to be CIC members - or spread nasty and untrue rumours rather than actually organising and presenting themselves to their fellow supporters and the public in general. There have been many invitations made for the anti-CIC brigade to show themselves - so far it would to consist of a clandestine group of 7 dafties that can't raise a single salient concern between them. They have failed to organise themselves and failed to present themselves at any of the public meetings. Dunno if Michelle Evans mad rant and subsequent belter of a huff counts. :lol:

Therefore, I think we should organise an anti-CIC demonstration for them. So could all the anti-CIC protesters gather outside the Main Stand at 2.45pm on Saturday and make their views known to the wider St Mirren support. If you PM your details I will organise name tags for you so we all know who you are. I have already been in contact with Michelle Evans and she has agreed to cover the demonstration - from her car in the car park, in the huff. :P

Sid you are the very reason that I have not signed up to the CiC. The problem I have with the CiC is not the use of the club, the community etc it’s the fear bit that the lunatics could take over the asylum.

I have a fear that I pay my hard earned cash to the CiC and discover that some numpty has been elected to either of the boards. All I want to do is turn up and support the team on the pitch. I am not interested in the side show and the baiting that you have undertaken from the start on this.

I want to support the CiC for the community aspect not to give someone a position of power over other fans. If I discovered Sid had been elected (pigs might fly I know) I would seriously reconsider the merits of my contribution.

These threads put people off the CiC.

Yeah, just received the same e-mail, but I need St Sid to explain it to me, so that I don't do a fannyslabber act again and fail to grasp the content properly.

Ooh, I'm such a vicious ginger bitch bawbag. Haaa!

I wonder which three dates in August have big red circles around them on the Real Radio office calendar.

Signed,

Ginger Bawbag.

Yuss!!!! Had £50 riding on being able to get you to post again on the 10,000 hours board before the week was out. :P

Sid you are the very reason that I have not signed up to the CiC. The problem I have with the CiC is not the use of the club, the community etc it’s the fear bit that the lunatics could take over the asylum.

I have a fear that I pay my hard earned cash to the CiC and discover that some numpty has been elected to either of the boards. All I want to do is turn up and support the team on the pitch. I am not interested in the side show and the baiting that you have undertaken from the start on this.

I want to support the CiC for the community aspect not to give someone a position of power over other fans. If I discovered Sid had been elected (pigs might fly I know) I would seriously reconsider the merits of my contribution.

These threads put people off the CiC.

It is good that the CIC weeds out fickle supporters early on. :wink:

Yuss!!!! Had £50 riding on being able to get you to post again on the 10,000 hours board before the week was out. :P

I told you - I hadn't spat the dummy or threw the toys out the pram, I was merely irritated by your incessant displays of rampant bawbaggery directed at pro-CIC, or anti-CIC posters, whom (it appeared to me), you rather regarded as being beneath you, in regard to our inability to act like the sun shines out of a Community Interest Company's arse.

However, moving past all that, I also did say I liked your humour and posting style... ya' bawbag ye'. B)

This is exactly the sort of bullshit post which is making me distance myself further from this cic pish. I've already said i hope it works but dont think it will, but this shite is not needed and offputting. Wether your pro, anti, undecided or not interested, this shit is unnecessary and only adds fuel to the fire on the subject. I don't get why a cic fanboy is posting this. If the people who are anti cic were interested in a demonstration they would have organised one. This type of post for me is just as offputting as Yul or that bint Evans from real radio. We get that your all for it, but f**k off and let the rest decide for themselves based on the information available.

This is exactly the sort of bullshit post which is making me distance myself further from this cic pish. I've already said i hope it works but dont think it will, but this shite is not needed and offputting. Wether your pro, anti, undecided or not interested, this shit is unnecessary and only adds fuel to the fire on the subject. I don't get why a cic fanboy is posting this. If the people who are anti cic were interested in a demonstration they would have organised one. This type of post for me is just as offputting as Yul or that bint Evans from real radio. We get that your all for it, but f**k off and let the rest decide for themselves based on the information available.

NO ! NOOOOOOOOOOO ! This will not be tolerated.

Good post.

Where does my group stand in St.Sid's "flush out" ?

"D/D sent off - but still have major misgivings - although would rather be involved than frozen out as it seems inevitable that the CIC will go through as nobody in their right mind will pay £2m for SMFC as a part of a traditional club buy-out - and anyway SG will never sell to anyone dodgy"

Probabaly stoned to death by Ayatollah Sid's hardline CIC funda-mental-ists. Praise be to Allah/Richard !

I told you - I hadn't spat the dummy or threw the toys out the pram, I was merely irritated by your incessant displays of rampant bawbaggery directed at pro-CIC, or anti-CIC posters, whom (it appeared to me), you rather regarded as being beneath you, in regard to our inability to act like the sun shines out of a Community Interest Company's arse.

However, moving past all that, I also did say I liked your humour and posting style... ya' bawbag ye'. B)

REA is bealing.......he argued that you wouldn't post again as gingys ar stubborn, I made the counter argument that gingy's are just wee angry fish that bite at every given opportunity. REA has stormed in with a double or quits bet that is equally foolish. I'll let you know once the bet has been realised. :wink:

Ah come on now, we keep hearing that there is no evidence of a majority of fans in support of the CIC. Surely a wee demo on Saturday would be an opportunity for the anti-CIC chaps to prove that there is a large number of fans against it.

It would seem that the anti-CIC mob don't want to be called on providing no salient argument against the CIC. It would also now appear that the anti-CIC brigade are in a big sulk about being called on demonstrating the size of their support.

The reality is that there has been very strong majority for the CIC at every public meeting and certainly at the SMiSA meetings too - a supporters organisation that has backed the CIC formally.

Surely then it is the ill-though out miscreant posts from anonymous individuals acting on their own personal interests / agenda trying to damage the CIC process that would merit a comment such as, "f**k off and let the rest decide for themselves based on the information available." :)

No one needs to join, that is where the choice lies...but to rally against something that is clearly so positive for our club is dispicable. There has been offer after offer for these miscreants to come forward and debate the issues they have with the CIC - nothing, nyada, hee-haw other than whinging about how it's not fair when they are called out their pish. :P

Ah come on now, we keep hearing that there is no evidence of a majority of fans in support of the CIC. Surely a wee demo on Saturday would be an opportunity for the anti-CIC chaps to prove that there is a large number of fans against it.

It would seem that the anti-CIC mob don't want to be called on providing no salient argument against the CIC. It would also now appear that the anti-CIC brigade are in a big sulk about being called on demonstrating the size of their support.

The reality is that there has been very strong majority for the CIC at every public meeting and certainly at the SMiSA meetings too - a supporters organisation that has backed the CIC formally.

Surely then it is the ill-though out miscreant posts from anonymous individuals acting on their own personal interests / agenda trying to damage the CIC process that would merit a comment such as, "f**k off and let the rest decide for themselves based on the information available." :)

No one needs to join, that is where the choice lies...but to rally against something that is clearly so positive for our club is dispicable. There has been offer after offer for these miscreants to come forward and debate the issues they have with the CIC - nothing, nyada, hee-haw other than whinging about how it's not fair when they are called out their pish. :P

Hardly anyone is biting, It would appear that you have been found out.

Time for you to get back in the closet with Dickson, that felching wont take care of itself.

Hardly anyone is biting, It would appear that you have been found out.

Time for you to get back in the closet with Dickson, that felching wont take care of itself.

Plenty biting, just none prepared to show their face at the demonstration on Saturday. B) Rather odd that with all the posts regarding this groundswell of growing resistance to the CIC - the reality is a few half baked posts from all the usual suspects with apologist blah, blah about them not being that much against it.

And not even a whiff of Yul whipping up a posse to round up his anti-CIC supporters for the demo.

There is a helluva lot of support for the CIC and that is proven fact. Other than some very petty anonymous posts there is no evidence of any resistance to the CIC whatsoever. Even with the Bold St Sid throwing out a challenge for the resistance to demonstrate their numbers and put their case forward.....nothing, nyada, hee-haw apart from a few "its no fair", "gonnae no dae that", jobby-breathed posts. B)

I have a better idea ….why don’t the Pro CIC group(St.Sid) stand at every Turnstile on Saturday and take a poll from all saints supporters as they go through the gates a simple YES for & No Against .

This I’m sure will give everybody a better idea of what the St.Mirren support really want not just as you seem to say (St.Sid)that the majority of fans are pro CIC .

This will catch all the support not just the ones who have internet or were able to attend the meeting.

Once all this information is collated it will go one way or the other and put a stop to all this Pro and anti CIC, let the supporters make their choice not just small groups of individuals.