Anti-CIC Demonstration

St. Sid

Oh dear - no demonstration...quelle surprise. B)

Awritey my old Bawbag ? Anyway meanwhile back at the ranch with all your slabbering about The current B O D and your C I C mob - Would you lot mind and get the punters sorted out first, and get them into the ground without sum Fcwhit in @ Hi-Viz Jaiket, taking their hard earned purchase of @ Season Ticket ?

May'bee with your untold contacts Sid ! R E A & SG can get this pish sorted and shifted ? The Fan (ies) come firs I believe ? B)

Awritey my old Bawbag ? Anyway meanwhile back at the ranch with all your slabbering about The current B O D and your C I C mob - Would you lot mind and get the punters sorted out first, and get them into the ground without sum Fcwhit in @ Hi-Viz Jaiket, taking their hard earned purchase of @ Season Ticket ?

May'bee with your untold contacts Sid ! R E A & SG can get this pish sorted and shifted ? The Fan (ies) come firs I believe ? B)

What happened to you Bud? I saw your post but am still unsure what is going on. I had trouble with my card last season and a nice female steward checked a list and passed me through. It worked okay next time. Is the steward accusing you of having a dodgy season ticket?

What happened to you Bud? I saw your post but am still unsure what is going on. I had trouble with my card last season and a nice female steward checked a list and passed me through. It worked okay next time. Is the steward accusing you of having a dodgy season ticket?

Not at all ma man ! Seems there is a complete FCUK up in the issuing of ST's ? She ( nice wee girl ) Had @ FCUK off list of Names and told me that their was not a problem - But she had a bundle of A4 with loads of names on it - witch suggests that their has been a monumentall fcuk up in the Ticketing system ? :unsure:

May'be you, Richard, or the Real share Holders can get this little problem sorted out ??

Any How ! if you do become El-Presidentee of The Cnut's Interested Cnut's Division ??? :unsure: Could :unsure: you make this your first priority ?

We will become @ Club with @ Community in the not 2 distant future ? But You & Rest dont forget about our future, and the most important thing, the Fan's ? Get The Basics Sorted ! :(:(

Not at all ma man ! Seems there is a complete FCUK up in the issuing of ST's ? She ( nice wee girl ) Had @ FCUK off list of Names and told me that their was not a problem - But she had a bundle of A4 with loads of names on it - witch suggests that their has been a monumentall fcuk up in the Ticketing system ? :unsure:

May'be you, Richard, or the Real share Holders can get this little problem sorted out ??

Any How ! if you do become El-Presidentee of The Cnut's Interested Cnut's Division ??? :unsure: Could :unsure: you make this your first priority ?

We will become @ Club with @ Community in the not 2 distant future ? But You & Rest dont forget about our future, and the most important thing, the Fan's ? Get The Basics Sorted ! :(:(

some stewards are always issued with full lists of season ticket holders, so that if someone has a problem with their smartcard (remember these are reused each season) it can first be checked that they have paid for their renewal and are not just using an old card that has not actually been renewed.

some stewards are always issued with full lists of season ticket holders, so that if someone has a problem with their smartcard (remember these are reused each season) it can first be checked that they have paid for their renewal and are not just using an old card that has not actually been renewed.

Still @ FCUK up - no matter what you Say ! Brand New card issued Bought and paid for ? These are supposed to be Smart Cards - unlike you smart arse - The System aint working - And neither will your C I C unless you get your paying public through the gates with a minimum of fuss ?

Sid & Stu - Get this sorted :rolleyes: The paying public of Paisley come first ? Fcuk your Dem'os - The Fan ccomes First ! :o

Still @ FCUK up - no matter what you Say ! Brand New card issued Bought and paid for ? These are supposed to be Smart Cards - unlike you smart arse - The System aint working - And neither will your C I C unless you get your paying public through the gates with a minimum of fuss ?

Sid & Stu - Get this sorted :rolleyes: The paying public of Paisley come first ? Fcuk your Dem'os - The Fan ccomes First ! :o

Are You a ST holder REA ? IF You are The very same Guy that wants everybody Else to buy a football club for YOU ? Then it would be usefull to know if you have ever ventured through @ turnsyle in your life ?

Tell me this M8 ( smart Card ) Huv you got 1 ?? :o If not - Why Not ? you think cause we play in @ Millan type strip - That a load of punters will try to get into the San Giro 4 free ?

You sir are a Chancer with @ bit of savvy ? Gie's your pledges, gies your money. gies your fitbaw club ? Ah couldnae give a fcuk ah want your club ?? That is like your ace arse bandit, and partner in crime ( SID ) Could have been worse - 3 million would have bought you Kyle Laugherty ! :lol: But FCUK it we will get these daffties from B&W arm :lol: and the hingers oan to support sum Cnut Who Couldnae spell S M F C ? and save ourself £ 1,000.000

I'm not sure what the dodgy tractor journalist can do about it for you - but I'm sure he'll be happy to try.

I've been out partaking in more than a few sherbets this evening, so maybe it's just me, but can anyone explain what on earth 'Feegie Saint' is on about with his insulting and inane ramblings?

Thanks in advance. Burp! Ah, Sam Adams Boston Lager.... Heaven.

I've been out partaking in more than a few sherbets this evening, so maybe it's just me, but can anyone explain what on earth 'Feegie Saint' is on about with his insulting and inane ramblings?

Thanks in advance. Burp! Ah, Sam Adams Boston Lager.... Heaven.

I was hoping that someone who is half-pished would be able to interpret :blink:

Cum tae Fcuk Stuart -Am looking fur a wee bit off support from the " Fitbaw " People ? Rea & Sid are not exactlly Role models ? :angry:

Ok look, seriously - I've got nothing to do with the running of St Mirren, nor would I want anything to do with the running of St Mirren. I'm enrolled as an individual member of the CIC, who's aims I support but I have made it perfectly clear I've got no interested in being on any of those boards either.

As someone who is a football supporter who has tried to read the events surrounding this admission cock up - you've got my sympathy. I think it shows amateurism from the administration people, and horrendous customer service from stewards who really should have known better than to create a situation where a child is inside the stadium whilst their parent has to go somewhere else to get their issue with their ticket sorted. At the very least the child should have been let back out of the stadium, reunited with their parent, and then allowed admission again when the issue is sorted. And to be perfectly honest I would hope that any business that had treated you so poorly would do something to compensate you for the hassle they caused you. To my mind football clubs have been treating fans like animals, retards and mugs for decades now and it would be nice to see at least one club buck the trend and actually have some respect for their customers.....

.....but I'm not sure what you think I can do for you. The best people to complain to would be the people in the St Mirren boardroom and I wouldn't really have thought that the best route to getting your message across would be to post on an unofficial forum.

You a GINGER ? nay luck ! obviously you where never brought up i Feegie ? I huvnae got a clue whit you, Sid.Stuart, and that so called saviour REA are oan about ? Fcking Chanty Rustllers - The Lot of YOU ?? B)

Ach I give up. If someone is that pissed that they think me, Sid, Pozbaird and REA have somehow formed an alliance I think he's beyond help.... :rolleyes:

C'mon tae fcuk Stuart ? Ah jist think you are @ quality Chanty rustler , as opposed to the rest of the Cnut's In Cahoots consortium ? B)

I moved away from the dark lands out to the blue skies and green fields of Lanarkshire quite a long time ago now so I hope you don't mind but I thought I would use Google Translator. Unfortunately that appeared to be having problems too however in Slovak it translated to "Ah sure think you are quality". So I thank you for your compliments and apologise for not having crossed the language barrier sometime earlier. B)

Remind me, do they always close the wards in Dykebar at the Paisley Fair? The sooner they get these roasters back inside the better. :blink:

Dear Dear ! Are you Sidley in Disguise? :blink: Did You Join The Demo ? Was Their @ Demo ?did you experience @ problem with your ST ? FCUK you, FCUK the CIC mob ? Grassroots is where it starts my fellow Bud ? now away and masterbate or get a life ? :lol: Mogodon does me pall - not into this chancer and his hangers on ? B)

I moved away from the dark lands out to the blue skies and green fields of Lanarkshire quite a long time ago now so I hope you don't mind but I thought I would use Google Translator. Unfortunately that appeared to be having problems too however in Slovak it translated to "Ah sure think you are quality". So I thank you for your compliments and apologise for not having crossed the language barrier sometime earlier. B)

I never thought of you as funny Stuart, but I did actually LoL at this. :lol:

Stuart ! You ought to go and have a Lye down M8 ! The Buckfast Triangle is where You Belong ? Fcuk you are the most right wing thing since @ right wing Things ? God Thatcher could have been your mummy ? You are the biggest w@nkstain on this interweb - But ah luv yir pish that you spout ? Do You Think REA is @ Chancer ?

Stuart ! You ought to go and have a Lye down M8 ! The Buckfast Triangle is where You Belong ? Fcuk you are the most right wing thing since @ right wing Things ? God Thatcher could have been your mummy ? You are the biggest w@nkstain on this interweb - But ah luv yir pish that you spout ? Do You Think REA is @ Chancer ?

You couldn't make this up :)