Anti cic "anonymous miscreant" harms cic takeover bid.

slapsalmon

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edited highlights from the "Forum Rules" section of the site.....

We will not tolerate unacceptable personal abuse of fellow supporters.

The moderaitng team WILL issue warnings to posters who we feel are engaging in abuse that is deemed to be personal or OTT.

Similarly we will not tolerate bullying, racist or sectarian abuse - these will also be offences which can result in bannings or warnings.

Warnings will be issued on a 5 strikes and out basis, although the moderators reserve the right to indefinitely ban or suspend a membership of the forum if we think it is in the best interests of the site.

There is little point in having a board where open discussion is surrounded by constant drivel so posters who continually attempt to spoil discussion threds will also be warned and eventually removed from the board if this persists.

Couldn't put it better myself......but practice what you preach chaps:

Yesterday I was showing the forum on my laptop to my company lawyer (big fitba' fan in MCR, and partner in a firm that represents people such as the Toures @ Citeh). He "joked" that without looking at it in too much detail, the "Forum Rules" pinned notice is setting up the site for a fall.....

Should anyone start getting endless grief from a poster that persistently infringes the rules set out above (and more relevantly common UK law regarding this sort of thing), and there is no evidence that attempts have been made by the Mods to clamp down on this person........then the site is probably open to be sued. I cannae recall the exact terminology, but words like "negligence" were used. He did state that he would need to look at it in more detail, but @ £225/hour I preferred that he concentrated on my business affairs !

Therefore, in the style of a TV advert:

"Fancy a new car..... new kitchen.......expensive holiday abroad ........then just let Sid carry on as he does, because you too can get that dream trip to the Maldives by suing bawarmy.com" :D

Edited highlights from the "Forum Rules" section of the site.....

We will not tolerate unacceptable personal abuse of fellow supporters.

The moderaitng team WILL issue warnings to posters who we feel are engaging in abuse that is deemed to be personal or OTT.

Similarly we will not tolerate bullying, racist or sectarian abuse - these will also be offences which can result in bannings or warnings.

Warnings will be issued on a 5 strikes and out basis, although the moderators reserve the right to indefinitely ban or suspend a membership of the forum if we think it is in the best interests of the site.

There is little point in having a board where open discussion is surrounded by constant drivel so posters who continually attempt to spoil discussion threds will also be warned and eventually removed from the board if this persists.

Couldn't put it better myself......but practice what you preach chaps:

Yesterday I was showing the forum on my laptop to my company lawyer (big fitba' fan in MCR, and partner in a firm that represents people such as the Toures @ Citeh). He "joked" that without looking at it in too much detail, the "Forum Rules" pinned notice is setting up the site for a fall.....

Should anyone start getting endless grief from a poster that persistently infringes the rules set out above (and more relevantly common UK law regarding this sort of thing), and there is no evidence that attempts have been made by the Mods to clamp down on this person........then the site is probably open to be sued. I cannae recall the exact terminology, but words like "negligence" were used. He did state that he would need to look at it in more detail, but @ £225/hour I preferred that he concentrated on my business affairs !

Therefore, in the style of a TV advert:

"Fancy a new car..... new kitchen.......expensive holiday abroad ........then just let Sid carry on as he does, because you too can get that dream trip to the Maldives by suing bawarmy.com" :D

I'm not sure about the possibility of anyone being sued to be honest, but I can certainly see an argument for Sid being castrated :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the possibility of anyone being sued to be honest, but I can certainly see an argument for Sid being castrated :rolleyes:

At £225/hour I wasn't letting him develop the theme, when I was actually there to let him loose on a French c*nt who needs sorting out, and is much more of a pain in the arse than Sid (amazing as that may sound).

At £225/hour I wasn't letting him develop the theme, when I was actually there to let him loose on a French c*nt who needs sorting out, and is much more of a pain in the arse than Sid (amazing as that may sound).

Aw diddums, are you feeling bullied. What did your lawyer say about your PM. :P

Aw diddums, are you feeling bullied. What did your lawyer say about your PM. :P

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: Have a green (bhigot) dot Sid !

Diddums isn't feeling bullied at all, but cheered up by the growing number of fannyslabberers like me who have basically had their fill of you. Please keep up your standards - it gets better every day.

I was killing time waiting for my appointment by looking at the forum on my laptop. Lawyer had a look, and piped up that growing internet/online cases are a real goldmine for the legal profession these days. He then asked about any rules the forum had so I showed him, and he then made some acute observations.......but the meter was already running, so that was the end of that :) The guy's rates are almost as high as Dargo's, but at least he gets results. He did say the forum was miles better than Citeh's - money cannot buy everything !

Serious point: I think that you ought to watch a wee bit of your output Sid, if only for the good of the site. "IF" that chap was right in his initial impression, then poor old Div could be left wide open by some of your more colourful attacks.

As for the fabled PM: I think you'll find it was all factual if you go and ask ALL the parties :wink:

fannyslabber out.

Edited by Big Fras

Diddums isn't feeling bullied at all, but cheered up by the growing number of fannyslabberers like me who have basically had their fill of you. Please keep up your standards - it gets better every day.

I was killing time waiting for my appointment by looking at the forum on my laptop. Lawyer had a look, and piped up that growing internet/online cases are a real goldmine for the legal profession these days. He then asked about any rules the forum had so I showed him, and he then made some acute observations.......but the meter was already running, so that was the end of that :) The guy's rates are almost as high as Dargo's, but at least he gets results. He did say the forum was miles better than Citeh's - money cannot buy everything !

Serious point: I think that you ought to watch a wee bit of your output Sid, if only for the good of the site. "IF" that chap was right in his initial impression, then poor old Div could be left wide open by some of your more colourful attacks.

As for the fabled PM: I think you'll find it was all factual if you go and ask ALL the parties :wink:

fannyslabber out.

Judging by the impact your "campaign" against the current BoD and the CIC has had I don't think Div has much to worry about. B) You can keep asking him to ban me by PM though - we laugh aboput it all the time. :)

fannyslabber out.

Have you got your lawyers contact details? I fancy suing Div because some twat of a moderator on P&B has accused me of being racist. There's no point in suing a spotty student mod who's got f**k all money, but Div might be able to afford to cover my legal fees :wink:

Judging by the impact your "campaign" against the current BoD and the CIC has had I don't think Div has much to worry about. B) You can keep asking him to ban me by PM though - we laugh aboput it all the time. :)

Have you got your lawyers contact details? I fancy suing Div because some twat of a moderator on P&B has accused me of being racist. There's no point in suing a spotty student mod who's got f**k all money, but Div might be able to afford to cover my legal fees :wink:

The dynamic, CiC-ass duo strike again!:rolleyes:

Bluto can sort you out with EDL membership. :wink:

Bluto can sort you out with EDL membership. :wink:

My crime was to state that I thought that the idea of having a call centre manned by tourettes sufferers would be a step up from having your call centre based in India. Result - lifetime ban. Still it's better than the official St Mirren website who banned me for life for pointing out that singing "f**k the Pope and f**k the Queen" was bigoted. :blink:

My crime was to state that I thought that the idea of having a call centre manned by tourettes sufferers would be a step up from having your call centre based in India. Result - lifetime ban. Still it's better than the official St Mirren website who banned me for life for pointing out that singing "f**k the Pope and f**k the Queen" was bigoted. :blink:

Sorry to hear you're banned lawfud. As much as you can be tedious I have never seen anything worthy of a ban. I can barely remember why I got banned from the fishal site - it was round about when TH's jacket was on a shakey peg. Can't remember the detail but I think Bill Lees got bagged at the same time. The moderators here have it spot on. There's been loads of jumpy up and doon outraged moderator wannabees trying to dictate who can and can't post since the site began. Thankfully the mods have ignored them. They usually storm off in the huff for a while and then reappear harbouring the same petty grudges. We all get a hard time now and then, but no one takes it seriously. You can always spot the ones that will breech as their online / offline persona is a big deal for them. I would imagine their egos are as fragile offline as they are online. Nothing more than jumped up canteen monitors. :wink:

Sorry to hear you're banned lawfud. As much as you can be tedious I have never seen anything worthy of a ban. I can barely remember why I got banned from the fishal site - it was round about when TH's jacket was on a shakey peg. Can't remember the detail but I think Bill Lees got bagged at the same time. The moderators here have it spot on. There's been loads of jumpy up and doon outraged moderator wannabees trying to dictate who can and can't post since the site began. Thankfully the mods have ignored them. They usually storm off in the huff for a while and then reappear harbouring the same petty grudges. We all get a hard time now and then, but no one takes it seriously. You can always spot the ones that will breech as their online / offline persona is a big deal for them. I would imagine their egos are as fragile offline as they are online. Nothing more than jumped up canteen monitors. :wink:

Yeah - I don't need to name names really but there was one daft wummin moderating on the Official site. I think she banned me somewhere in between smashing plates off the wall, crying hysterically and heading out to Tescos for some panty liners. Actually come to think of it, it's probably much the same thing on P&B except he's called Keith... :wink:

Yeah - I don't need to name names really but there was one daft wummin moderating on the Official site. I think she banned me somewhere in between smashing plates off the wall, crying hysterically and heading out to Tescos for some panty liners. Actually come to think of it, it's probably much the same thing on P&B except he's called Keith... :wink:

Racist and sexist. Tut tut. B)