maxi group

buddiecat

Nobody has ever claimed that Richard Atkinson was the sole man behind Maxi Group. It's well known it's a family business.

No idea what you post is actually trying to say, doesn't make too much sense.

For what it is worth I have no idea what he is trying to suggest either.

It is a family owned business. Only two family members are active in the business on a day to day basis and the Construction Company is 40 years old this year..........the rest ?!?!

Oh dear, post borne out of ignorance and no doubt a few sherberts.................

RA's father set up MAXI and proved to be a very successful and shrewd operator with many clients for many years, he still naturally has massive influence. The fact that RA is not the sole lord and guvnor of MAXI has hee haw to do with the St Miren / CiC proposals............RA irrespective of his Sunday habits is of decent stock and a bit of business nous being introduced to SMFC is to be welcomed

Simply put RA issued a proposal,as did many others, however SG and DC considered the RA proposal the most prudent and in the best interest of SMFC going forward. They had its known, knocked back a £4m proposal from aherm AN Other ( loony ) , during the sale process. The fact that SG and DC are still waiting finalisation and money is their privilege , choice , whatever you want rolleyes.gif

Long story short, mods, get the coffee on for BC..................and I thought I was pished.........nologo.gif

Of course, this all makes sense. As the hope that Yul/Animal and the others had of discrediting the CiC concept by criticising the business plan and process runs out, they switch to a REA-specific campaign of slander. Trying, on the way, to second guess the decisions of players like SMiSA and other partners/members, which has also proven to be an unsuccessful strategy as it their guesses have all been incorrect.

Once again though, having been unable to find any actual dirt on REA they instead make things up - just like the SMiSA/Kibble stories that had been touted and turned out to be false. The "Mag7ers" B&W Army's equivalent to the News Of The World, except worse.

Post after post based on hearsay, third-hand alleged information, poor research, fantasy, speculation and unfounded nonsense. Well done you guys for your well worked campaign, it has been so successful. You must be so proud.

I often wonder why political parties don't fight more of their campaigns on what they will do, how they are good and why you should vote for them. Instead they focus on why the others are shite, liars, incompetent and lead debaucherous lives. Kind of left wondering why these guys don't come straight out and say why the CiC is bad, offer a better solution and let us get on with the job of deciding.

Crawl back into your rancid little hovel and hatch another ill-constructed plan to bring the club and town to its knees, it'll be fun to watch you fail again. :lol:

Edited by ktf

Of course, this all makes sense. As the hope that Yul/Animal and the others had of discrediting the CiC concept by criticising the business plan and process runs out, they switch to a REA-specific campaign of slander. Trying, on the way, to second guess the decisions of players like SMiSA and other partners/members, which has also proven to be an unsuccessful strategy as it their guesses have all been incorrect.

Once again though, having been unable to find any actual dirt on REA they instead make things up - just like the SMiSA/Kibble stories that had been touted and turned out to be false. The "Mag7ers" B&W Army's equivalent to the News Of The World, except worse.

Post after post based on hearsay, third-hand alleged information, poor research, fantasy, speculation and unfounded nonsense. Well done you guys for your well worked campaign, it has been so successful. You must be so proud.

I often wonder why political parties don't fight more of their campaigns on what they will do, how they are good and why you should vote for them. Instead they focus on why the others are shite, liars, incompetent and lead debaucherous lives. Kind of left wondering why these guys don't come straight out and say why the CiC is bad, offer a better solution and let us get on with the job of deciding.

Crawl back into your rancid little hovel and hatch another ill-constructed plan to bring the club and town to its knees, it'll be fun to watch you fail again. :lol:

Where is the money? Richie Rich appears to be struggling to come up with it if rumours are to be believed.:rolleyes:

You make me Giggle like f**k :lol::lol: Your a Deffo chanty Rustler !

The folk that spout pish are the ones who do nothing about a situation. They just love sitting on the sidelines and let their bellies rumble because their heads are empty. They have nothing constructive or respectful to say. If there are facts that should be made known to the world then say it intelligently and coherently. Else shut the f**k up.

yeah, i guess its similar to accusing the club of fraud or is it different when no names are mentioned?

If you meant my post about Phil Clark keeping a straight face when he announces our home attendances, then I can assure you that when he announced the Aberdeen attendance, just about everyone in my section of the West Bank reacted in a 'WTF!?' manner. Some guys stood up, jokingly pretended to start counting heads, other guys just laughed and shook their heads. In short, there was general disbelief / hilarity / headshaking / muttering under breath... etc. I'm pretty confident if our section saw that kind of reaction (again!), then it would have been replicated across the ground. It's almost become a standing joke! Am I accusing the club of fraud? If I am, so are thousands of other home fans with our sarcastic disbelief every time it happens!

Ladies, lets settle down and lets enjoy the start OUR team have made so far.

Lets save the handbags for the' I told you so'...................for now its all just what ifs and maybe.

One thing for sure, the misguide and unfounded and insulting speculation is not positive. The club is trying to grasp some momentum, lets not undermine it all.

Whatever will be will be unless someone on here cares to deposit the requisite funds to complete a deal to the satisfaction io the majority sellers...........otherwise , why bother, unless being angry is the required form of happiness in here.

mellow.gif

Fuxake.....were Aldi's doing a bogoff on alcopops last night. :lol::lol: :lol:

I wondered the same thing tbh. After me being called gay, REA being called gay, Pozbaird being called gay... I wondered if it was someone else who had an issue.

If you meant my post about Phil Clark keeping a straight face when he announces our home attendances, then I can assure you that when he announced the Aberdeen attendance, just about everyone in my section of the West Bank reacted in a 'WTF!?' manner. Some guys stood up, jokingly pretended to start counting heads, other guys just laughed and shook their heads. In short, there was general disbelief / hilarity / headshaking / muttering under breath... etc. I'm pretty confident if our section saw that kind of reaction (again!), then it would have been replicated across the ground. It's almost become a standing joke! Am I accusing the club of fraud? If I am, so are thousands of other home fans with our sarcastic disbelief every time it happens!

thousands of home fans arent on here putting it in type, you are. so yeah, im replying to your implied accusation on another thread.

the turnstile system is automated, each click is registered against that turnstile and all the figures are logged on a computer system. a system that is checked and verified by the relevant authorities. after the turnstile figures are checked the hospitality numbers and other spectators (eg panda club) who dont go through a turnstyle is added to the final tally before being announced.

its an allseated stadium where individual tickets are sold against a relevant seat number. do you honestly think someone at the club is risking a criminal offence in front of the police etc week in week out? how many punters do you and everyone around you think is not being counted? 10s, 100s, 1000s?

still sceptical?

Edited by paisleybud1877