maxi group

buddiecat

Ha, ha....

Loving it the pro CiC brigade getting all "mariah carey" because them bad boys that are the anti CiC gang won't let them have it all their own way.

On a seperate note sent a message to the club secretary asking if they want to comment on these allegations of fraud at each home game. see what they say should be fun :)

What a weird statement...let's dissect it.

Sent a message to the club secretary (fair enough, good person to send correspondence to....asking...bit polite for a "bad boy"......"if they want"...oh dear, assertion issues - definitely not a "bad boy"........"comment on these allegations"......allegations, so you haven't made the allegation yourself in your "message"...."fraud at each home game"....looks like someone is taking banter about attendances as fact - desperate stuff........."should be fun"....yes I am sure the entire BoD will be pishing themselves when they read your nonsense.

And now for the real bad news.....the banter about the fiddling of attendences has been going on for years well before the CIC was proposed.

However, no matter how stoopit the questions they deserve a response. :wink:

You know this for a fact? I would think schools would have a job distributing tickets while all the staff are on holiday>

Take yourself and get to f**k. I may have picked it up wrong. It was my eight year old wee cousin who told me his mates got free tickets. Not being in school or having kids in school I didnt immediately think that the schools were off. It may have been the cubs or something like that. Who knows. Away and pick a fight with somebody else ya prick.

ETA

More likely free tickets given out from many summer football camps they have on the go

What he said.

Edited by slapsalmon

Where in my post did I suggest that I support one position over another?

I'm neither for nor against the CIC. I'm pretty sceptical, it has to be said, but I don't see the point in resorting to threatening people who disagree with me with a doing - regardless of how upsetting I might have found the way they might have spoken to me on an internet forum <_<

Who threatened anyone with a doing? Someone became aggressive and abusive and got called out on it. Not the same thing at all.

As I said, you jumped on my post but had no problem with Sonny telling people to "shut the f**k up". i dont know what basis you are being selective on, but you are being selective in who you (attempt) to come down on.

Edited by spirit of 77

Take yourself and get to f**k. I may have picked it up wrong. It was my eight year old wee cousin who told me his mates got free tickets. Not being in school or having kids in school I didnt immediately think that the schools were off. It may have been the cubs or something like that. Who knows. Away and pick a fight with somebody else ya prick.

Ouch.

This place is turning into dickophile heaven

Interesting though that Dicko should brandish his "I employ 400 peope " credentials as a way of impressing the natives and then seeks to portray himself as just another director when there are signs that the popular belief is that he has day to day control of the company.

Is it true that Maxi has a charge over St Mirren Football Club just now? If so, what is the exact purpose?

Have some of the loans and grants materialised already? If so, has any of that money been spent? If it has been spent then where has it gone?

Are payments already due on any loans? If so, have they all been met?

Can he not lend some of his own money to the CIC? there surely must be a way to do that without getting hit by the tax charges he mentioned at the public meetings.

Will the pitch be used as grazing or a paddock by his horsey friends?

Why ask for direct debit details when there are so many issues over share ownership to be overcome?

Some people are suggesting that the ultimate motive is for someone to get everyone else to pay for their do-gooder visions of a CIC that also happens to control a football club-not a lot is being done to dispel that notion now and the dwindling group of hangers-on who try to defend the CIC by attacking all who question it are now looking more and more like a bunch of wannabes that dream of a seat on the board and of pee-heeing with the allegedly rich and powerful of the parish (sic).

And finally, ktf. Do you fancy coming round the Tile to discuss "rancid little hovels" with myself, buddiecat, scottd and quite a few others who have serious doubts over 10000 hours intentions and ability to deliver? Or are you just another internet blowhard?

Given that buddiecat has deleted all of his original post, that probably says all that needs to be said about the initial content of thread, the post to which I responded.

I have no answer to any of the questions that you posed, nor should I. I know nothing about Maxi group. I have no vested interest in the success or failure of the CiC, other than I think it would be best for the club and for the town. Having spent time researching CiCs, contacting and meeting with REA and working out whether an organisation I am connected with would find mutual benefit in partnering with 10000hrs, I have concluded that it is the best way forward at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I do find worrying is that, without any sources other than "someone told someone that I overheard talking about it to someone in the pub, it is definitely true" people like buddiecat come on here and post stuff as if it is fact. To back me up on this, as I have already said, he has deleted his whole original post, obviously finding out that it was all pish.

The thing that is worrying about this is that I am sure there are genuine reasons that people are concerned by the CiC or by those involved. I am sure there are things that the supporters should know about and be allowed to weight up. I am sure there are negatives as well as positives. But these genuine concerns don't get heard because there is so much crap going out seemingly attempting to slander REA without factual basis or cryptically talking about there not being enough stock in the shop in a mock-country style.

Those who have genuine concerns should pick a spokesperson who is able to lucidly post in a coherent manner the concerns that exist and allow these to be weighed up. SO77 already mentioned that he is part of a wee Tile Bar Mafia that have worries, why not go and research (properly) your worries and post them up here in a sensible and meaningful way? Otherwise you will continue to get shot down every time some craply worded, craply thought-out and craply researched post goes up.

Genuinely, my apologies for the "rancid hovel" comment. I assumed that buddiecat was part of the notorious "Mag7ers"... It was to them I was directing that comment. I have no intention of going to the Tile to discuss anything with anyone as the best way for you or me to get info is to research and speak to REA.

Hope that helps :)

And you my son should be renamed " Poz the Snitch " or " Bertie bubbledick " :lol:

Wing wong, ya' dingle dong. Yer' givin' us stick with this bubbledick. Ya' crazy poster, ya' total toaster, ma' face is red, I've got a roaster. Wae' yer' talk of Richard's dick, yer' actin' like a total prick. Ah've nae' need for Dicky's boaby, Ah' only dae' his graphics joaby. Ah' can take yer' poofter bull, in three weeks time yer' back tae' school.

Wing wong, ya' dingle dong. Yer' givin' us stick with this bubbledick. Ya' crazy poster, ya' total toaster, ma' face is red, I've got a roaster. Wae' yer' talk of Richard's dick, yer' actin' like a total prick. Ah've nae' need for Dicky's boaby, Ah' only dae' his graphics joaby. Ah' can take yer' poofter bull, in three weeks time yer' back tae' school.

Poz The " Snitch " has fell oot his pram looking for his Dummy ? :lol: whit you like " Ya Grass " Sticks & Stones !

If you meant my post about Phil Clark keeping a straight face when he announces our home attendances, then I can assure you that when he announced the Aberdeen attendance, just about everyone in my section of the West Bank reacted in a 'WTF!?' manner. Some guys stood up, jokingly pretended to start counting heads, other guys just laughed and shook their heads. In short, there was general disbelief / hilarity / headshaking / muttering under breath... etc. I'm pretty confident if our section saw that kind of reaction (again!), then it would have been replicated across the ground. It's almost become a standing joke! Am I accusing the club of fraud? If I am, so are thousands of other home fans with our sarcastic disbelief every time it happens!

I think you maybe should start counting heads. wink.gif

I'll try to keep this brief, but I'm pernickety about statistics, and that includes attendance ones. However, outside of cup games, which are a different matter, I've rarely seen one of these controversial attendance figures that couldn't be explained away by taking a closer look.

Again, trying to be brief, I'll give just this one example.

If the Westbank was absolutely packed to capacity, with every single seat taken, and you then removed just one person, from random rows, from every column of seating, the stand would then be nearly 200 under capacity...but would still look absolutely jam packed, with apparently every seat taken.

And that's just with removing one person from each column.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

No worries Dirty Sanchez, I am more than willing to put my scepticism on the back burner and accept the error of my ways. Now that you've convinced me - can you convince everyone else who, like me, wondered where there were 3000 empty seats at Saturday's game!? I take some consolation in the fact that at least if I am a sceptical, reactionary, ill-informed bawbag... I'm not alone!

Edited by pozbaird

You puffing on @ Crack pipe Poz ? Christ your putting our Robert Tannahill to shame with that wee Ditty ? :D

No worries Dirty Sanchez, I am more than willing to put my scepticism on the back burner and accept the error of my ways. Now that you've convinced me - can you convince everyone else who, like me, wondered where there were 3000 empty seats at Saturday's game!? I take some consolation in the fact that at least if I am a sceptical, reactionary, ill-informed bawbag... I'm not alone!

Certainly.

Your first 1000 empties come from the no shows in the Aberdeen end + the completely empty W7.

The rest of the stadium holds 6000, and would need to have been around 70% full to tie in with the official attendance.

Which isn't too far fetched, with reference to my previous post and the TV evidence.

Certainly.

Your first 1000 empties come from the no shows in the Aberdeen end + the completely empty W7.

The rest of the stadium holds 6000, and would need to have been around 70% full to tie in with the official attendance.

Which isn't too far fetched, with reference to my previous post and the TV evidence.

No probs' mate. I accept your explanation and it seems I, and many others, have got it wrong.

Guest somner9

Given that buddiecat has deleted all of his original post, that probably says all that needs to be said about the initial content of thread, the post to which I responded.

I have no answer to any of the questions that you posed, nor should I. I know nothing about Maxi group. I have no vested interest in the success or failure of the CiC, other than I think it would be best for the club and for the town. Having spent time researching CiCs, contacting and meeting with REA and working out whether an organisation I am connected with would find mutual benefit in partnering with 10000hrs, I have concluded that it is the best way forward at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I do find worrying is that, without any sources other than "someone told someone that I overheard talking about it to someone in the pub, it is definitely true" people like buddiecat come on here and post stuff as if it is fact. To back me up on this, as I have already said, he has deleted his whole original post, obviously finding out that it was all pish.

The thing that is worrying about this is that I am sure there are genuine reasons that people are concerned by the CiC or by those involved. I am sure there are things that the supporters should know about and be allowed to weight up. I am sure there are negatives as well as positives. But these genuine concerns don't get heard because there is so much crap going out seemingly attempting to slander REA without factual basis or cryptically talking about there not being enough stock in the shop in a mock-country style.

Those who have genuine concerns should pick a spokesperson who is able to lucidly post in a coherent manner the concerns that exist and allow these to be weighed up. SO77 already mentioned that he is part of a wee Tile Bar Mafia that have worries, why not go and research (properly) your worries and post them up here in a sensible and meaningful way? Otherwise you will continue to get shot down every time some craply worded, craply thought-out and craply researched post goes up.

Genuinely, my apologies for the "rancid hovel" comment. I assumed that buddiecat was part of the notorious "Mag7ers"... It was to them I was directing that comment. I have no intention of going to the Tile to discuss anything with anyone as the best way for you or me to get info is to research and speak to REA.

Hope that helps :)

Start with this "Maybe not everyone wants to meet with RA to discuss his idea to conduct a social experiment at!!! everyone bar his expense"

Why does anyone need to meet RA to disagree with what he proposes?

I've never met Hitler, Mussolini, Sadam Hussein or any past or present Morton Managers, but I know without meeting them that i do not share their ideals. same with RA, I believe his proposal and the back to front, confused, lack of progress that typifies it is wrong for SMFC.

The idea you promote that on an unofficial fans forum anyone who does like the look of 10000 hours or the Cic proposal should Quote:"pick a spokesperson who is able to lucidly post in a coherent manner the concerns that exist and allow these to be weighed up" is frankly laughable

It's a fan forum, not a session of the High Court!

I only quote these following words without comment, perhaps they would bear some reflection after you read the second quote???

"SO77 already mentioned that he is part of a wee Tile Bar Mafia that have worries, why not go and research (properly) your worries and post them up here in a sensible and meaningful way? Otherwise you will continue to get shot down every time some craply worded, craply thought-out and craply researched post goes up"

"pick a spokesperson who is able to lucidly post in a coherent manner the concerns that exist and allow these to be weighed up"

That said and posting in a "Lucid Styley" what about this company that RA has set up with SG et al???? Whats all that about? :)

Cool M8 ! Thought that you had been oan @ crack pipe orgy with Sid ? :lol:

If it had been a "crack pipe orgy" I would have been there..........however Pozbaird, rea and ktf's repeated PM invitations to their shitepipe orgies have been respectfully declined. The "respectfully" bit is a lie - I am just paying lip service to Feegie Saints pro-gay sensibilities. :P