maxi group

buddiecat

Start with this "Maybe not everyone wants to meet with RA to discuss his idea to conduct a social experiment at!!! everyone bar his expense"

Why does anyone need to meet RA to disagree with what he proposes?

It would add credability to your position. What we have seen is posters that have had reservations about the CIC and in some cases some fairly radical positions against it, completely change their positions and sign up for the CIC. Firstly, that demonstrates the value of meeting Richie Rich in person. Secondly, from a credability perspective - posters openly admitting that they have changed their perspective through a greater understanding delivered through being better informed is a very powerful validation of the CIC.

So to dissect your statements above - "Maybe not everyone"...very weak use of language..starting what should be a power statement with "Maybe" is never a good idea.

"not everyone"....again very weak beginning for an appeal for support and comes across as a wee bit playground, (perhaps you are being ironic, but the rest of your post negates a capacity for wit :P )......

"with RA to discuss his idea"...REA certainly deserves a lot of credit; however this is far from being just "his idea" and your fellow fans with read this as trying to con them, again impacting on your credability (I shall say more about "his idea" in a follow on paragraph).......

"to conduct" is actually a complete own goal as you are actually investing REA with the ability to conduct, lead....which is a positive as far as the success of the CIC goes......

"a social experiment".....again you deliver conflict in this one..."social" is actually a power word when marketing to football supporters...we are social animals by nature, we like to bevvy together, sing together, talk about our team to together, celebrate together.....

"experiment"...again you disrespect your audience who have taken the time to explore the detail around this, and worse out yourself as not having done your homework.....

"everyone bar his expense"....again no homework done and everyone can see the personal investment that RA has put into this - you by contrast can't give up a half hour to meet with him.....

"Why does anyone need to meet RA to disagree with him?" - You might as well just have turned up at the public meetings, rolled over on your back and begged RA to tickle your belly than post that statement....very weak, shows a lack of willingness to understand the full picture or the reasons why other fellow fans are supporting the CIC having done their homework.

Through your own words you have pretty much destroyed your own position and any chance it has of resonating with anyone, and certainly has no chance of changing anyone's position.

More than happy to review any posts by PM before they are made public if any anti-CIC folks think that might help. Like I say it is important that you are heard. :P

A little more on the "his idea" theme. I think this is where the anti-CIC brigade has made its biggest error in its crusade, not to mention a very strong strategy by the CIC proposers themselves. REA has certainly put himself right in the firing line by leading the CIC. It has helped keep the other players out of the flames. REA can take personal insults all day long - I have absolutely no doubt of that. To a certain extent that is actually a positive for the CIC progression. Personal attacks are great - they undermine any momentum that the anti-CIC dafties might gain as it alienates them from the vast majority of St Mirren supporters who will distance themselves from that sort of behaviour. It also takes the heat off of the actual CIC proposals themselves. The people supporting the CIC know the difference between stadia card issues and the proposals of the CIC so that is a complete waste of energy and again damages the ultra-negative anti-CIC further alienating them from the knowledgable CIC investors. They are now viewed as a lunatic fringe - especially Big Fras, who has clearly lost the plot altogether. :P

The downside of their behaviour of course is the detraction from the real debate, which is the CIC itself. And of course that debate would be the anti-CIC crusaders best chance of success - why then do they not want that debate to happen and why do they persist in ultra-negative personal attacks? B)

This is easily the most pathetic thread on this forum, possibly ever.

As I have said before, Saint Mirren does not have a pie in the sky business plan that they need some idiot to come along and finance and the CIC is not promising the world and setting itself up to fail. There's no debt being taken out against the club and a business model, as employed, elsewhere is being employed in order to put the sorts of checks and balances in place that football has been needing for decades.

There's way too much short term thinking and "what goes on the park" mentality that is now, unfortunately, breaking out in to little pockets of people who think being online allows them to spout complete nonsense. You also have Michelle on the radio stating she's against this as, frankly, she doesn't understand it ("yes, but they're putting that £2 million in to the club" is the statement of the millenium). Oh and of course, the ever relaible insiders and feeders who think an internet forum is the place to ask someone to voice their concerns for them.

All it does is further highlight that the Saint Mirren support, as a collective, doesn't have the maturity to work as a group and run their own club. No, we'd all rather chip away, demand financing that just isn't there and look to destroy a very good opportunity for the club. Hopefully the meetings will go ahead this month, hopefully we'll hear the deal is going through and hopefully there'll be some good honest debate about worries people have and the way forward.

The forum debate has pretty much run it's course at this point.

This is easily the most pathetic thread on this forum, possibly ever.

As I have said before, Saint Mirren does not have a pie in the sky business plan that they need some idiot to come along and finance and the CIC is not promising the world and setting itself up to fail. There's no debt being taken out against the club and a business model, as employed, elsewhere is being employed in order to put the sorts of checks and balances in place that football has been needing for decades.

There's way too much short term thinking and "what goes on the park" mentality that is now, unfortunately, breaking out in to little pockets of people who think being online allows them to spout complete nonsense. You also have Michelle on the radio stating she's against this as, frankly, she doesn't understand it ("yes, but they're putting that £2 million in to the club" is the statement of the millenium). Oh and of course, the ever relaible insiders and feeders who think an internet forum is the place to ask someone to voice their concerns for them.

All it does is further highlight that the Saint Mirren support, as a collective, doesn't have the maturity to work as a group and run their own club. No, we'd all rather chip away, demand financing that just isn't there and look to destroy a very good opportunity for the club. Hopefully the meetings will go ahead this month, hopefully we'll hear the deal is going through and hopefully there'll be some good honest debate about worries people have and the way forward.

The forum debate has pretty much run it's course at this point.

Are you no getting your hole? :P

Guest somner9

It would add credability to your position. What we have seen is posters that have had reservations about the CIC and in some cases some fairly radical positions against it, completely change their positions and sign up for the CIC. Firstly, that demonstrates the value of meeting Richie Rich in person. Secondly, from a credability perspective - posters openly admitting that they have changed their perspective through a greater understanding delivered through being better informed is a very powerful validation of the CIC.

So to dissect your statements above - "Maybe not everyone"...very weak use of language..starting what should be a power statement with "Maybe" is never a good idea.

"not everyone"....again very weak beginning for an appeal for support and comes across as a wee bit playground, (perhaps you are being ironic, but the rest of your post negates a capacity for wit :P )......

"with RA to discuss his idea"...REA certainly deserves a lot of credit; however this is far from being just "his idea" and your fellow fans with read this as trying to con them, again impacting on your credability (I shall say more about "his idea" in a follow on paragraph).......

"to conduct" is actually a complete own goal as you are actually investing REA with the ability to conduct, lead....which is a positive as far as the success of the CIC goes......

"a social experiment".....again you deliver conflict in this one..."social" is actually a power word when marketing to football supporters...we are social animals by nature, we like to bevvy together, sing together, talk about our team to together, celebrate together.....

"experiment"...again you disrespect your audience who have taken the time to explore the detail around this, and worse out yourself as not having done your homework.....

"everyone bar his expense"....again no homework done and everyone can see the personal investment that RA has put into this - you by contrast can't give up a half hour to meet with him.....

"Why does anyone need to meet RA to disagree with him?" - You might as well just have turned up at the public meetings, rolled over on your back and begged RA to tickle your belly than post that statement....very weak, shows a lack of willingness to understand the full picture or the reasons why other fellow fans are supporting the CIC having done their homework.

Through your own words you have pretty much destroyed your own position and any chance it has of resonating with anyone, and certainly has no chance of changing anyone's position.

More than happy to review any posts by PM before they are made public if any anti-CIC folks think that might help. Like I say it is important that you are heard. :P

A little more on the "his idea" theme. I think this is where the anti-CIC brigade has made its biggest error in its crusade, not to mention a very strong strategy by the CIC proposers themselves. REA has certainly put himself right in the firing line by leading the CIC. It has helped keep the other players out of the flames. REA can take personal insults all day long - I have absolutely no doubt of that. To a certain extent that is actually a positive for the CIC progression. Personal attacks are great - they undermine any momentum that the anti-CIC dafties might gain as it alienates them from the vast majority of St Mirren supporters who will distance themselves from that sort of behaviour. It also takes the heat off of the actual CIC proposals themselves. The people supporting the CIC know the difference between stadia card issues and the proposals of the CIC so that is a complete waste of energy and again damages the ultra-negative anti-CIC further alienating them from the knowledgable CIC investors. They are now viewed as a lunatic fringe - especially Big Fras, who has clearly lost the plot altogether. :P

The downside of their behaviour of course is the detraction from the real debate, which is the CIC itself. And of course that debate would be the anti-CIC crusaders best chance of success - why then do they not want that debate to happen and why do they persist in ultra-negative personal attacks? B)

to paraphrase your ill informed diatribe

"Social Experiment" = RA own words..... Go figure if you wish

"Changing Anyone's Opinion" = no interest to me whatsoever, however it seems mighty important to you

"Meet with RA" = happily in fact i'll buy him a ginger beer and recite psalm 69!!!

http://www.easyenglish.info/psalms/psalm069-taw.htm

If he changes his mind and agrees to stop this botched, stalled, drawn out, back to front attempt at taking over SMFC

And finally couldn't resist that big man-hole you dug with this:

Quote: "The people supporting the CIC know the difference between stadia card issues and the proposals of the CIC so that is a complete waste of energy and again damages the ultra-negative anti-CIC further alienating them from the knowledgable CIC investors. They are now viewed as a lunatic fringe"

What was that again that you suggested shareholders not yet signed up to the CiC should do????

aye lunatic fringe right enough

P.s. you should check your thoughts above??? even you aren't sure if the said meetings will happen.

See ya, sure as hell wouldnt wanna be ya

to paraphrase your ill informed diatribe

"Social Experiment" = RA own words..... Go figure if you wish

"Changing Anyone's Opinion" = no interest to me whatsoever, however it seems mighty important to you

"Meet with RA" = happily in fact i'll buy him a ginger beer and recite psalm 69!!!

http://www.easyenglish.info/psalms/psalm069-taw.htm

If he changes his mind and agrees to stop this botched, stalled, drawn out, back to front attempt at taking over SMFC

And finally couldn't resist that big man-hole you dug with this:

Quote: "The people supporting the CIC know the difference between stadia card issues and the proposals of the CIC so that is a complete waste of energy and again damages the ultra-negative anti-CIC further alienating them from the knowledgable CIC investors. They are now viewed as a lunatic fringe"

What was that again that you suggested shareholders not yet signed up to the CiC should do????

aye lunatic fringe right enough

P.s. you should check your thoughts above??? even you aren't sure if the said meetings will happen.

See ya, sure as hell wouldnt wanna be ya

Shame you never took me up on the offer to review / edit your posts before you publish them. :)

Guest somner9

Shame you never took me up on the offer to review / edit your posts before you publish them. :)

You could REVIEW this company RA has set up with SG etc? find out what it's all about.

Maybe start by asking SG?

You could REVIEW this company RA has set up with SG etc? find out what it's all about.

Maybe start by asking SG?

Naw, Sid would be better setting up:

a A Discussion Forum for it, then...

b Another Forum for questions to be asked and answered...

and

c Probably another sub-forum of his own so he can post interminable convoluted screeds that naeBuddie reads...

Edited by bluto

Naw, Sid would be better setting up:

a A Discussion Forum for it, then...

b Another Forum for questions to be asked and answered...

and

c Probably another sub-forum of his own so he can post interminable convoluted screeds that naeBuddie reads...

You forgot to add

d. Start a thread on a proposed demo about it

I'm just back from holiday and have read through this thread today, some pretty serious allegations being bandied about both regarding Maxi group and the club in terms of apparent fabrication of attendances.

Please be very careful when slinging mud around, unless you are prepared to back your claims up with hard facts.

I am the one that gets collared for libellous or defamatory postings when they are made.

I don't want to curb free speech at all, the forum is intended to give every St.Mirren fan the chance to air their views, and we won't always agree but please be sensible when posting.

I think since the poster who opened this topic has now withdrawn all of their original post I'm going to close the topic.

If the guys posting about the concerns about either the stadium attendance figures or the other limited company that is being mentioned then please open a new thread and these can be discussed there.

Ta