The Danny Lennon and Tommy Craig Appreciation Thread

VERY! VERY! GOOD DAY TO BE A BUDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce4:bounce3:bounce2:bounce1

Danny Lennon has the brassest of balls - great wee interview on the beeb were he gets all gushy about our great support. :notworthy

This is a special time for us and has to include the great Danny Lennon/ Tommy Craig partnership for at least 5 years. If like some of the previous posts you think it's a gamble.......I would say it's a bigger one not to do it. And as you are standing for election Sid can you tell me as a voter if this will be your no1 priority?

This is a special time for us and has to include the great Danny Lennon/ Tommy Craig partnership for at least 5 years. If like some of the previous posts you think it's a gamble.......I would say it's a bigger one not to do it. And as you are standing for election Sid can you tell me as a voter if this will be your no1 priority?

My first priority has and always will be - getting chips and irn bru on the menu. :P

Danny is going nowhere - he loves St Mirren and the opportunity he has here. B)

Danny is really turning things round. Has learned big time from some of his mistakes of last year. Impressed by the way he is conducting himself in post match interviews, speaks with great honesty.

Ably aided and abbeted by Top Cat. This could be one of our best managerial partnerships for many a year.

Screaming Lord Sutch stood for election, didn't mean he got elected.:rolleyes:

My first priority has and always will be - getting chips and irn bru on the menu. :P

Danny is going nowhere - he loves St Mirren and the opportunity he has here. B)

I remember Danny Lennon's greatest game. Mid 1980's Hibs v Aberdeen. For saints fans too young it was the same as Mark Corcoran v Motherwell ........Danny ran the show and as I had not seen him before I thought this is a great young player who will play for Scotland .Danny was 25 and it was to be his finest hour as a player. He has more than proved his worth as a manager and must be offered a 5 year contract. As we move to a CIC next week I will expect this to be the main priority for fans wishing election.

I remember Danny Lennon's greatest game. Mid 1980's Hibs v Aberdeen. For saints fans too young it was the same as Mark Corcoran v Motherwell ........Danny ran the show and as I had not seen him before I thought this is a great young player who will play for Scotland .Danny was 25 and it was to be his finest hour as a player. He has more than proved his worth as a manager and must be offered a 5 year contract. As we move to a CIC next week I will expect this to be the main priority for fans wishing election.

What age is Danny now ?

You must have been on some mind altering sustances if you thought Danny Lennon was 25 in the mid 1980's being as he was born in 1970.:blink:

It was a bit severe, your tone, that is.

Still can't get the hang of where to type in this thing. Did you say between the brackets?

Fuxake! :P

Do keep up!

Saints had beat Dons at Home the day before.

DUFC went above Saints on the Sunday with better goal diff.

I simply felt that the new management team apeared to be resting on its laurels...:unsure:

Naw... the wee sticky-oot tongue smiley defused any severity in the following post. :)

If you hit reply on a post, it'll quote the post in the window that opens for your reply.

Then if you just start typing, your answer should follow the quote. In theory...:unsure:

Nice avatar. Shite day, mind ye...:(

Thanks Rod, it must be simple most of the punters on here can do it!

Naw... the wee sticky-oot tongue smiley defused any severity in the following post. :)

If you hit reply on a post, it'll quote the post in the window that opens for your reply.

Then if you just start typing, your answer should follow the quote. In theory...:unsure:

Nice avatar. Shite day, mind ye...:(

A very good article with Tommy Craig in the Scotsman. I expected it to be the usual bhigot orientated "was your grandpa a bhigot chairman" type bollox; however it is all about Tommy's football philosophy, his role at the club and a couple of hints at who he is developing the most just now.

Tommt Disucssing His Player Development Role With Us