Takeover to be completed next week

div

FFS, I'm struggling to remember a discussion with more heat and less light.

All I can say is that I'm glad that on-field matters are so encouraging just now, as I now find this whole takeover scenario a major turn-off. It's always been about the football for me, so it's great that the football is currently the major focus, and for all the right reasons, too.

Perhaps Sid and Dicky should arrange to meet up, flap their flacid members on a table, bring out the measuring tapes, and be done with it. Oh, and keep any subsequent chatter about girth being more important than length to the PM system.

As for animal making a re-appearance....give me strength! <_<

Hello Drew. Are you well :D

Just 'cos you want to do the measuring ya creepy f'kr. :o

Pretty much agree that the CIC is a done deal. Even pointing and laughing at the likes of animal is getting tired now. It is time to let those interested in it get on with delivering it. :)

Maybe Animal is Ken McGeoch.

Maybe Yule is Sid.

Maybe Gordon Scott is Ken McGeoch.

• 4 weeks later...

Nah, Yul was a terrible alias. He didnae even know Yul died and was replaced in the movies. :P

An interesting fact about Yul Brynner...He "came back from the dead".

Before he died of cancer as a result of years of smoking, he recorded an advert which was always going to be released after he died.

The advert showed him with a ciggie in hand and he said "Hello, I'm Yul Brynner. I'm dead" before going on to explain why...

Still, he was sh*te when he appeared on here...