Its time

Leakapidia

The CIC is doomed to fail,Its time for St Mirren Fans to stand up and make your concerns Known.

What happens when the corporate sponsors withdraw there money and stop backing this sham?

RA keep your hands of our club.

I find it hard to digest that companys I know of who support St Mirren week in week out and have put in upwards of 60k a piece have not even been asked to be corporate members.

The CIC must not go ahead.

Edited by Leakapidia

Don't you think there enough threads to wet your appetite on the subject. Just an observation

Ian your a poster who I respect,My concern is that we don't seem to have an anti CIC movment that I'm aware of?

To me its clear that at some point down the line the CIC will fail.

RA is a sales man and IMO is pulling the wool over far to many of our fans eyes,he also has a tendancy to cut off fans that can give real value to our club.

Let's make a move and end this pathetic atempt to steal our club.

Ian its just some wee nobody whos life is so sad and lonely he or she has to make things up on here, my money is on Gavin again, :lol:

Listen I'm not making anything up Garry,My life is not sad or lonley either.

Your right Garry it is Gavin,You really need to let your SAD grudge with me drop Garry.

My points on this thread are valid and I'm showing concern.

Listen I'm not making anything up Garry,My life is not sad or lonley either.

Your right Garry it is Gavin,You really need to let your SAD grudge with me drop Garry.

My points on this thread are valid and I'm showing concern.

Yoyu could me a favor Gavin by spelling my name right, i dont have agrudge against Gavin, never have done, Do you rememeber a few years ago when you had a few probs, i tried to help you, not much i grant you, so why would i have a grudge with you :blink:

PS if i was only guessing it was you, how could i insult you :blink:

Edited by santaponsasaint

What happens when the corporate sponsors withdraw there money and stop backing this sham?

Looking around the ground at the advertising and at the advertising in the programme and at the additional stuff like the gingy sausage roll thief's posters not to mention the additional sponsors on the strips it would seem that the opposite is true. :)

Looking around the ground at the advertising and at the advertising in the programme and at the additional stuff like the gingy sausage roll thief's posters not to mention the additional sponsors on the strips it would seem that the opposite is true. :)

Are we talking about JD sports here?

Or round the trackside?

I find it hard to digest that companys I know of who support St Mirren week in week out and have put in upwards of 60k a piece have not even been asked to be corporate members.

Well, this is a new slant!

Most people against the CIC or with issues over it's setup want to make sure that corporate members DON'T get anything for free. But you're the first to come along and offer them a nice freebie.

I don't see why it's clear the CIC will fail and I'll tell you why... Ebbsfleet's owning society still has over 2,000 members. Are you seriously saying Saint Mirren are worse than a jumped up wee non-league team from Kent?

Well, this is a new slant!

Most people against the CIC or with issues over it's setup want to make sure that corporate members DON'T get anything for free. But you're the first to come along and offer them a nice freebie.

I don't see why it's clear the CIC will fail and I'll tell you why... Ebbsfleet's owning society still has over 2,000 members. Are you seriously saying Saint Mirren are worse than a jumped up wee non-league team from Kent?

I hope he's not saying that....cause that's my line :wink:

Could a mod add the above to the banned word list please. :P

Either that or it becomes one of the "Buzz Words" in CiC or even Anti CiC online BINGO!

Look i'm even giving free fundraising ideas that the cic could use :lol::D:lol:

I'll add one to get the list moving

So on the Buzz Word list so far:

Ebbsfleet

DEBT

if we get say sixteen we can draw up a card, 4X4 shout on a line or the four corners :D

Either that or it becomes one of the "Buzz Words" in CiC or even Anti CiC online BINGO!

Look i'm even giving free fundraising ideas that the cic could use :lol::D:lol:

I'll add one to get the list moving

So on the Buzz Word list so far:

Ebbsfleet

DEBT

if we get say sixteen we can draw up a card, 4X4 shout on a line or the four corners :D

"Howdy" seems to have left the CIC vocabulary though. :P