Agenda

Snake Oil Salesman

No other Option

next week/next ten days

48%

52%

MOU

Ace/Arse Bandit

Wullie Bell (his name always makes me laugh, like "Door Bell" and "School Bell" he's actually got one for his...

Howdy pardners (You only get wan)

Ken McGeoch's "bid" (Dont't be greedy )

No worth £2m (Or what the funders said "How feckin much?"

An insider told me

Gravesend and Northfleet.

Let them eat CiC (Replaces cake)

The missing/elusive 1%

Smokie Boy and Kendo are Spangles. (Shull said)

Stuart Dickson?????? should that be in the mix? :wink:

Press conference 4pm

And "Doom Merchants"

Ebbsfleet X 4

DEBT

Sausage Rolls

f**k the ...

"God Botherer"

SENS event

Sugar Daddy

Horses

Agenda

Snake Oil Salesman

No other Option

next week/next ten days

48%

52%

MOU

Ace Bandit

Cake?

Wullie Bell (his name always makes me laugh, like "Door Bell" and "School Bell" he's actually got one for his...

:rolleyes::o

Typical favouritism by the anti-CIC! :P

Ebbsfleet X 4

DEBT

Sausage Rolls

f**k the ...

"God Botherer"

SENS event

Sugar Daddy

Horses

Agenda

Snake Oil Salesman

No other Option

next week/next ten days

48%

52%

MOU

Ace Bandit

Cake?

Kibble

Ayrshire

Rancid Little Hovels

Ebbsfleet X 8

DEBT

Sausage Rolls

f**k the ...

"God Botherer"

SENS event

Sugar Daddy

Horses

Agenda

Snake Oil Salesman

No other Option

next week/next ten days

48%

52%

MOU

Ace/Arse Bandit

An insider told me

The missing/elusive 1%

Press conference 4pm

"Doom Merchants"

Kibble

Ayrshire

"rea" (Got to gie ma cousin a mention somewhere)

Add "deadline". :rolleyes:

Ahh yes...... Sid, dead lines. Have you (or anyone else) a plan B or C in mind if we get to Wednesday and the dead line arrives (7 to 10 days said Mr. Gilmour), and is then passed ?

It must be over a year now since Mr. Atkinson came to our club with a 'cunning plan' to buy out Mr Gilmour and his friends.

It's been 99% complete ???? for a good while now. You and your friends have spent the past few months pouring scorn on Animal,Yul, Miss Evans and others. Well it seems they might be proved right after all. Mr. Atkinson has been fairly absent from Greenhill Road over the past few weeks I hear.

Looking today at the so called shop (see also other thread) fills me with very little confidence that Mr. Atkinson is the right man for the job. :(

You and your friends have spent the past few months pouring scorn on Animal,Yul, Miss Evans and others. Well it seems they might be proved right after all.

In what way have they been (possibly) proved right? I don't recall any of those mentioned saying that the CIC would take too long to complete or that it would reach a snag on technicalities. If they did, then well done.

Edited by civilsaint

Ahh yes...... Sid, dead lines. Have you (or anyone else) a plan B or C in mind if we get to Wednesday and the dead line arrives (7 to 10 days said Mr. Gilmour), and is then passed ?

It must be over a year now since Mr. Atkinson came to our club with a 'cunning plan' to buy out Mr Gilmour and his friends.

It's been 99% complete ???? for a good while now. You and your friends have spent the past few months pouring scorn on Animal,Yul, Miss Evans and others. Well it seems they might be proved right after all. Mr. Atkinson has been fairly absent from Greenhill Road over the past few weeks I hear.

Looking today at the so called shop (see also other thread) fills me with very little confidence that Mr. Atkinson is the right man for the job. :(

It is posts like yours that attract ridicule. :rolleyes:

I have met richie rich a couple of times and he is reasonably likeable. However, I think it would be a stretch to describe him as a friend. He is more of an as yet moderately agreeable aquaintance. However, he does have a few pals in our support (PAL = personal arse lickers :wink: ). You know the type; would trade our cup run for a sausage roll. :P

animal, Yul, Michelle the spurned and others have failed to put forward genuine concern. Instead they made an @rse of themselves by trying to engage in a smear campaign well beyond their combined capabilities. Their behaviour did a grerat disservice to themselves and St Mirren fans in general. Richie Riches plans for the club had a right to an airing without the sort of negative nonsense and petty rumour / scare mongering. W'nkery begets w@nkery. :P

I do think you have a point about both the 99% there stuff and the running of the club shop. The constant miscommunication regarding almost being there is pretty poor, but is sadly standard fair in business these days. My view is that it doesn't work and damages trust and credability. However, many other business people disagree and live by false timelines - particularly in the public and 3rd sectors.

I also don't like the response about the stocking of the shop. Fair enough it is a valid argument that carrying a small stock and having a quick reordering function helps manage the cashflow; however the negatives at the moment far outweigh the benefit that brings. Again it is damaging credability when the CIC is clearly the big prize. It is also pissing off the supporter yet again - giving the impression that we are not high in the club / CIC priorities - something we are sadly well used to. And then there is the issue of lost revenue. If the product isn't there the fans can't buy it and the club can't make any margin on it.

That being said there are a helluva lot of positives from Richie Rich being involved at the club. Bizarrely enough one of them was cited as a negative revelation by the dafties you listed above. :) However, I will leave to Richie Riches PALs to explain the benefits of the CIC. :wink:

It is posts like yours that attract ridicule. :rolleyes:

Judging by your previous posts you are certainly the chief PAL, but you now seem to be changing your tune a bit.

Animal, Yul, Miss Evans and the others seem very genuine in their concerns, unlike you who often sound like a 12 year old child.

Glad you now agree about the disgraceful "almost 99%" story line. If you read your previous posts you greatly helped to add to the "constant miscommunication". It is not "standard fair in business these days", only in badly run ones - like this Club run by Mr. Atkinson for the last year.

I work in the "public and 3rd sectors" and the fact that a funding application takes over a year to complete tells me something.

Glad you also agree about the very poor shop. This is 100% down to Mr. Atkinson. So if this is his level of business sense God help us all. I sincerly hope the CIC does not get off the ground, and that Mr. Atkinson leaves the Club.

I can think off not one positive from "Richie Rich" as you call him (you used to call him Richard I think), being involved in our club.

Ebbsfleet X 8

DEBT

Sausage Rolls

f**k the ...

"God Botherer"

SENS event

Sugar Daddy

Horses

Agenda

Snake Oil Salesman

No other Option

next week/next ten days

48%

52%

MOU

Ace/Arse Bandit

An insider told me

The missing/elusive 1%

Press conference 4pm

"Doom Merchants"

Kibble

Ayrshire

"rea" (Got to gie ma cousin a mention somewhere)

87' Club

Deadline

Rancid little hovels

Tile bar Clique

Available Club Merchandise

I see you chose not to answer my question.

I can think off not one positive from "Richie Rich" as you call him (you used to call him Richard I think), being involved in our club.

I guess you have an inability to look at the situation objectively. If you can't find "one positive" you clearly haven't looked for any (or maybe tried to avoid them?)

I see you chose not to answer my question.

I guess you have an inability to look at the situation objectively. If you can't find "one positive" you clearly haven't looked for any (or maybe tried to avoid them?)

Sorry - I missed that. You said "In what way have they been (possibly) proved right? I don't recall any of those mentioned saying that the CIC would take too long to complete or that it would reach a snag on technicalities. "

I very much recall them explaining in great detail the downsides to the CIC proposal. I suspect the so called 'funders' may share their concerns.

If it is all down to a wee "snag" why has it taken a year to complete this application ? Mr. Gilmour told us all on TV it would be a done deal in 7 to 10 days - That was 8 days ago. Forgive me if I am beginining to feel a bit misled, but I will wait and see.

I genuinly can't think of anything positive that Mr. Atkinson has done. Can you suggest something ???

Sorry - I missed that. You said "In what way have they been (possibly) proved right? I don't recall any of those mentioned saying that the CIC would take too long to complete or that it would reach a snag on technicalities. "

I very much recall them explaining in great detail the downsides to the CIC proposal. I suspect the so called 'funders' may share their concerns.

If it is all down to a wee "snag" why has it taken a year to complete this application ? Mr. Gilmour told us all on TV it would be a done deal in 7 to 10 days - That was 8 days ago. Forgive me if I am beginining to feel a bit misled, but I will wait and see.

I genuinly can't think of anything positive that Mr. Atkinson has done. Can you suggest something ???

In other words total and utter speculation on your part with absolutely no substance.

One positive change, aesthetic improvements to the stadium.

Judging by your previous posts you are certainly the chief PAL, but you now seem to be changing your tune a bit.

Animal, Yul, Miss Evans and the others seem very genuine in their concerns, unlike you who often sound like a 12 year old child.

Glad you now agree about the disgraceful "almost 99%" story line. If you read your previous posts you greatly helped to add to the "constant miscommunication". It is not "standard fair in business these days", only in badly run ones - like this Club run by Mr. Atkinson for the last year.

I work in the "public and 3rd sectors" and the fact that a funding application takes over a year to complete tells me something.

Glad you also agree about the very poor shop. This is 100% down to Mr. Atkinson. So if this is his level of business sense God help us all. I sincerly hope the CIC does not get off the ground, and that Mr. Atkinson leaves the Club.

Another post worthy of ridicule. :P

animal, yul, mental michelle and "the others" have failed to articulate a genuine concern - in fact their ridiculous negative smear campaign actually stopped genuine concerns being discussed.

"now agree" doesn't make sense in relation to 99%, which only came to the fore at the last public meeting. I do think pinning too much hope on missed imaginary deadlines is the behaviour of a 12 year old though. :)

You work in the sausage roll thief sector - no surprise there. :P

Again you fall into the trap of ultra-negativity that will result in you being dismissed as a dafty with an agenda. If you are trying to get people to agree with your perspective on the CIC that is not the way to go about it. I suggest you create a new alias and pretend to be supportive of the CIC and then express a few genuine concerns. That will have a far better chance of success. However you are wasting your breath. The CIC has its required number of supporters on board. The next step has bugger aw to do with us. We can only have an impact at the ratifying of the constitution stage and that would require a majority of CIC supporters to suddenly about turn and vote against it. animal, Yul and Michelle will have to raise their game if they want to convince over 50% of CIC supporters. Their case won't be helped by the fact that they won't even be at the meetings as they have played a very stoopit game at the wrong time in the process. If they are the alternative then fank f"k we've got Richie Rich (a term of friendly abuse I have been using for months now).

There are some very big questions that need asking and answering at the eventual meetings regarding the constitution of the CIC and its general operation. The reality is that the anti-CIC has failed to articulate any concerns that have resonated with the wider support. I actually think that is a real shame. I would be delighted to help you losers articulate your concerns as I think it would be healthy for the debate. I offered this assistance some time ago and it was ignored and further childish posts from animal, yul and "the others" continued and failed to anything other than damage the debate. The reality is that the ultra negative approach has made it very easy for Richie Rich. It has also provided me with lots of po-faced foil for my warped sense of humour so kudos for that. :P