Its time

Leakapidia

Another post worthy of ridicule. :P

animal, yul, mental michelle and "the others" have failed to articulate a genuine concern - in fact their ridiculous negative smear campaign actually stopped genuine concerns being discussed.

"now agree" doesn't make sense in relation to 99%, which only came to the fore at the last public meeting. I do think pinning too much hope on missed imaginary deadlines is the behaviour of a 12 year old though. :)

You work in the sausage roll thief sector - no surprise there. :P

Again you fall into the trap of ultra-negativity that will result in you being dismissed as a dafty with an agenda. If you are trying to get people to agree with your perspective on the CIC that is not the way to go about it. I suggest you create a new alias and pretend to be supportive of the CIC and then express a few genuine concerns. That will have a far better chance of success. However you are wasting your breath. The CIC has its required number of supporters on board. The next step has bugger aw to do with us. We can only have an impact at the ratifying of the constitution stage and that would require a majority of CIC supporters to suddenly about turn and vote against it. animal, Yul and Michelle will have to raise their game if they want to convince over 50% of CIC supporters. Their case won't be helped by the fact that they won't even be at the meetings as they have played a very stoopit game at the wrong time in the process. If they are the alternative then fank f"k we've got Richie Rich (a term of friendly abuse I have been using for months now).

There are some very big questions that need asking and answering at the eventual meetings regarding the constitution of the CIC and its general operation. The reality is that the anti-CIC has failed to articulate any concerns that have resonated with the wider support. I actually think that is a real shame. I would be delighted to help you losers articulate your concerns as I think it would be healthy for the debate. I offered this assistance some time ago and it was ignored and further childish posts from animal, yul and "the others" continued and failed to anything other than damage the debate. The reality is that the ultra negative approach has made it very easy for Richie Rich. It has also provided me with lots of po-faced foil for my warped sense of humour so kudos for that. :P

The ball is (And has been for months) firmly in 10000 hours court.

Only problem is they keep taking "Big Lassie" swipes at it and just can't seem to get it back over the net :D :D :D

Never mind I'm sure by the press conference 4pm Thursday (Beat Ya!) they'll have dusted themselves down and come out all spick and span with a change shirt and fresh impetus. (On second thoughts they may have to stick with their "Home" shirts for the noo) :D :D

The ball is (And has been for months) firmly in 10000 hours court.

Only problem is they keep taking "Big Lassie" swipes at it and just can't seem to get it back over the net :D :D :D

Never mind I'm sure by the press conference 4pm Thursday (Beat Ya!) they'll have dusted themselves down and come out all spick and span with a change shirt and fresh impetus. (On second thoughts they may have to stick with their "Home" shirts for the noo) :D :D

The biggest threat to the CIC will be if they get withdrawal symptoms from not being able to sing "banned" songs at ipox. :P

The biggest threat to the CIC will be if they get withdrawal symptoms from not being able to sing "banned" songs at ipox. :P

Yeah! maybe we should start an underground movement and by sleight of hand get a Glen Daly track on at Ipox :D

The real reason the CiC deal hasn't been completed yet is the secret works finished today fitting out a "State of the Art" Members bar.

Multi-screens all the channels BBC 1 and BBC 2, ITV, Channel 4 and 5!

post-6718-0-74702300-1317035768_thumb.jp

Another post worthy of ridicule. :P

animal, yul, mental michelle and "the others" have failed to articulate a genuine concern - in fact their ridiculous negative smear campaign actually stopped genuine concerns being discussed.

"now agree" doesn't make sense in relation to 99%, which only came to the fore at the last public meeting. I do think pinning too much hope on missed imaginary deadlines is the behaviour of a 12 year old though. :)

You work in the sausage roll thief sector - no surprise there. :P

Again you fall into the trap of ultra-negativity that will result in you being dismissed as a dafty with an agenda. If you are trying to get people to agree with your perspective on the CIC that is not the way to go about it. I suggest you create a new alias and pretend to be supportive of the CIC and then express a few genuine concerns. That will have a far better chance of success. However you are wasting your breath. The CIC has its required number of supporters on board. The next step has bugger aw to do with us. We can only have an impact at the ratifying of the constitution stage and that would require a majority of CIC supporters to suddenly about turn and vote against it. animal, Yul and Michelle will have to raise their game if they want to convince over 50% of CIC supporters. Their case won't be helped by the fact that they won't even be at the meetings as they have played a very stoopit game at the wrong time in the process. If they are the alternative then fank f"k we've got Richie Rich (a term of friendly abuse I have been using for months now).

There are some very big questions that need asking and answering at the eventual meetings regarding the constitution of the CIC and its general operation. The reality is that the anti-CIC has failed to articulate any concerns that have resonated with the wider support. I actually think that is a real shame. I would be delighted to help you losers articulate your concerns as I think it would be healthy for the debate. I offered this assistance some time ago and it was ignored and further childish posts from animal, yul and "the others" continued and failed to anything other than damage the debate. The reality is that the ultra negative approach has made it very easy for Richie Rich. It has also provided me with lots of po-faced foil for my warped sense of humour so kudos for that. :P

I will leave the other users of this forum to decided who they believe and who has the best interests of the Club at heart.

To called anyone who disagrees with you " a sausage roll thief, stoopit, a dafty, and very stoopit" in one post, let alone all the abuse you have heaped on others in various posts tells me something about the strength of your argument.

Please don't feel the need to reply, unless its to apologise or to tell us what Mr. Atkinson has done for the Club in the past year.

I will leave the other users of this forum to decided.

I think you will find that many hundreds not only decided; they backed the CIC with pledges of support and then direct debit forms. The anti-CIC brigade were invited to have a wee demo in front of the main stand and didn't show. They have been asked many times to present their numbers in the form of a petition against the CIC - never trapped. They had the opportunity to speak / question the CIC at the public meetings - they didn't show other than a wee lassie out of her depth and left out to dry by the rest of her magnificent 7.

The opportunity for you to present some form of organised protest against the CIC. I would be happy to help you do it / articulate it. The CIC is by no means perfect; however you and your like have failed to identify or articulate its imperfections. More than happy to help you in this, but as I have already pointed out - it will be a waste of your time as the next step has nothing to do with whether the supporters like or dislike the CIC. :)

Edited by St. Sid

What has Richard Atkinson done for the club in the past year? Some stuff off the top of my head... listened to complaints from St Mirren fans about the new ground looking soulless and grey and had murals featuring ex-players installed in the concourses under stands and brightened up the stands with the sponsors logos being added... presumably negotiated the deal with JD Sports / Carbrini which has seen us with our best home and away strips in years with a pretty cool 3rd strip to follow, a deal which will earn more for the club than the previous one with Hummel (which fans didn't like much). Richard Atkinson has also helped bring a number of companies to St Mirren Park for conferences bringing more money into the club, and has already secured most of the funding for the £2m buyout of the majority shareholding and has over 800 fans pledged to be part of the CIC and already has over 500 direct debit forms back. Also when the club had a cash flow issue when it was waiting on TV money coming through from the SPL (or was it a tax rebate getting paid back to the club) it is well documented that RA arranged for the Maxi Group to loan the club the money they were waiting on.

What has Glen done for the club in the past 12 months to improve our lot?

I think you will find that many hundreds not only decided; they backed the CIC with pledges of support and then direct debit forms. The anti-CIC brigade were invited to have a wee demo in front of the main stand and didn't show. They have been asked many times to present their numbers in the form of a petition against the CIC - never trapped. They had the opportunity to speak / question the CIC at the public meetings - they didn't show other than a wee lassie out of her depth and left out to dry by the rest of her magnificent 7.

The opportunity for you to present some form of organised protest against the CIC. I would be happy to help you do it / articulate it. The CIC is by no means perfect; however you and your like have failed to identify or articulate its imperfections. More than happy to help you in this, but as I have already pointed out - it will be a waste of your time as the next step has nothing to do with whether the supporters like or dislike the CIC. :)

gobshite!

I forgot to include RA liaising with Ayr United about the pricing for last season's cup game and his friends at Ayr Racecourse for the pre-match entertainment which proved popular, and he has worked on plans to have a supporters bar at St Mirren Park after listening to St Mirren fans saying they want one, and that's all on top of whatever meetings he has had with supporters, community groups, corporate members about the CIC and meetings with the funding bodies.

Not a bad haul for a new director at the club.

What has Richard Atkinson done for the club in the past year? Some stuff off the top of my head... listened to complaints from St Mirren fans about the new ground looking soulless and grey and had murals featuring ex-players installed in the concourses under stands and brightened up the stands with the sponsors logos being added... presumably negotiated the deal with JD Sports / Carbrini which has seen us with our best home and away strips in years with a pretty cool 3rd strip to follow, a deal which will earn more for the club than the previous one with Hummel (which fans didn't like much). Richard Atkinson has also helped bring a number of companies to St Mirren Park for conferences bringing more money into the club, and has already secured most of the funding for the £2m buyout of the majority shareholding and has over 800 fans pledged to be part of the CIC and already has over 500 direct debit forms back. Also when the club had a cash flow issue when it was waiting on TV money coming through from the SPL (or was it a tax rebate getting paid back to the club) it is well documented that RA arranged for the Maxi Group to loan the club the money they were waiting on.

its not a popularity contest.

the strips get changed every year, at least once in a while we will have a black and red away top and every year we will have a black and white home top. red numbers? Big deal.

we allow a sponsor to plaster the stadium with their logo, fantastic. hey lets sack campbell kennedy and brian caldwell, only RA seems to get anything done around here.

what glen has done for the club isnt the point.

I forgot to include RA liaising with Ayr United about the pricing for last season's cup game and his friends at Ayr Racecourse for the pre-match entertainment which proved popular, and he has worked on plans to have a supporters bar at St Mirren Park after listening to St Mirren fans saying they want one, and that's all on top of whatever meetings he has had with supporters, community groups, corporate members about the CIC and meetings with the funding bodies.

ffs, im actually a supporter of RA but some of you have propelled him to messiah status. every club liases with the home team on deciding gate prices, its normally set to suit both parties. i think BC was more involved with discussions than RA for that one.

Jeezus, RA got us into ayr race course for a pint lol....... Best one yet!

ffs, im actually a supporter of RA but some of you have propelled him to messiah status. every club liases with the home team on deciding gate prices, its normally set to suit both parties. i think BC was more involved with discussions than RA for that one.

All that will be forgotten if he can't find the elusive 1%:rolleyes: