Is the CIC dead?

BLF

Appreciate that, I spoke to him briefly this afternoon but he was having major IT issues at Maxi so he wasn't in a position to talk right now.

From a personal point of view Richard began this venture with the best of intentions. He has his own buisness to manage and that's where his priorities should be. The only problem I have is he should have kept us informed on a weekly basis. I do think it's dead now and he needs to come out and tell us why.

Liar & Fantasist at work. Again.

Oh dear....looks like your party may have been a wee bit premature. :)

There is no CIC crisis. The bid is at its closest to being realised since some miscreant decided to vent their spleen about it on here before it had been officially announced. The latest dafty rumours have been as ill informed and ill founded as the first blah, blah that was spouted on here.

It is bizarre that Richie should be getting pressured into providing an update when it brutally obvious that nothing has changed other than the miscreant rumourmongers having a field day. The reality is that the club carries on about its business, the fans turn up and enjoy the games, those of us involved in other activities continue to attend them, the BoD and the commercial team continues going about its business and most importantly the manager, coach and players are cracking on with their season.

There is no crisis for the CIC other than a few people online with personal issues trying to create concern where there isn't any. Thye should be ashamed of themselves - there behaviour on believing that the CIC was dead is pretty poor - but not unexpected.

The CIC will take as long as it takes - there is no rush as far as I am concerned as the club is functioning quite nicely. When it comes it will take the club and the commmunity into a new and fruitful era. That's what we all beleived at the meetings and absolutely nothing has occured that should change anyones opinion.

Fras and dafties of his ilk have been given a free hand to spout their bile over the last few weeks, whilst genuine Saints fans have watched on with mild amusement as they read being unchallenged as somehow having some impact on the eventual outcome for the consortium / CIC plan.

The update I would like from Richie Rich is how many direct debits have been cancelled since the dafties were given a free hand to spout their shite.........it'll be hee-haw. B)

Oh dear....looks like your party may have been a wee bit premature. :)

There is no CIC crisis. The bid is at its closest to being realised since some miscreant decided to vent their spleen about it on here before it had been officially announced. The latest dafty rumours have been as ill informed and ill founded as the first blah, blah that was spouted on here.

It is bizarre that Richie should be getting pressured into providing an update when it brutally obvious that nothing has changed other than the miscreant rumourmongers having a field day. The reality is that the club carries on about its business, the fans turn up and enjoy the games, those of us involved in other activities continue to attend them, the BoD and the commercial team continues going about its business and most importantly the manager, coach and players are cracking on with their season.

There is no crisis for the CIC other than a few people online with personal issues trying to create concern where there isn't any. Thye should be ashamed of themselves - there behaviour on believing that the CIC was dead is pretty poor - but not unexpected.

The CIC will take as long as it takes - there is no rush as far as I am concerned as the club is functioning quite nicely. When it comes it will take the club and the commmunity into a new and fruitful era. That's what we all beleived at the meetings and absolutely nothing has occured that should change anyones opinion.

Fras and dafties of his ilk have been given a free hand to spout their bile over the last few weeks, whilst genuine Saints fans have watched on with mild amusement as they read being unchallenged as somehow having some impact on the eventual outcome for the consortium / CIC plan.

The update I would like from Richie Rich is how many direct debits have been cancelled since the dafties were given a free hand to spout their shite.........it'll be hee-haw. B)

What a pathetic post....you are full of shite Sid and you just don't get it....the deal is dead!

What a pathetic post....you are full of shite Sid and you just don't get it....the deal is dead!

Squirty breeks strikes again. :rolleyes: The deal is very much alive and is in its stongest position since the cunning plan was first conceived all those many months ago. You have just swallowed the shite being put around by those that would do the club harm for their own creepy personal crusades.

The CIC as good as it was when we all sat together at the public meetings. Nothing has changed other than significant progress being made since then. It is all good and whilst some miscreant types might not like that - it is the bottom line. The CIC is fit and fighting with the full support of the consortium and hundreds of genuine St Mirren supporters that want the best for the club and the community. :)

Squirty breeks strikes again. :rolleyes: The deal is very much alive and is in its stongest position since the cunning plan was first conceived all those many months ago. You have just swallowed the shite being put around by those that would do the club harm for their own creepy personal crusades.

Is that anything near as bad as bigging the CIC up for their own personal benefit?

Eh?

Sid...?:rolleyes:

Sid –

Your post last night about the e-mails being sent out is now conveniently being ignored by your good self. It was the work of (at best) a fantasist, and (at worst) - a compulsive liar and serial bullshitter.

I’ll clarify my position for you old chap:

• I had severe doubts about the CIC.

• I spoke to RA & read up about similar-ish operations in the English lower leagues, whilst also talking to a couple of lads I know who followed those teams. Concluded that this was a good opportunity, and we should give it a real go......provided there was a decent & robust managerial structure. GLS arrival on the scene was good news on this score.

• I think the £2m valuation is over the top, and no matter how you spin it, it means that the CIC funds take longer to impact on the pitch – which is what I am most interested in.

I may be no massive fan of SG, but there are 4 others in the Consortium, with whom I have no gripes at all. I hope they all do well out of whatever sale comes along.......but if the future is the CIC, then all I am interested in is that it (CIC) gets the best possible chance to impact positively on the playing staff of St.Mirren FC.

Most people on here know what YOUR wee game is regarding bids for SMFC – let’s leave it at that.

I don’t need to write waves of abusive text in your direction old bean – you are doing a wonderful job yourself. Please keep it up – we haven’t had as good comedy as this on here for ages.

Quite appropriate choice of song to go out on, eh John ?

Is that anything near as bad as bigging the CIC up for their own personal benefit?

Eh?

Sid...?:rolleyes:

Sounds like big frassled has been sending you malicious PM's with made up rumours in them - he's got a bad habit of doing that. :wink:

Best just to humour him or you'll get added to his "hit list" for when he finally transforms into a fully blown Bond Baddie - at least then he'll have a valid excuse for stroking his pussy. :P

There is no personal benefit to the CIC other than the warm fuzzy feeling you get from doing good. :)

Keep 'em coming Sid. Ace :lol:

Look - if I was a selling consortium member, I would be giving RA as long as he needs. I would also do my best to assist him getting the funds. All perfectly understandable.

As long as there is no other concrete offer on the table (and as far as I know there isn't), and on the proviso that no member of the Consortium develops a monstrous crack habit and/or compulsive gambling addiction, then I expect to hear nothing until the day the deal is done.

To express a view that the selling price is OTT is hardly heresy.

Stop making a f**king clown of yourself, and let it all go until what will be will be.

Keep 'em coming Sid. Ace :lol:

Look - if I was a selling consortium member, I would be giving RA as long as he needs. I would also do my best to assist him getting the funds. All perfectly understandable.

As long as there is no other concrete offer on the table (and as far as I know there isn't), and on the proviso that no member of the Consortium develops a monstrous crack habit and/or compulsive gambling addiction, then I expect to hear nothing until the day the deal is done.

To express a view that the selling price is OTT is hardly heresy.

Stop making a f**king clown of yourself, and let it all go until what will be will be.

And yet you keep feeling the need to explain yourself to me. B)

It's my benevolent side Sid. Got to look after the mentally ill.

"Seems like BLF did have some inside knowledge...that is the official email from 10,000hrs hitting the email boxes now. A real shame and as BLF posted lets hope that whatever happens now some of the very positive ideas from the CIC are kept alive. "

Sorry haven't been on B&W for a while. Is it dead?

Sid said it was. But it isn't. But he'l lay into you if you think it is (dead). Crystal clear now Chico ? Anyday now there will be a new Facebook app called Fudville, just for this thread. You'll be able to keep abreast of things there. Unless Sid says otherwise. I'm still checking my e-mails...apparently there 's one coming in ? :blink:

St.Sid: Seems like BLF did have some inside knowledge...that is the official email from 10,000hrs hitting the email boxes now. A real shame and as BLF posted lets hope that whatever happens now some of the very positive ideas from the CIC are kept alive

#Absolutelyf**kingcuckooandcompletelyawaywi'thebirds :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Sorry haven't been on B&W for a while. Is it dead?

Nah, just the usual suspects trying to spread rumours that it is dead. I posted a press conference sytyle noise up about it being dead and big frassled shot his anti-CIC muck all over his computer screen. Now his backpedalling would put Aaron Mooy to shame. :wink:

Nah, just the usual suspects trying to spread rumours that it is dead. I posted a press conference sytyle noise up about it being dead and big frassled shot his anti-CIC muck all over his computer screen. Now his backpedalling would put Aaron Mooy to shame. :wink:

Comedy genius :lol::lol:

Kids - if you believe that , then you'll believe anything ! Total and utter loony.

BTW Sid, unless your eyesight is shot to bits from decades of self-abuse over Anne Diamond, you will see that I am not anti-CIC..........or are you just choosing to ignore that, and making up more lies ? That would be quite out of character.

hey gobshite, did you list 'arse rimming' as your number one talent on the skills audit form?

Nah, I just put on it that I am the finest Internet wind up merchant on the planet as you so often prove. Richie Rich already knew this though - hence the offer of a place on the CIC BoD at out first meeting. He told me to string Pozbaird and Tsumirren along until we got the direct debit forms back. Kerching!!!! :double

Nah, I just put on it that I am the finest Internet wind up merchant on the planet as you so often prove. Richie Rich already knew this though - hence the offer of a place on the CIC BoD at out first meeting. He told me to string Pozbaird and Tsumirren along until we got the direct debit forms back. Kerching!!!! :double

if acting like a cock makes you the finest internet wind up merchant then yeah, i cant argue with that.

Hey div, has RA got his internet back up and running yet? could do with a wee update instead of having to read the pish st.sid churns out.

if acting like a cock makes you the finest internet wind up merchant then yeah, i cant argue with that.

Hey div, has RA got his internet back up and running yet? could do with a wee update instead of having to read the pish st.sid churns out.

And here we have the problem folks......only the anti-CIC nobs are allowed to fabricate rumour after rumour in relation to the CIC slating anyone that dares to point out that they are full of shite.

The fact is the CIC put forward a proposal that requires supporter buy in.

The supporters said - yes, seems a plan that would be good for the club with the bonus of being good for the community and all the warm fuzzy feeling stuff.

CIC guys secured ALL the funding required to move forward.

Now they are working on the final detail.

Malcontents can slabber all the shite they like about it, they can speculate wildly about the delays. It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to the eventual outcome other than presenting themselves in a very poor light to the vast majority of fans who have supported the CIC. :D

From a personal point of view Richard began this venture with the best of intentions. He has his own buisness to manage and that's where his priorities should be. The only problem I have is he should have kept us informed on a weekly basis. I do think it's dead now and he needs to come out and tell us why.

I dont think that is true, it's a family-run firm in which he plays a role but is by no means the central figure

And here we have the problem folks......only the anti-CIC nobs are allowed to fabricate rumour after rumour in relation to the CIC slating anyone that dares to point out that they are full of shite.

The fact is the CIC put forward a proposal that requires supporter buy in.

The supporters said - yes, seems a plan that would be good for the club with the bonus of being good for the community and all the warm fuzzy feeling stuff.

CIC guys secured ALL the funding required to move forward.

Now they are working on the final detail.

Malcontents can slabber all the shite they like about it, they can speculate wildly about the delays. It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to the eventual outcome other than presenting themselves in a very poor light to the vast majority of fans who have supported the CIC. :D

seeing as how you have quoted me you must have me down as being anti-cic. what a fud, you wont find one 'anti-cic' comment from me on here, have a look. however, there are plenty of negative and derogatory comments typed by yourself. no doubt being the biggest cock on the internet you wont recognise this.

so is it a fact that 100% of the funding is in place sid?

the total silence from 10'000 hours must be all down to their dodgy IT.