Is the CIC dead?

BLF

Yes, but you'll change your neurotic mind again tomorrow depending on how we noise you up. 1eye.gif

Does "We" include all your aliases?..Have you brought them to life?...And no... a mixture of neurosis with some fair points factored in between seems to work well here......Why don't you try it?....oh wait! I see that's what you already do. whistling.gif I love your takeover bid. Get a meeting with our direct debits at stake and hold it in Springfield. Homer and the support will all agree on the main issue...."Free Beer!"...thumbup2.gif Brilliant mate!

Does "We" include all your aliases?..Have you brought them to life?...And no... a mixture of neurosis with some fair points factored in between seems to work well here......Why don't you try it?....oh wait! I see that's what you already do. whistling.gif I love your takeover bid. Get a meeting with our direct debits at stake and hold it in Springfield. Homer and the support will all agree on the main issue...."Free Beer!"...thumbup2.gif Brilliant mate!

Meltdown. lol.gif

With one of our biggest clubs moving towards administration and another facing a winding up order in the next few days (again), I hope we don't come to regret allowing the CiC to die. While it had it's flaws, it was a chance for us, the supporters, to know exactly what was happening with our club and decide it's destiny and I'm sure fans of those other 2 clubs now wish they had been able to steer their clubs on a different course. Maybe it's not too late though, maybe the CiC isn't dead but just needs more support.