Is the CIC dead?

BLF

He could write a cheque for £2m right now and buy the club (so he's told us), but he won't.

Instead he just takes up to 9 guests to the Boardroom on match days, I hope he is invoiced for this?

"up to 9 guests"....you don't know how many there are yet you know that they haven't paid and are guests of Richie Rich. Are you one of the old grammarian sausage roll theives that have been bumped for paying customers. :P

seeing as how you have quoted me you must have me down as being anti-cic. what a fud, you wont find one 'anti-cic' comment from me on here, have a look. however, there are plenty of negative and derogatory comments typed by yourself. no doubt being the biggest cock on the internet you wont recognise this.

so is it a fact that 100% of the funding is in place sid?

the total silence from 10'000 hours must be all down to their dodgy IT.

You have been noted as anti-CIC for some time Disingenuous_Panda. :) I just chose to ignore your anti-CIC bawbaggery as you have failed to make any valid points and I also quite like your aggressively cheeky posting style. It would be much better if you nailed your colours to the anti-CIC mast though - we'd have so much more fun. B)

I know the facts are upsetting for you, but the very easy to comprehend reality is as stated previously:

- CIC chaps humbly ask for the fans support

- Fans attend meetings and decide to support the CIC guys in progressing their plans

- CIC chaps despite much heckling by Internet aliases like you crack on and secure 100% of the funding including funding from SMiSA

- CIC chaps are working hard to finalise the deal

You can jump up and down all you like demanding deadlines just to jump up and down when percieved deadlines are not met. It won't change the facts though. :)

"up to 9 guests"....you don't know how many there are yet you know that they haven't paid and are guests of Richie Rich. Are you one of the old grammarian sausage roll theives that have been bumped for paying customers. :P

It's not difficult.

"up to 9", some games he's had 2, some 4 etc and one occasion he had 9.

Where did I claim to know that he doesn't pay for his guests? You just making things up for a change?

It's not difficult.

"up to 9", some games he's had 2, some 4 etc and one occasion he had 9.

Where did I claim to know that he doesn't pay for his guests? You just making things up for a change?

Instead he just takes up to 9 guests to the Boardroom on match days, I hope he is invoiced for this?

What a shame...I actually thought you might have uncovered a silver bullet there.

So the reality is that REA is actually bringing more paying guests into the club raising more money for us. I had read your post as being negative about REA - my mistake.

Next... :P

What a shame...I actually thought you might have uncovered a silver bullet there.

So the reality is that REA is actually bringing more paying guests into the club raising more money for us. I had read your post as being negative about REA - my mistake.

how about the Club shop?

Doesnt say much for the commercial director that one. A local business in the community was forced to close down over that decision and look what we have been left with.

Edited by Evil_Panda

What a shame...blah blah blah..... my mistake.

Why ask for NEXT, Sid, when you have yet to reply to direct questions asked of you weeks ago?

Why do you think it a good idea that Saints should be saddled with a £2m debt? Or do you agree that it's an insane price to ask Community funds (ie taxpayers) to shell out?

And I'd really like to know if buddie-something's post really hit the spot? Did it suggest knowledge that I can guess at, which was you stand to gain if the big price is paid. Could that be true?

No need for the pretence of being a wind-up merchant if you can smell the money....:rolleyes:

Did it suggest knowledge that I can guess at, which was you stand to gain if the big price is paid. Could that be true?

You will need to elaborate on this for me , what exactly is St.Sid being charged with? I know the guy is a complete fanny bit this sounds more sinister.

if i thought for one minute that St.sid was to have some sort of formal role within the CIc then im out, the guy just cant be trusted.

Somebuddie posted (and I paraphrase cos I cannae be arsed finding the exact quote, but Sid knows and has blanked it ever since!) that Sid was all for the money being big cos he was 'protecting his inheritance'.

Now... I do recall Sid letting slip once upon a time that he had family within the club and so my deduction might well be quite wrong and baseless. It could so easily be settled by Sid answering, but for some unimaginable reason he refuses to do so.

I'm sure Sid wouldn't dream of being so greedy and venal...:rolleyes:

You will need to elaborate on this for me , what exactly is St.Sid being charged with? I know the guy is a complete fanny bit this sounds more sinister.

if i thought for one minute that St.sid was to have some sort of formal role within the CIc then im out, the guy just cant be trusted.

Yes he can. He is the only one who has stuck by the CIC as we all faultered...He must be the chosen one and fulfill our dreams of taking us into the light. He will be King and no man born of Woman can harm him :)

how about the Club shop?

Doesnt say much for the commercial director that one. A local business in the community was forced to close down over that decision and look what we have been left with.

Is that another one of your supporter of the CIC, but whataboutery posts. :)

More chance of Chris REA taking over the club than the invisible Richard.:rolleyes:

Just checked the papers this morning.....where is all the reports of the downfall of the CIC....surprised mental michelle isn't shouting it from the rooftops. B)

You have had weeks of opportunity to put forward your case against the CIC unchallenged and all it amounts to is all bluster and no facts....with a wee bit of mutual masterbation thrown in to massage fragile egos that are bigger than your love of the club.

One town, one club.......a new era where small minded self-interested sausage roll thieves will no longer be able to stifle the progress of our club. :D

Just checked the papers this morning.....where ARE (plural, you see) all the reports of the announcement of a successful launch of the CIC....surprised mental Richard isn't shouting it from the rooftops. B)

He has had nearly a year of opportunity to put forward your case for the CIC unchallenged and all we get is SILENCE.

One town, one club.......a new era where small minded self-interested sausage roll thieves will no longer be able to change their diet cos they're mouthing off platitudes. :D

FIFY.

Edited by bluto

Is that another one of your supporter of the CIC, but whataboutery posts. :)

you were the man asking about a smoking gun, you walk past it every game. The commercial dept should be getting a boot up the arse for the shambles it has become. only problem is that it appears to be the work of the commercial director so we arent allowed to criticise in your book.

even div, minister of propaganda, has been frozen out recently with feeble excuses. I gather the IT system has completely failed.

Somebuddie posted (and I paraphrase cos I cannae be arsed finding the exact quote, but Sid knows and has blanked it ever since!) that Sid was all for the money being big cos he was 'protecting his inheritance'.

Now... I do recall Sid letting slip once upon a time that he had family within the club and so my deduction might well be quite wrong and baseless. It could so easily be settled by Sid answering, but for some unimaginable reason he refuses to do so.

I'm sure Sid wouldn't dream of being so greedy and venal...:rolleyes:

so thats his connection with St.Mirren. i knew he was a c*ltic fan who recently decided to follow the saints but without any emotional or historical attachment to the club i didnt understand his motives. makes a little more sense now.

how about the Club shop?

Just a small but important point here, Provan Sports is still very much alive and kicking.

Just a small but important point here, Provan Sports is still very much alive and kicking.

Has he got any Glenmuir St Mirren proper golf shirts kicking about somewhere though? They lasted me 5 years, but I need to replace them... Maybe he's got some in the loft... must give him a call!

Edited by pozbaird