Is the CIC dead?

BLF

We have had a critical update recently in reply to Is the CIC dead?........Div said no....thats good enough for me and gives a clear indication that the deal is going ahead.....why can't everyone who supports the deal just celebrate that it is now a fact instead of making up fictitious bids from any number of former directors who are not cash rich enough to buy a football club for £2million. Any other bid will need to get their money back!

We have had a critical update recently in reply to Is the CIC dead?........Div said no....thats good enough for me and gives a clear indication that the deal is going ahead.....why can't everyone who supports the deal just celebrate that it is now a fact instead of making up fictitious bids from any number of former directors who are not cash rich enough to buy a football club for £2million. Any other bid will need to get their money back!

it is far from a fact that theres been any clear indication from anyone that the deal is going ahead.

Where is this post from div, ive missed it, can you quote it? only one i can recall on this subject was him briefly talking to RA but he was told that due to IT issues RA couldnt explain anything. that was a few days ago and surely the IT issue has been resolved?

it is far from a fact that theres been any clear indication from anyone that the deal is going ahead.

Where is this post from div, ive missed it, can you quote it? only one i can recall on this subject was him briefly talking to RA but he was told that due to IT issues RA couldnt explain anything. that was a few days ago and surely the IT issue has been resolved?

(presumably in answer to the topic title...

No.

What I take from that is that the guys working on the CIC are not giving up - which is entirely fair enough. However from Div's brief post and the continuing lack of news from TTH I guess they aren't any closer to finalising.

What I take from that is that the guys working on the CIC are not giving up - which is entirely fair enough. However from Div's brief post and the continuing lack of news from TTH I guess they aren't any closer to finalising.

I suspect that Richie is taking the view that no matter what he does "not...right...in...the...heid" people are going to use it as an excuse to try and undermine him. As a strategy I think keeping quiet and getting on with it is probably the best strategy at the moment. Mibbae a wee keep the faith post from Tony Fitz would be more appropriate at this time. :)

Guest somner9

I suspect that Richie is taking the view that no matter what he does "not...right...in...the...heid" people are going to use it as an excuse to try and undermine him. As a strategy I think keeping quiet and getting on with it is probably the best strategy at the moment. Mibbae a wee keep the faith post from Tony Fitz would be more appropriate at this time. :)

Press release issued in response to the thread topic:

Sce'ance 4:00pm Thursday :D

You used that description towards me in another thread. If using it here is some attempt to suggest I am undermining RA, then you are clearly as deluded as many suggest.

I'll set the record straight, and hopefully you have your "readers" on today, and look at the previous pages:

1) RA has been more informative and welcoming than any of your drivel, and I have gone on record several times as being supportive of the CIC, ironically more so since the last public event where GLS was introduced. I say "ironically" as it is since the that the CIC seems to be copping a load of stick.

2) I may think the price being paid is OTT, but I'm not the only one.....far from it. :wink:

Nonetheless, that doesn't stop me thinking that the CIC could be a very good thing for St.Mirren FC if run properly.

3) As for your other regular topic of innuendo:

Sid - I may not like SG particularly much, but I have no issues whatsoever with the remainder of the selling consortium. They've all done well for SMFC, and I hope they ALL do well out of any sale.

The only thing I do have a problem with is you coming on here, making stuff up, lying and generally being unnecessarily abusive towards fellow St.Mirren fans. Even mild-mannered Div posted that you talk a lot of sh*te, and it does seem that more than a few are of a similar view..... so I'll leave you to fight with them. I'm off to park out on NSS' "Wid Ye" thread instead - much more fun.

May i remind you that little dicky is not cash-rich enough to purchase the shareholding either, otherwise he would not be asking the likes of you for the money.

Fact

We shouldnae really fall oot with each other. :)

Ach all St Mirren fans are fannies anyway :wink:

I've been away on holiday in Hawai'i and then I come back and read the pish on this thread. All I can assume is that Sid is bored and the knicker wetters have nothing better to do with their time. The deal may go through soon, or it might not. Either way it's hardly an issue unless the fact that St Mirren, for all the plaudits, are only four points ahead of ICT is giving you the shites.

The CIC is either a good idea or it's not. There should be polarised opinion and the only middle ground should be for those who haven't heard the proposal. What I can't understand is why a businessmen, or an educated football fan who thought it was a great idea initially would now have changed their mind simply based on the fact that it's taking a bit longer than initially thought to conclude the deal. But then I did always question the intellectual capability of the average St Mirren fan to cope with this. :rolleyes:

Ach all St Mirren fans are fannies anyway :wink:

I've been away on holiday in Hawai'i and then I come back and read the pish on this thread. All I can assume is that Sid is bored and the knicker wetters have nothing better to do with their time. The deal may go through soon, or it might not. Either way it's hardly an issue unless the fact that St Mirren, for all the plaudits, are only four points ahead of ICT is giving you the shites.

The CIC is either a good idea or it's not. There should be polarised opinion and the only middle ground should be for those who haven't heard the proposal. What I can't understand is why a businessmen, or an educated football fan who thought it was a great idea initially would now have changed their mind simply based on the fact that it's taking a bit longer than initially thought to conclude the deal. But then I did always question the intellectual capability of the average St Mirren fan to cope with this. :rolleyes:

How is the famous Lanarkshire Football Pitch Shite Ridden Mud Bath these days? :rolleyes:

You used that description towards me in another thread. If using it here is some attempt to suggest I am undermining RA, then you are clearly as deluded as many suggest.

I'll set the record straight, and hopefully you have your "readers" on today, and look at the previous pages:

1) RA has been more informative and welcoming than any of your drivel, and I have gone on record several times as being supportive of the CIC, ironically more so since the last public event where GLS was introduced. I say "ironically" as it is since the that the CIC seems to be copping a load of stick.

2) I may think the price being paid is OTT, but I'm not the only one.....far from it. :wink:

Nonetheless, that doesn't stop me thinking that the CIC could be a very good thing for St.Mirren FC if run properly.

3) As for your other regular topic of innuendo:

Sid - I may not like SG particularly much, but I have no issues whatsoever with the remainder of the selling consortium. They've all done well for SMFC, and I hope they ALL do well out of any sale.

The only thing I do have a problem with is you coming on here, making stuff up, lying and generally being unnecessarily abusive towards fellow St.Mirren fans. Even mild-mannered Div posted that you talk a lot of sh*te, and it does seem that more than a few are of a similar view..... so I'll leave you to fight with them. I'm off to park out on NSS' "Wid Ye" thread instead - much more fun.

Sid 3 befrassled 0

:rolleyes:

More f'k'n storm outs and back from the deads than Bette Davies.....were you a spoilt child. :P

I can't help myself Sid. Like a fly drawn to a steaming pile of keich.

You are right though - I was spoilt as a child. Spoilt on Fergie, Stak, Richardson, McGarvey & Co.

What were you being spoilt on John ? Joe Filipi ? Shug Edvaldson ? Peter Latchford ? Joe Craig ?

Once a 'tic always a 'tic :lucky

FTOF :death

You are right though - I was spoilt as a child. Spoilt on Fergie, Stak, Richardson, McGarvey & Co.

What were you being spoilt on John ? Joe Filipi ? Shug Edvaldson ? Peter Latchford ? Joe Craig ?

I haven't a clue who those people are! :unsure: Never heard of them before.

.....and which one of us will be at the game tonight. B)

1 out of 3 at the game tonight then and it was the alleged sellik fan. The irony being I make no claims to be an uber fan, just a chap that pays his money and watches the team like the vast majority of our support.

All this St Mirren-minded nonsense from the "one of us" supporters is very OF-esque. :)

1 out of 3 at the game tonight then and it was the alleged sellik fan. The irony being I make no claims to be an uber fan, just a chap that pays his money and watches the team like the vast majority of our support.

All this St Mirren-minded nonsense from the "one of us" supporters is very OF-esque. :)

i think its more to do with the way you constantly slag off and act derogatory towards st.mirren fans on here that we like to remind you that you arent really a true bud. otherwise you wouldnt act like a total bellend all the time. its not your fault, its your east end of glasgow heritage.

Essex and Greater Manchester aren't exactly conducive to midweek cup games Sid :)

Nonetheless it is good that you went, as it appears to have been a sparse SMFC support (reasons for which will be debated on elsewhere doubtlessly)

"The irony being I make no claims to be an uber fan" - the antics throughout the entire CIC thread may suggest otherwise, with shades of Idi Amin thrown in for good measure (joke).

I do think its good that you go to the games, and raise the kids the right way. Good on you.

As for my "credentials" - I was a home/away merchant week-in week out from the mid 80s-mid 90s, prior to that it was most home games and a decent smattering of away games each year. My own personal milestone/nadir was making it to all 44 league games plus LC, SC, and B&Q in 93/94. Mentally,I probably never recovered.

I had some shite personal news tonight which (to quote Spinal Tap) "kinda puts this shit into perspective". So that's a truce from me, and I'll be busy elsewhere for a while.

Chilled out thought for tonight: Even the great Saints teams disgraced themselves, only in 1980 (I think) we got rewarded with a game against Arsenal due to being pumped by the Sons in the SC. Get DL to give Arsene a call.

COYS