Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Lost, I'm afraid. Just the 90 minutes...

clap.gif Even better!

http://www.pieandbov...ost__p__6640471

From p and b

A Doonhamer's view of the winning penalty.

I could swear I've seen similar celebratory images from that corner of Castle Greyskull somewhere before...?

oops.gif

charlie green on news tonight saying he'll welcome motherwell to ibrox when his club are back in the top league, but there will be no welcome for "other clubs"

HAHA you'll have to get there first chuck, and guess what most of us won't be going to your midden anyway.

Calsberg don't do share Issues for Sevco...But If they did.......

You could see why Charles Green is very keen to talk about Motherwell, Ross County and other SPL clubs... means he doesn't have to answer any questions about how well Rangers are doing at the moment (play off spot in the 3rd division, out of the Ramsdens Cup at the quarter final stages...)... same with Ally McCoist.

I'm actually a wee tad dissapointed Sevco are now out (aye right!). Had they actually won The Ramsdens Diddy Cup....

The engraving of their official name on the trophy would have evidenced - and they would actually have been reminded forevermore - who they actually are...

Edited by Vambo57

Guest TPAFKATS

You could see why Charles Green is very keen to talk about Motherwell, Ross County and other SPL clubs... means he doesn't have to answer any questions about how well Rangers are doing at the moment (play off spot in the 3rd division, out of the Ramsdens Cup at the quarter final stages...)... same with Ally McCoist.

And it works! rabble rousing the orcs to make them forget how shit they are

And it works! rabble rousing the orcs to make them forget how shit they are

Yes , they like to blame everyone under the sun rather than have anyone directly associated with their club take responsibility for the humiliating position they find themselves in. .

In the decades to come , no doubt 2012 will become an offensive date to them , just like the dates they like to brandish to try to cause offence. .dry.png

Now Is the time for (highlander fans only) the Reckoning. Sit back and watch a court of law tear apart the nonsense which has been fed to us over the summer by both Rangers and the SPL/SFA. We have moved on now and rightly backed our team but if you are like me (and not Faraway saint) then you will still want Justice for the crimes commited. There are no hiding places left....No need to do anything now...Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by reborn saint

I'm actually a wee tad dissapointed Sevco are now out (aye right!). Had they actually won The Ramsdens Diddy Cup....

The engraving of their official name on the trophy would have evidenced - and they would actually have been reminded forevermore - who they actually are...

Never mind, there is always next year, and the year after that.

And hopefully many years after that too!

I don't apologise for bringing this up again.

In fact I am totally at ease in pointing out the stupidity of this clubs suppporters.

Can anyone be so naive as to believe this man Green? Well....a rhetorical question, as it is apparent some do.

The other night in Northern Ireland a fan asked if there was any chance of Rangers wearing an orange shirt and Green said, yes, there is every chance. Another fan asked if there was any chance of the club entering a team in the Northern Ireland Milk Cup and Green put the thumbs up and said he’d look into it. All things to all Bears. He had a message for these people. As long as he was chief executive of Rangers then the club, as a mark of protest, would never agree to play in the SPL again given the stitch-up they tried to perpetrate with the stripping of titles ahead of a commission that hadn’t yet sat.

It really does astound me. Their doltishness knows no limits!

Oh. And my thoughts on his SPL refusal?

YA DANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyril.giflol.gifsmiley-cool11.gifdancing01.gifpeace.gifyo.gif

No harm in bringing the truth up.

CE?

The appalling auditors duffndiddy's report was out yesterday showing how they misran the Administration, not for the benefit of creditors but so that ICBINR could limp along and get cheated in some other form back into a league.

(To the unending credit of Scottish fitba supporters they pressurised Quisling chairmen into thinking again).

Give it 2 weeks more and there will be a lot more shit hitting fans... Or should that be "truth leaking out"?

If they weren't such unreconstructed bigots one could feel sorry for them. :)

Guest somner9

Charlies hopes of encouraging others to invest millions so he in turn could walk away with them are turning to seven different kinds of dog shit! And boy can he smell it now, Sports Direct have stepped back, and the planned share sell off will test even the thickest of Orcs blind faith....

Not so much tick tock charlie.... more like 'can i get tic, tic'

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-19786824

The debt they had with HMRC

£94 million, so far, just to the Tax Man... even the Beeb now seem to be admitting the new Club is not the Old Club. So what is green going on about "they cant strip our titles" You don't have any Charles!:

"...Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club which is playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division. "

Even the

£94 million, so far, just to the Tax Man... even the Beeb now seem to be admitting the new Club is not the Old Club. So what is green going on about "they cant strip our titles" You don't have any Charles!:

"...Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club which is playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division. "

Even the

Yes It's a good point about the name of the club playing In the 3rd Div. I call them Rangers as they print tickets for Rangers and are called Rangers on the BBC, STV ,SKY and anywhere else I look. Now the thing Is they will always be called Rangers unless someone with Legal authority says No. If you remember Wolworths went Into liquidation and some locals bought their own store and opened It as basically the same shop. Now the thing Is It's now called Wellworths as Legally they are not allowed to use the former brand name. "Wolworths" the name was Important enough for a Dragon to try and save(make money out of) It but alas It has gone forever. There are good reasons for liqudated companies being made to show clear distinction of name as not to confuse any future Investors/creditors bye1.gif

Edited by reborn saint

Yes It's a good point about the name of the club playing In the 3rd Div. I call them Rangers as they print tickets for Rangers and are called Rangers on the BBC, STV ,SKY and anywhere else I look. Now the thing Is they will always be called Rangers unless someone with Legal authority says No. If you remember Wolworths went Into liquidation and some locals bought their own store and opened It as basically the same shop. Now the thing Is It's now called Wellworths as Legally they are not allowed to use the former brand name. "Wolworths" the name was Important enough for a Dragon to try and save(make money out of) It but alas It has gone forever. There are good reasons for liqudated companies being made to show clear distinction of name as not to confuse any future Investors/creditors bye1.gif

Which is why their proper name is THE Rangers, enough of a distinction to be a new entity even if the media drop the the.

In other news, the SFA have said Sevco asked for every possible scenario to be put on the table and it appears they're now using those scenarios to beat up the SFA and SPL with we 'were offered .................'

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/192852-sfa-president-denies-rangers-were-offered-division-one-place-for-titles/