Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest somner9

You can just imagine the orcs getting this story in thier middens, then heading to get pumped by alloa tomorrow saying tae each other:

"how i thought thae tax dodgers were feckin whitey and ironman..? does this mean we've been taken oor by mair feckin tax dodgers..? shouldnae be a problem should it..? cause, like we arra peepul and aw that.... are wae no?'

You can just imagine the orcs getting this story in thier middens, then heading to get pumped by alloa tomorrow saying tae each other:

"how i thought thae tax dodgers were feckin whitey and ironman..? does this mean we've been taken oor by mair feckin tax dodgers..? shouldnae be a problem should it..? cause, like we arra peepul and aw that.... are wae no?'

It's probably been on here before but your comment reminded me of it . . . .

Edited by 2becks

Very good too, but not as funny as the other one.

... yes not as funny, but possible more accurate.

The bit I don't quite understand is why oldco, millions in debt, did not have to sell ALL their assets (to pay their debts to HM and others) before Chas was allowed to step in. British public ripped-off again? Is it all over? Is there more to come?

Guest somner9

... yes not as funny, but possible more accurate.

The bit I don't quite understand is why oldco, millions in debt, did not have to sell ALL their assets (to pay their debts to HM and others) before Chas was allowed to step in. British public ripped-off again? Is it all over? Is there more to come?

So much more to comeclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

the inference in todays Times article is that a club that went into administration and was subsequently liquidated because it avoided/evaded paying tax, has been at least part funded by an organisation being investigated bt HMRC for.... guess??? yes tax evasion/avoidance.

You couldnae make it up, and yet there are many bears willing to take a punt on their share issue1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

They can kiss that money tattie bye if it comes to pass. that'll fall down the next big hole of unpaid taxthumbup2.gif

This thread now has nearly 2000 replies. Apart from the 3 word story,etc (remember that one? I enjoyed it.) this must be one of the B&W army's longest threads.

The funny thing is it should have only needed one post - Rangers are done. Goodbye to them.

Simply 'THE BEST' is yet to come my friends... Scumco the gift that keeps giving

http://www.thetimes....icle3587849.ece

Funny that NONE of the Scottish MSM have picked up on this, which was published at 12 today...

Are they keeping their heads below the parapet or are they just complete arseholes?

Edited by Vambo57

This thread now has nearly 2000 replies. Apart from the 3 word story,etc (remember that one? I enjoyed it.) this must be one of the B&W army's longest threads.

The funny thing is it should have only needed one post - Rangers are done. Goodbye to them.

Approx 18000 split between Bluto & Shull. lol.gif

I started the thread Qarsaan, partly to aid those Buddies who don't understand numbers and how not being absolutely precise with numbers(especially financial ones) can get you into trouble.

There are many who could learn from this.

One not too faraway, compared with your good self. smile.png

It was just one of several threads by myself and several other Buddies not letting the cheating go unheeded and wanting the truth about their cheating to be given the publicity that the Scottish Mainstream Media are still trying to deny... and despite ICBINR-minded people on this forum attempting to dissuade us. smile.png

FCKEM!

Edited by bluto

I started the thread Qarsaan, partly to aid those Buddies who don't understand numbers and how not being absolutely precise with numbers(especially financial ones) can get you into trouble.

There are many who could learn from this.

One not too faraway, compared with your good self. smile.png

It was just one of several threads by myself and several other Buddies not letting the cheating go unheeded and wanting the truth about their cheating to be given the publicity that the Scottish Mainstream Media are still trying to deny it... and despite ICBINR-minded people on this forum attempting to dissuade us. smile.png

FCKEM!

You & Shull, the new "us"? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I better get out of here, no need to add to the obsession. bye1.gif

It was just one of several threads by myself and several other Buddies not letting the cheating go unheeded and wanting the truth about their cheating to be given the publicity that the Scottish Mainstream Media are still trying to deny it... and despite ICBINR-minded people on this forum attempting to dissuade us. :)

FCKEM!

So bluto is trying to take credit for bringing down Raangers :lol

Lost the plot, all you achieved was boring us Buddies fans to death by talking more about Rangers than our beloved club.

Faraway is correct, when the person who loves your thread is shull you know you've lost it.

You & Shull, the new "us"? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I better get out of here, no need to add to the obsession. bye1.gif

So bluto is trying to take credit for bringing down Raangers lol.gif

Lost the plot, all you achieved was boring us Buddies fans to death by talking more about Rangers than our beloved club.

Faraway is correct, when the person who loves your thread is shull you know you've lost it.

The opposite of trying to take credit.

Not only shull but loadsa others contribute usefully to this thread.

And none of them minded doing this kind of stuff and you benefiting, despite not really understanding how much your beloved club was deeply affected by the team that cheated, (and didn't pay the taxes and NI that you pay) and then slumbered into liquidation...

Here to help, and as this great train-wreck has miles to trundle, not going away soon. :P

Try 'IGNORE'. I use it a lot.

The opposite of trying to take credit.

Not only shull but loadsa others contribute usefully to this thread.

And none of them minded doing this kind of stuff and you benefiting, despite not really understanding how much your beloved club was deeply affected by the team that cheated, (and didn't pay the taxes and NI that you pay) and then slumbered into liquidation...

Here to help, and as this great train-wreck has miles to trundle, not going away soon. tongue.png

Try 'IGNORE'. I use it a lot.

Aye, Joes begging for "quote me" is becoming rather sad although I might step it up as you're really annoying me the day. wink.png

So bluto is trying to take credit for bringing down Raangers lol.gif

Are you ever unjaked ?

Why the hell would we talk about our beloved Club on a Thread about the Blue Vermin ? 1eye.gif

And the thread is loved by most because it details the demise and ultimately the death of the Blue Cnuts and also hopefullythe death of their tribute act, Newcunto F.C.