Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Major, full overdrive Blue Vermin ( deceased ) and Newcunto F.C boaby sucking in the Media.

Robert Grieve ( Saints Fan ?? ), Walter, Hateley, Goram and more.

f**king sickening !

The rest of football put Them into Administration, Liquidation and the 3rd Division, where they don't belong.

And we're gonnae get what's coming to us.

I cannae post links from Sun and Record fae my phone.

Anybody please oblige ?

Edited by shull

And we're gonnae get what's coming to us.

I cannae post links from Sun and Record fae my phone.

Anybody please oblige ?

Why pollute b+w army forum with poison and irrelevance?

It's pish: ignore it.

Your post is like asking for cctv coverage of Dixon's everyday life.

We know it must happen but it's not really MUST-see, is it?

Why pollute b+w army forum with poison and irrelevance?

It's pish: ignore it.

Your post is like asking for cctv coverage of Dixon's everyday life.

We know it must happen but it's not really MUST-see, is it?

i agree, it's long since been boring the tits aff me and also it actually gives the cretins publicity

Quite sad now that we are still in a position where Rangers have the headlines and wish harm on a fellow SPL club. The SPL/SFA/SFL are not fit for purpose but we already knew that. The only way we can change the situation is to force it and It can only be done through fan power to our individual clubs. They clearly back the current leaders of all bodies and I have no Idea why. As I am not a Rangers fan I will never call for a boycott but as much as I am enjoying this season and our new little spurt of life It will be my last unless my Chairman and all others in the SPL cut out the cancer which is actually not Rangers but CO/SR/ND/DL.........They all have made the situation what it is (not Rangers as they are only a club) and If It takes 5 years before they go then It will be 5 yrs before my next season ticket purchace.

As someone has just noted on Off The Ball...

Was that not his job at Daily Record, anyway?

Good luck to him.

However I would add that given the publicly paid position he was in, his views on air were clearly tainted by his club preference. In this case, he should have had the courage to express his favouring for Rangers and deal with the consequences. Jim Spence and Richard Gordon did this so we all know where they are coming from and as a result of being KNOWN to support Utd and Aberdeen they kept their views in check to ensure they were being fair.

Traynor failed to do this and deserves some contempt for being a coward.

When you are given a publicly paid position and you use that to systematically accuse everyone who wanted Rangers to go to Div 3 of "naked hatred" towards his club when that wasn't the case, then that is simply wrong - especially when he had a hidden conflict of interests. Traynor is part of the reason why Rangers fans are boycotting Utd because he told them what they wanted to hear and engrained that sense of injustice against all evidence. To do this with public money? IMO that is unforgiveable.

This isn't even a Rangers/Celtic thing. We all know where Billy Dodds and Murdo McLeod are coming from because by and large they ensure their views are presented in a fair manner and most people totally respect them for that.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS

But there's a real possibility that Utd will be handing over 50% of their profits to rangers. Can't imagine that would go down well with our fans if we were in that position

But they would be doing that no matter who they played. OK so there might be any/many away fans there, but that would be the case no matter what 3rd division team they were playing. The bonus for them here is that they have tv money coming to them for the game.

If they had drawn ICT there wouldn't have been a huge amount of away fans, esp if live on tv but they would still have had to give them half the profits. I don't remember the same outcry when they played hertz in league cup a few weeks ago and they didn't have many fans there?

This is extra revenue and all they are doing is winging at newco, which is exactly what the hoards of orcs want to hear as it gives them a sense of control and fuels the feeling that the rest of us wronged them.

I'm looking forward to Traynor performing the 200 meters backpedal to olympic standards from the sentiment in this article

'They’ll slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of history, triumph and tears, will have ended.

No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died.'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/james-traynor-spl-will-not-be-able-1129166

Something supposed to be breaking in a newspaper tomorrow....No idea if true but hints at outing the corruption we all know to be true. Question is if 100% of fans have no faith in Neil Doncaster or Stuart Reegan (for different reasons of course} then why do they continue? .....Well it is clear all our SPL chairmen think they are doing a grand job!......Hope this story has some meat as I have had enough our chairmen keeping these Individuals at the head of our game. They all have something to hide and I want to know what it is.

Something supposed to be breaking in a newspaper tomorrow....No idea if true but hints at outing the corruption we all know to be true. Question is if 100% of fans have no faith in Neil Doncaster or Stuart Reegan (for different reasons of course} then why do they continue? .....Well it is clear all our SPL chairmen think they are doing a grand job!......Hope this story has some meat as I have had enough our chairmen keeping these Individuals at the head of our game. They all have something to hide and I want to know what it is.

Expect the breaking 'corruption' news (if it exists) to be about any team other than ICBINR.

Sevco is trying to flog "shares" currently. Anything that distracts the Berrz from facing reality and the truth about "investing" will be deployed by the mainstream Scottish meedjah.

Expect the breaking 'corruption' news (if it exists) to be about any team other than ICBINR. Sevco is trying to flog "shares" currently. Anything that distracts the Berrz from facing reality and the truth about "investing" will be deployed by the mainstream Scottish meedjah.

I honestly don't mind .......If It's say for a guess Hearts then why not........If there is anyone at the SFA....for a guess Mr Ogalvie then I'm all ears....but as you say this might be all pish and we have to wait alot longer for the breach to be made by a never ending amount of players....Only takes one mind you to break the dam....Now what has Mr Craig Whyte got in that 2 hr tape which we have heard 2minutes of ?

• 2 weeks later...
Newcunto F.C. fans taking offence yet again today.

The Clyde supporters had a flag which wished the new Club a happy 1st Xmas.

Nice gesture i thought.

Apparently we are blessed by Charles Green and are one of 4 clubs they will not boycott.....Smashing!....If we don't get behind United now (and I mean Chairmen!) then the game is lost .....If Aberdeen want to keep the 10-2 vote then the game is lost. Much trouble to come and if we don't deal with this cancer now then the infection will be terminal. Enough is enough....we all want to support our own teams but as the sfa do nothing we need all chairman together and calling out this rancid man who has control of a now rancid club!........Next season will be worse than last....Do It now or face the real death of Scottish football. Our clubs in the SPL are the real disgrace in all of this as they are unable to make a stand against this pathetic insult to Scottish football ....Thanks SG and all your pals.....Wimps each and every one of you!