Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Cananyone who understands those accounts give me an idiot's guide to the "negative goodwill release" of 20 million quid.

Everyone hates Rangers and not being Rangers is worth 20 million quid.

Concerns about potential libilites for tax and SFA penalties (lol.giflol.giflol.gif ) depressed the value of the assets by 20 million pounds. Not being rangers and not having these hanging over them means that the value of the assets increase accordingly.

Going by the amount of empty seats at scumbrox on Saturday , i think many of the blue f**kwits have started early !

I see one of Scotzine's quotes on twitter highlighted the discrepancy between given attendances and actual police figures at recent games. They appear to be using a really dodgy calculator since they've managed to add in 11,000 fans that weren't there!

You know how Rangers and fans were boasting about their attendances? And how some fans rounded on Celtic for failing to publish actual attendances and counted season ticket sales also even if they didnt turn up? They used Police figures. Funny that they failed to announce their own attendances according to the Police. 6,944, 9,071 and 11,060 fewer fans attended Rangers’ Third Division fixtures versus East Stirlingshire, Elgin City and Montrose than were credited in figures given by the club to journalists. Begs the question what about the rest??

Poor Francisco Sandaza has been suspended from Rangers FC for this hoax phone call

Shame this couldn't have happened after Sevco had secured the title. :(

This might cause unrest in the ranks, dissent with felllow team members, a lack of harmony...

... and Queens Park could easily storm back to overtake.

Guest TPAFKATS

Nil-nil at home to the mighty Stirling Albion lol.gif

Apparently Rangers had no spark today - shame as Stirling had a spark, along with a postman and a couple of joiners...

This horrible vermin are pathetic and will always be scum

Don't like discussing or even wasting time on this lot but Lee McCulloch sums up everything about them - if you haven't seen his dive yet from todays game its worth looking out for worse than embarrassing.

Attempted to upload a link here

http://i.minus.com/ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

look at the crowd... lucky if there was 10k there

Apparently, according to THEM on RM, there was about 35000..... and 10,000 did 'walking away' at HT.

Apparently. the match was not a lot of fun.

:)

Edited by bluto

I picked 4 up from hospitality yesterday afternoon,3 were fine and 1 arsehole.I was surprised it took arsehole until Edminston Dr to ask me what team I supported.When I told him he replied "Oh,I didn't realise they had so many supporters".I never took my eyes from the road and replied "I didn't realise you had so many empty seats"

Shut the prick right up and then had a decent chat with the ones in the back.Turned out the ones in the back were his guests and not sevco fans.No tip but most enjoyable.

Apparently, according to THEM on RM, there was about 35000..... and 10,000 did 'walking away' at HT.

Apparently. the match was not a lot of fun.

smile.png

I accidently , stumbled into the tv coverage arond the 24min mark . What caught my eye was the volume of empty pews. .and. .how well the Binos were playing , it was almost casual. .

Guys, do yourselves a favour & dump the Rangers thread altogether, they don't deserve the space on this fine forum to start with!!

Insignificant neanderthals!

You mean, "Turn a blind eye to the decades of cheating everyone else, and just let them quietly slither back into the SPHell", without saying a word, when their friends in the Mainstream Scottish Media and compliant bosses of other clubs change the rules to benefit them?

I don't think so. The fans kept them a wee bit more honest last summer. That same caution must be maintained.

You mean, "Turn a blind eye to the decades of cheating everyone else, and just let them quietly slither back into the SPHell", without saying a word, when their friends in the Mainstream Scottish Media and compliant bosses of other clubs change the rules to benefit them?

I don't think so. The fans kept them a wee bit more honest last summer. That same caution must be maintained.

Not turning a blind eye in any way, shape or form. make no qualms about it, once Chic Greene sees he ain't making no dosh from this he's gonna drop them like a hot potato!

Why do you think the bleating's about "we should be promoted back up this year" are sounding off now...he sees the profits dropping!

With they're current playing staff already admitting to "only being there for the money" is also going to rip them apart, hopefully oficially dead within the year!

Guys, do yourselves a favour & dump the Rangers thread altogether, they don't deserve the space on this fine forum to start with!!

Insignificant neanderthals!

Hear, hear! notworthy.gif

Regarding the bit of your post in bold - you did see you started this thread didn't you?!

DMC is right! Get this shit shut!!punk.gif

Edited by Tony A