Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Nil-nil at home to the mighty Stirling Albion lol.gif

Apparently Rangers had no spark today - shame as Stirling had a spark, along with a postman and a couple of joiners...

Was speaking with the Stirling manager today, works for the same company I do and sits at the desk behind me in the office, and he couldn't believe how inept Rangers were.

This horrible vermin are pathetic and will always be scum

Don't like discussing or even wasting time on this lot but Lee McCulloch sums up everything about them - if you haven't seen his dive yet from todays game its worth looking out for worse than embarrassing.

Attempted to upload a link here

http://i.minus.com/ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

That's hilarious :lol:

Guest somner9

Sevco's share price continues to tumble as another city investor sells up 100k shares at 72p. The ipo (launch) was 76.5p...

Thats why Chuckles was all over the press with another bout of "we're moving to england" slabberings. He knew the details of the share sale on 21/3/13 were not going to be reported until last night, after the markets closed.

Just imagine if Chuckles has invested some/all sevco's £20m from the sahre issue in CYPRUS!

that would be a laughlol.gif

Guest somner9

Why ?

He's shite tae !

Just let all sevco fans believe their cash is been spunked away by the Cypriot government. You know they did cough, cough... look after a lot of dodgy wonga in Cyprus... and their's nowt dodgier than sevco wonga!

the only fans who are missing sevco in the spl are septik knuckledraggers send both to england fcuk em both, 44000 at the league cup final proves scottish football would survive FTOF mr green back up your bullshit and take your franchise to england your not wanted here and wont be missedbye1.gif

the only fans who are missing sevco in the spl are septik knuckledraggers send both to england fcuk em both, 44000 at the league cup final proves scottish football would survive FTOF mr green back up your bullshit and take your franchise to england your not wanted here and wont be missedbye1.gif

I wonder if their cheating would be tolerated there?