Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

What is MVL?

It's a Members Voluntary Liquidation but can apply only to solvent companies. There are rumours that somebody (?) at Ibrox is considering it but there's no real evidence. Green's performance in that interview was extraordinary. I certainly thought he sounded like a guy about to fall apart but there again he wasn't very well put together in the first place.

No wonder Charlie Chuckles has lost it big time! he can see what's round the corner and it's not looking good.

I doubt there's been an attractive corner in this whole stramash since the Summer of 2011. Tragic. :)

Hence Green bought "some assets" from oldco. In fact if he never bought "the club" or the players or Ibrox or Murrey Park what did he buy?

Silly billy!!!

They BOUGHT the history... :lol:

What is MVL?

Here ye go...

Guest somner9

It's a Members Voluntary Liquidation but can apply only to solvent companies. There are rumours that somebody (?) at Ibrox is considering it but there's no real evidence. Green's performance in that interview was extraordinary. I certainly thought he sounded like a guy about to fall apart but there again he wasn't very well put together in the first place.

The rumours.... and at the moment that is all they are! suggest an announcement at 3.00pm today from Ibrox Re: winding up the company as Green has had to accept Whyte's fingerprints are still all over Sevco!

They are keeching it on sevconian sites, still just a rumour.... but it's grown arms & legs!

Love this..! apparently CG's news conferences and interviews are where you are most likely to witness what is now being referred to as a "Charlie Moment"

make sure you pass this around:thumbs2:thumbs2:thumbs2

alf_garnet.jpg

Should it not be........

post-7588-0-79563600-1365737088_thumb.jp

Edited by stlucifer

Guest TPAFKATS

Its a car crash - where do you start.

1- The alleged £21 million share issue

2- Fat Sally's £10 million transfer fund

3- The tie up with the Dallas cowboys

4- A 3rd division club, or indeed any club, losing £1 million a month in its first 6 months

5- A 3rd division club paying its chief exec £300K a year, plus more than that in bonuses for winning the league

6- At the same time as #5 they are shedding coaching and scouting staff galore

I hear that uncle walter is attempting to get another blue knights group to save the day - better be quick!

Its a car crash - where do you start.

1- The alleged £21 million share issue

2- Fat Sally's £10 million transfer fund

3- The tie up with the Dallas cowboys

4- A 3rd division club, or indeed any club, losing £1 million a month in its first 6 months

5- A 3rd division club paying its chief exec £300K a year, plus more than that in bonuses for winning the league

6- At the same time as #5 they are shedding coaching and scouting staff galore

I hear that uncle walter is attempting to get another blue knights group to save the day - better be quick!

The whole thing has become a pantomime that no-one could have written. It's time to burn this particular Club to the ground and shut the shit down for good.

Big board meeting at Greyskull tomorrow afternoon.......

I'm not sure if this is Greyskull...

wooden-surfboards-quiver.jpg

...but it all looks a bit flat, there.

ETA:

On second thoughts, those boards don't look orange enough.

Edited by bluto

can we please stop calling Mordor Castle Grayskull.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Grayskull

it's where the good guys live and these orcs are not good guys.

I totally agree with you.

I've never understood why some Saints fans have referred to Ibrox Stadium as Greyskull. As well as the valid point you've mentioned about Greyskull being the home of the "good guys", Greyskull actually looks green as well. Sometimes I've thought perhaps Saints fans called Ibrox Stadium "Greyskull" because it looked green in some strange form of irony but I never quite got it. Surely if any stadium looks like Greyskull castle with the huge green stands it would be Celtic Park? Again, though, they aren't good guys either and not fit enough to live in He-Man's Castle.

E.T.A.

I've just clicked on your link to Wikipedia and I now see that it's all Kirsty McCabe's fault. mad.gif

Edited by Tony A

I totally agree with you.

I've never understood why some Saints fans have referred to Ibrox Stadium as Greyskull. As well as the valid point you've mentioned about Greyskull being the home of the "good guys", Greyskull actually looks green as well. Sometimes I've thought perhaps Saints fans called Ibrox Stadium "Greyskull" because it looked green in some strange form of irony but I never quite got it. Surely if any stadium looks like Greyskull castle with the huge green stands it would be Celtic Park? Again, though, they aren't good guys either and not fit enough to live in He-Man's Castle.

E.T.A.

I've just clicked on your link to Wikipedia and I now see that it's all Kirsty McCabe's fault. mad.gif

Knowledge Is power.....Science has power.....A group of people who look after each other have power.