Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

His 'leaving' is as credible as the 'investigation' into him.

No idea when/if anything will genuinely occur.

EG We know Stewart Gilmour is 'leaving' Saints management, but we've known that for a few years now.

It's been suggested that Sir Watty Cardigan will now appear as the messiah to flog STs to the hordes.

Amazing how a wee diddy team attracts such meedjah interest... unsure.png

The cardigan is apparently running round getting a new version of the blue knights (Douglas Park etc) to takeover. I am sure this rumour is legit, above board and nothing whatsoever to do with your scurrilous comment about season ticket renewals whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Vermin " Auld Cnuts " Match v Manchester United Legends on Monday.

I was just wondering how many of those " Auld Bigot Cnuts " will be in the Media in the next few days, telling us that a Team they never played for should be fastracked back to the SPL for the good of Scottish Football.

Blue Vermin " Auld Cnuts " Match v Manchester United Legends on Monday.

I was just wondering how many of those " Auld Bigot Cnuts " will be in the Media in the next few days, telling us that a Team they never played for should be fastracked back to the SPL for the good of Scottish Football.

Media?.......If you buy a newspaper or listen to stv .....or SSB then you are a wank.......BBC is still masonic but has periods of grace

• 2 weeks later...