Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

The story that never ends takes another unbelievable twist as ....

The stupidly-paid superheroes self-destruct.

Of course, super-ally will be needing the names of who could do this to them.

I seldom use smilies. I never use this one but...

:lol:

Doubtless, Sally would be the perfect answer for the Buddie knickerwetters...

One game into a loooong season.

One game after which it's known there will be an enforced break to accommodate an old firm moneymaking scheme out with Scottish fitba.

Why should anyBuddie take this charade seriously?

I like the fact that McCoist is blaming the embargo.

In other words, his team lost cos they were forced to play players earning just £4000 a week and what'll make all the difference will be when the 8 new guys on £8000 a week start playing.

I blame Peter Lawwell lol.gif

Arise Sir Peterpunk.gif

Nothing to do with Peter Lawwell - he's not had time to engineer The Sevco's demise - he's been too busy shitting himself with the 11-1 vote being smashed and the gruesome twosome's iron grip on our top flight game being loosened for all time.

Tick fcuking tock.

Time to get the fish walloping smiley out, I suspect there's going to be a lot of codswallop coming out of of I-pox in the coming days, lot's of fishy stuff and someone crying "Ma Gills ! Ma Gills!" fish.gif

Nothing to do with Peter Lawwell - he's not had time to engineer The Sevco's demise - he's been too busy shitting himself with the 11-1 vote being smashed and the gruesome twosome's iron grip on our top flight game being loosened for all time.

Tick fcuking tock.

When is the 11-1 top flight vote being discussed ? Or does it not apply now due to amalgamation ?

When is the 11-1 top flight vote being discussed ? Or does it not apply now due to amalgamation ?

I think the answer to the question 'What's happening with the smashing of the 11-1 vote that will fcuk the Old Firm duopoly up the arse'? is pretty much this....

Nah, nah, nah... can't hear you, nah, nah, nah, go away and leave us alone...we've just got a shiny new logo and have ripped off the English leagues for names, get yersel' tae' fcuk and don't ever ask about the 11-1 vote again. Nah, nah, nah...

Edited by pozbaird