Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

There was absolutely zero chance of The Sevco signing 2nd Division standard players to win Division 3 and so on. One reason is understandable - for them to fill a 50,000 stadium and have any hope of keeping their fanbase intact, they couldn't sign blokes from Alloa, Peterhead or Livingston. They needed 'big names' to allow 50,000 plus bluenoses to keep thinking they were still 'big'. A big name, a club who SPL 'name' players would leave the likes of Dundee Utd and Motherwell to come to, even in Division 3. That is actually understandable and I can see their thinking.

The irony being that despite signing these SPL players they were even worse than shite.

That first season I'm pretty sure they'd have had the same number of season tickets sold regardless of who they signed - through siege mentality alone - a determination not to be seen by other clubs as deserting their own club.

Mind you, we wouldn't have had this glorious pantomime.

The irony being that despite signing these SPL players they were even worse than shite.

That first season I'm pretty sure they'd have had the same number of season tickets sold regardless of who they signed - through siege mentality alone - a determination not to be seen by other clubs as deserting their own club.

Mind you, we wouldn't have had this glorious pantomime.

They were indeed shite. That's what happens with mercenary shitebags like Sandaza and Co in your team, mangaged by a woefully inadequate cheeky chappie manager... Who is tonight seemingly wondering where his 10 million transfer warchest from Charlie Chuckles has got to. Administration by Christmas.

They were indeed shite. That's what happens with mercenary shitebags like Sandaza and Co in your team, mangaged by a woefully inadequate cheeky chappie manager... Who is tonight seemingly wondering where his 10 million transfer warchest from Charlie Chuckles has got to. Administration by Christmas.

If that happens, we should both celebrate by posting something nice about each other. Not something romantic - that would be creepy but something nice.

Rumours abound that a few of the high profile new signings will walk before they kick a ball in earnest.

Also. One of the lads I know who worked at Ipox was made redundant and inside the big hoose they are predicting administration by Xmas.

And the big surprise is that Chuckie has to wait until a year has passed from the flotation before he can sell his shares, which puts in in December.

If I was a sceptical type of person I might think it was planned, float them on the stock market, spend all the money, sell your shares just before the cash runs out = a big profit and the business is no better off than when you bought it.

f**k them.

Can they just die properly this time please?

Honestly, they're like cutting a worm in half.

They did die properly.

This will be the death of the tribute act.

2 deaths in 2 years - HEAVEN !! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Not that either will be going there. punk.gif

Does someone know something?

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/exchange-insight/trade-data.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

Almost the exact number CG was trying to offload on McColl sold in one foul swoop at less than 42p per share!bye1.gifbye1.gif ?

Edited by stlucifer

Wasn't aware of that , I thought it was about less than 5%.

Still , they have £10 million in bank , I'm sure that'll get them till Xmas tongue.png

Nope. I looked again and I was getting WAYYYYY to excited at their downfall. Not as bad as I thought,,,,, Unfortunately.

Edited by stlucifer