Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

They may do but.....

when you drop a tennis ball, after the first bounce it loses momentum and never reaches the same height bounce after bounce till it finally comes to rest........motionless and dead

I like it

Won't happen up here,far far too powerful in the media who make sure they are front and back page news

There may well be media types up here who still portray The Rangers as big box office and slaver over them... Doesn't do much good if they're big news in shit red tops but are still run by shysters and spivs who spend, spend, spend as if they're Real Madrid.

Ker-boom! Implosion II, Die Harder, etc, etc. (Adopts big booming announcer voice).... Coming soon.

They may do but.....

when you drop a tennis ball, after the first bounce it loses momentum and never reaches the same height bounce after bounce till it finally comes to rest........motionless and dead

Actually that's not quite true.

Nothing is ever completely motionless and vibrates even at very low temperatures.

It's called zero point energy.

I actually can't believe I've brought quantum physics into a thread about Rangers.

And it wasn't even random either.

Yay for me!

Nothing is ever completely motionless and vibrates even at very low temperatures.

I actually can't believe I've brought quantum physics into a thread about Rangers.

Yay for me!

F*cking BOO

rangers-fans-image-1-406704986-1124297.jpg

I see what your doing there... by not giving it a name every time it plummets like a Zepplin on fire you just re-name the f**ker and carry on biggotting regardless..!

Your always banging on you want God to save your Queen..?

Can you not SAVE up a bit and pay the old girl what you owe her every once in a while without clusterf**king into oblivion???

mind you it is funny to watch.... The People

Edited by Lord Pityme

Perhaps part of the reason for the "loan" being required might be due to their inability to do ANYTHING right.

The picture here is not a mock setup. It was really printed, in their thousands I might add, to promote the upcoming quarter final tie v, (if you were a THE rangers employee), WHO?

post-7588-0-82964100-1393012530_thumb.jp

Guest TPAFKATS

It's ok, the chief executive states catagorically that there is no chance of a second administration...mind you they don't know the difference between Stirling Albion and Albion Rovers.

It's ok, the chief executive states catagorically that there is no chance of a second administration...mind you they don't know the difference between Stirling Albion and Albion Rovers.

And also...

This is a new club - how could there be a second when the first yin never been? :o

It's spiv talk.

Is it TRFC that is in no danger or RIFC that is in no danger?

A journalist, if there are any left in Scotland, COULD ask that question. :rolleyes:

Yay for me!

Your sphincter must be like a clam!

punk.gif

Rangers 3 -Stenhousemuir 3

Too good not to preserve on this thread.

Spot on Eric, We will survive - These Unionist bigot cheats should die like this corrupt Union. Bullshitting W@nkers ! punk.gif most have got Fcuk all to do with the matter in hand as they're corrupt Bigot union. and corrupt unionist Bullshit of Rule Britannia & a shit Football team ! Just another reason to say " YES " ? punk.gifpunk.gif

And also...

This is a new club - how could there be a second when the first yin never been? ohmy.png

It's spiv talk.

Is it TRFC that is in no danger or RIFC that is in no danger?

A journalist, if there are any left in Scotland, COULD ask that question. rolleyes.gif

Sigh. You realise virtually nobody outside shull, you and Celtic fans gives a shit about fighting this weird obsession anymore?

What's done was done. They've started from scratch. They are making a right c**t of getting back to the top league on a sound financial footing but they are coming like it or not. In just 2 years they'll be in 2nd place in the SPL and both them and Celtic will be at least 10 points ahead of anyone else by February 1st.

You are filling yourself with false hope.