Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

If you can be bothered, check yesterday's post-match Off The Ball on IPlayer to hear a lengthy discussion without a second's doubt that Sevco would win the Ramsdens Cup. Taking part were Spiers, English and Cosgrove. So much for the experts.

One of them mentioned an easy 4-0 win !! LMFAO !!

Another bone question that Spiers mentioned on OTB this weekend, that hadn't occurred to me.

Why are the Orcs all holding out for this Dave King fella, when there's not a snowflakes chance in hell that he'll pass the Fit and Proper Person test that the SFA wil carry out? The whole thing sounds like smoke and mirrors...

I still don't know why Ibrox wasn't sold to cover the toxic debts to the newsagents, taxi firms, and the little matter of a bazillion quid to HMRC? Whats happenng with the appeal of the big tax case? It's all been VERY quiet in the MSM...

Please let them go under before the Hearts do. That'd be nice...

Then, we'll just need for Stuart Milne to choke on one of his old syrups and the horror show of the voting rights can be addressed, then everyone can get on with dealing with fitbaw Armageddon...

Edited to fix a typo...

Edited by No Ninjas

Graeme Spiers, oh ffs , he'll will be on suicide watch now after that shambles.........

He'll be putting out an SOS for Advocaat to come back and be penning some column inches on why Ashley has to take over The Rangers Football club and restore Champions league to the big house once more.

Good on Raith Rovers. Any chance Rangers fans have learned anything or can we expect some damage in Edinburgh and a few cracked heads here and there. I'd love to see how much it cost to assemble the Raith team compared to Rangers. Could it be fatal for McCoist or will the pay-off he may be due save him?

Good on Raith Rovers. Any chance Rangers fans have learned anything or can we expect some damage in Edinburgh and a few cracked heads here and there. I'd love to see how much it cost to assemble the Raith team compared to Rangers. Could it be fatal for McCoist or will the pay-off he may be due save him?

Don't know what it was like after the game when they were unhappy......but here's the pre match build up

http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/rangers-fans-clash-with-police-in-edinburgh-1-3367116

Best excuse I've heard yet was "but Raith are in a league above us." Do they realise they have the second biggest budget in the country?

That's the line I've been joyously pointing out; that for a team to lose a cup to to another who are a league above them, well, it's not really a shock, is it? thumbup2.gif

By the way, can anyone find any footage of Baird scoring for Saints? I thought he got an injury time winner at Dens but very probably I'm way off the mark with this one.

He did score up there, think it was in a 3-2 defeat though?

The ball hit off him and went into the net in front of the Saints fans?

I think you're thinking of John McMillian

Ah yes, John McMillan, that was the one.

He did score at Dens in 05-06. Got beat 3 2.

Gareth is there any footage of that? It would be rather amusing to show him scoring another goal against a team in blue & white. smile.png