Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

Looking at that promotion (if they get that far before going bust!) is not guarenteed. Hearts for 1st place rangers struggling in play offs.

Hmmm, if they both stick with Fat Salary & Gary Locke there's no guarantee of either making a play off

Edited by TPAFKATS

The point of the blog and comment that davej has copied and posted is, IIRC...

1. To show on their own documents eg the liquidators D + P, that this is DEFINITELY a NEW company not a continuing, trading entity with uninterrupted history.

And

2. To show that, with the connivance of SFA and SPFL, old Rangers players were temporarily transferred to a newco so that they could be registered to play in friendliest etc until such time as a deal could be done to finagle assets into Sevco, which then tried to TUPE players across, with minimal success.

3. It's more proof of the corruption and double dealing by Doncaster, Regan and Ogilvie.

Was it Regan who, when asked if it was a newco or was it the same Rangers, replied that it was up to the fans -despite him having to have signed off on those "temporary transfers from one entity to another"?

smile.png

Not a problem. smile.png

It's just the normal, long, drawn out process of the final accounting coup de grace that will be along in due course.

Seeing that Shull isnae here to say it, then I will... f**kEM bye1.gif

Read a bit of an article about Rangers on the BBC sport pages. It says 'Rangers have recovered from losing both the Ramsdens Cup Final to Raith Rovers and their Scottish Cup semi to DUFC with back to back wins over Forfar and Stenhousemuir'. It then quotes McCoist saying 'But we've got three big games coming up'. That's games against Ayr, Stranraer and Dunfermline. Who writes crap like that, or are they having a laugh? If Rangers survive I bet the Scottish Championship clubs will be shitting themselves at the prospect of facing a team that can beat Forfar and Stenhousemuir. It could be a hell of a league there next year particularly if Hibs go down. I've nothing particular against Hibs but to have both Edinburgh teams in there along with the Berz would appeal to me.

Guest TPAFKATS

To think...Peterhead just last week won the league title in a canter...and on a fraction of the budget R..gers spent last season...

Yeah, I noticed that when I was reading the 2nd div champions souvenir pull outs in the record and sun. Oh wait they didn't do them for this season...

This thread's dying a slow death cos there's so little interest in them these days.

Just a matter of waiting till the plug's pulled again.

Will they pay the wages this week?

Will they get enough mugs to buy early season tickets?

Will Boydie go back to the fold?

Ho-hum. :yawn:

This is just getting better & better !thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27142340

C`Mon the season ticket boycott !!clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Easdale:

"But I would say that, in 140 years, a lot of boards and directors came and went but there's only been one club."

Wrong, dickhead... Two clubs. The dead one and the current tribute act new one.

This is just getting better & better !thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27142340

C`Mon the season ticket boycott !!clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

We all know the original Club is gone. The Orcs don't want to believe this and the press (sycophantic or scared) will not say this.

It will be very interesting to see what the points deduction will be if The Rangers go into Administration... it should just be 15 points I believe. This would cause the Orcs to be even more raging than they already are, as it would be a clear message and prove to them, finally, that who they support now is not the 139 year-old Rangers they used to support.

In saying that, a lot of strange things have happened with the demise of their old Club and it would not surprise me if the scared/corrupt powers that be manipulate the rules to pander to them - deducted points wise. But they wouldn't get away with that... would they?