Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Glorious!

A blue bigot supporter welcomed me into work this morning by announcing to all and sundry, "Here comes a depressed man after his team got humped last night". dry.png

I'd imagine he won't be so vociferous so tomorrow morning.laugh.png

To be fair, this morning, he did acknowledge that he had a cheek ridiculing me, when his team, had been embarrassed by Alloa.

He then started to reel of reasons why Fat Sally should resign. I did my best to compound his misery by reminding him of the numerous dodgy characters involved in financing his club and the fact that they might not last the season.smile.png

Fox soccer plus are showing Alloa Vs the tribute act on delayed screenings. I've taped the game to watch tonight. Will be a major boost for scottish football if the peepil can reach yet another major cup final. No spoilers please.

Sorry, but I'll need to spoil it for you. The team in blue aren't really Rangers.

Apologies for giving the game away.

With the resolution of the TC affair and while twiddling my thumbs awaiting further developments down Greenhill Road I've been pondering the Charlie Telfer saga.

IF The tribute act were due the £200 odd 000 from DU for Mr.Telfer due to being the same entity then shouldn't the people owed moneys by said mob be entitled to this cash?

Makes you wonder when they are alive and when they are dead.

Perhaps there is a coffin within Ibrokes with some Govan dirt! whistling.gif

What a surprise the Beeb are showing their Scottish Cup tie on the TV

The BBC really hate them so they do

Always willing to give them a dig oot

Was just thinking the same. TV companies/football authorities doing their best to bail them out again. I would much rather watch Qos v The Fakes or Stranraer v Utd