Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Is this turning into f**king bus wars? McGills vs Park's of Hamilton.

It's just more mince.

Like the Blue Knights, like South african Dave King, like Brian(?) Kennedy, like a dozen other off-the-radar billionaires.... Why did these three not buy the clumpany when it was available for £1.00?!

Or when it was available more recently for about £5m?

Their OFFER of £6.5m will almost immediately be sundered by the need to pay back Ashley for his loans of £3m, it costs £1m a month to run the outfit, and the stadium needs huge investment and there are STILL onerous contracts that this week's current "chairman"(?) Sommers still couldn't say were for how much! That drop in the blue debt ocean will soon dry up. And Mike Ashley will still own the logos, insignia, stadium insignia, someone else (who knows, now?!) will own the stadium, Albion Street car park, etc etc. and so on. And on.

So these three apparently genuine, sincere Scottish business people would be getting Free seats in the big hoose and directors suits, ties and brogues that will only need to be worn till Easter before MORE money needs to be tipped in.

Mince, Ah tell ye!

Though I have no idea why.... :unsure:

I bet the Bears have been writing letters to Santa (although that sounds like too-Cafflick a name for them!) wishing for an Xmas visit from Three Wise Men from Argentina, bearing gold, silver and er.... more gold.

Edited by bluto

Div took this stance to protect the forum members rather than the censorship of our posts as some might think. The context the word was being used was deemed offensive.

It was at the time Scotland went PC mad on all these so called bigoted terms, Rangers (remember them?) published a blue book of what was banned.

This was one of the words in football songs that was banned.

It's all calmed down now, probably cos Rangers are dead, I'm not sure what the current stance is but more and more people are getting prosecuted for posts made on Internet forums, twitter and facebook.

I thought the blue book was the (very short) list of The Rangers songs that were deemed not to be offensive after the introduction of the offensive communications and behaviour at football matches act. The act makes it a criminal offence to say anything either at a match, while wearing colours or in any way related to football (even on a football related web site) that people might find offensive and could lead to a football banning order and criminal record for offenders. The problem is offensive was not defined in the act so almost any post, including this one I'm posting, could be deemed offensive. The reason this post could be deemed offensive is because I have put (very short) which implies that the majority of The Rangers songs are offensive which someone could find offensive and report me for.

I thought the blue book was the (very short) list of The Rangers songs that were deemed not to be offensive after the introduction of the offensive communications and behaviour at football matches act. The act makes it a criminal offence to say anything either at a match, while wearing colours or in any way related to football (even on a football related web site) that people might find offensive and could lead to a football banning order and criminal record for offenders. The problem is offensive was not defined in the act so almost any post, including this one I'm posting, could be deemed offensive. The reason this post could be deemed offensive is because I have put (very short) which implies that the majority of The Rangers songs are offensive which someone could find offensive and report me for.

Reported !

Not enough detail :P

Bastard? I've never typed the word "Bastard" on this forum, ever. I would never even use the word "bastard", not even when telling folk that I wouldn't use the word "bastard". Only a bastard would use the word "bastard". So obviously you are a total ...

dick.

Ah I thought it would not take long for petty name-calling to creep back on the forum,

There's now the very real possibility that they'll still be in the First Division next season, and we'll see how that affects things.

Their season has now been reduced to; can they beat Hibs over two legs in the play-offs? Losing 7-1 to Hibs over two games so far this season doesn't bode well for that.

It's a shocking state of affairs. Watching Rangers over these past three years should have been like watching the Harlem Globetrotters, given the gulf in resources that they've got. At this point they should be fine tuning things, ready to challenge Celtic again next season. Instead they've managed to chase away the goodwill of significant chunk of the mutants who were turning up out of manufactured defiance.

The platform for all of this was when they wasted so much time and energy gurning at everyone else, looking to blame someone else for the situation, convinced that they had been 'punished enough', when they hadn't been punished at all, and it was all their own fault.

If they'd taken it on the chin and come up with a plan to fix it, we all wouldn't have as much to laugh about. It's fitting that such shower of contemptible bastards have f*cked this up so badly, and between them, couldn't come up with a solution to save themselves.

Kenny McDowell was at Asda GOVAN yesterday when he saw an old lady struggling with her shopping. He walked up to her and said, "Can you manage sweetheart?", to which she replied, "You got yourself into this mess, don't expect me to get you out of it!"

Edited by stlucifer

Kenny McDowell was at Asda yesterday when he saw an old lady struggling with her shopping. He walked up to her and said, "Can you manage sweetheart?", to which she replied, "You got yourself into this mess, don't expect me to get you out of it!"

As long as it wasn't Asda Linwood, Paisley we're alright.

Can we not just call it Asda at the Phoenix and end all the claims that it's in linwood/elderslie when it's actually in Paisley as you so rightly stated in your post

Given what existed on the land it is built on long before it became Asda Wherver, and the long lost skill and craftmanship of the employees who worked on that site and could construct fantastic automobiles wherever.....

Should we not settle this once and for all and call it Asda (check the long grass for it by the railway line behind the machine shop, and settle up in the pub later) ?

Given what existed on the land it is built on long before it became Asda Wherver, and the long lost skill and craftmanship of the employees who worked on that site and could construct fantastic automobiles wherever.....

Should we not settle this once and for all and call it Asda (check the long grass for it by the railway line behind the machine shop, and settle up in the pub later) ?

Are you suggesting they smuugled cars out via the long grass

Lewis McLeod off to Brentford for £1m.That should keep the wolf from the door for a week,maybe two.

I was thinking about this earlier, Squire. IF they let these 'Three Bears' buy in to the club for the reported £6.5M and they get a million for the McLeod lad, that'll keep them going for how long? perhaps the end of Spring?

I've been gloating as much as the next guy, but it's getting boring now. I wish they would just go belly up and f**k off to the Highland League or playing Spartans or whoever...