Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

If Hibs beat rangers on Sunday, and I hope and think they will, do you think it will take long for league reconstruction to raise its ugly head again?

Finally the fans would get what they have been asking for in an extended SPFL for the last few years but once again it would be for all the wrong reasons so I think there would be a fair bit of opposition from the fans.

Finally the fans would get what they have been asking for in an extended SPFL for the last few years but once again it would be for all the wrong reasons so I think there would be a fair bit of opposition from the fans.

Opposition from fans should be taken into account but does anyone in authority listen? The prats who run Scottish football and club chairmen got a fright three years ago but have they learned anything? I'm not saying I think reconstruction will be aired again due to Sevco's difficulties but if a big sponsor comes up with cash if Sevco get reinstated, anything could happen. So you're right, it would be for all the wrong reasons. It could get interesting.

If Hibs beat rangers on Sunday, and I hope and think they will, do you think it will take long for league reconstruction to raise its ugly head again?

No chance. It won't be needed anyway unless their collapse continues at it's current rate (5 league draws in a row) as I'm sure they would get all the help they needed from the officials in their play off games.

No chance. It won't be needed anyway unless their collapse continues at it's current rate (5 league draws in a row) as I'm sure they would get all the help they needed from the officials in their play off games.

Fuxxake, I wish we had had 5 league draws in a row.

I'm not so sure. If Hibs beat them on Sunday they will have a nine point lead over them albeit Sevco will have a game in hand. They still have to play Hearts home and away and have away games against Dumbarton, QoS and Livi. Even Falkirk at home won't be a pushover. This mob are not playing with any confidence and God knows what bad news could still crawl out the woodwork to upset them. Your point about officials I hope is wrong. We'll all be watching and if there were to be a string of really controversial decisions it would be diabolical. Hopefully it won't happen.

I'm not so sure. If Hibs beat them on Sunday they will have a nine point lead over them albeit Sevco will have a game in hand. They still have to play Hearts home and away and have away games against Dumbarton, QoS and Livi. Even Falkirk at home won't be a pushover. This mob are not playing with any confidence and God knows what bad news could still crawl out the woodwork to upset them. Your point about officials I hope is wrong. We'll all be watching and if there were to be a string of really controversial decisions it would be diabolical. Hopefully it won't happen.

Don't worry.

I just heard one of their players on the radio saying they can take confidence from the draw against Alloa.

Everything is fine. They'll walk the rest of the season after that heroic result!lol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Don't worry.

I just heard one of their players on the radio saying they can take confidence from the draw against Alloa.

Everything is fine. They'll walk the rest of the season after that heroic result!lol.gif

You couldn't make it up. Is it compulsory to be a dickhead to play for that mob?

Can you imagine if they finish outside the play off spots....they would NEVER be allowed to forget it lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I think that's really cruel. They are just shy of what the mighty Gretna achieved. And only have spent 200 times as much. Mind you Gretna did have a cup final, a 500 home support, a guy who put money in till it killed him.

So the fact the Sevco have had internationalists, a 750k monthly wage bill, and up to 40000 bigots coming thru the turnstiles, a state of the art training centre , I feel that finishing behind Hearts, Hibs, Falkirk and QOS is actually ---------------- eh--------- not really that good.

But they are very new and they will learn, I mean its not like they have any historybye1.gif

The next couple of weeks (well 17 days if you want to be accurate) will have a big say in that. Hearts face both Falkirk and QOS - any chance they'll go easy since they are all but guaranteed the title? If Hearts do lose both games and Hibs lose to QOS, it could be all set up for Sevco being out of the top 4 and Hearts to win the title at Ibrox in front of 55,000 45,000 35,000 f**k it, about 3 bluenoses. It does obviously depend on other results too.I

Sadly I don't think there is a big enough gap between Hibs and Rangers to allow Hibs to throw a few games. Hearts on the other hand...

Looks like being paid £1.3m to host a few rugby sevens matches for the Commonwealth Games saved them from going bust (or needing a bigger loan for Ashley). Amusing to read that if they get promoted they are due to pay Newcastle £500k as a bonus for the use of their loanees (most of whom haven't played a game yet).http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32127566