Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Walter Smith on STV news... What a prick.

That is all.

I was astonished at him tonight, always thought out of the mob in general he was kinda pragmatic and a bit of a realist.

These comments tonight just serve the mental defectives on both sides perfctly well.

Dragged back years , suits the journo hacks perfectly well, marginalises everyone else, well played Walter.

FFS......

Rangers died in 2012. A new club was formed and applied for membership of the 3rd division. This rewriting of history is bordering on the surreal. I might respect the hordes if they just accepted this and moved on. Sir Walter always struck me as one of the more sensible orcs, but underneath they're all the same.

Great, so they died, were allowed to be brought to life, despite not paying staff, conning their own with share issues, ripping off the stock market, getting kicked off stock market. Still mounting debt and cheating all football clubs by financial irregularities and no fair play. Even though they are a totally different company they claim to keep all titles of a defunked team, and of course they are also, like their Septic cousins..... Victims.

Its hilarious and the saving grace is...... their arrogance again will be their downfall. They lost their titles but they kept the scumbags bigot support

Edited by DougJamie

FFS... The last couple of posts. You guys! Don't you get it? Rangers never died. Rangers never ripped anyone off. Rangers never dodged tax. Rangers never ripped anyone off with share issues. Rangers never did nuthin'....

It was the spivs who owned the company who owned Rangers wot' did it.

Jesus, keep up!

I didn't see the Smith interview, but read enough to get the gist of it. Never ceases to amaze me how timid and subservient are the interviewers when approaching the likes of Smith, Strachan, Old Firm Managers etc. Almost serves them right when the replies to questions posed are unfailingly insolent and aggressive , as though they have a nerve even daring to question those great knowledgeable legends of the game.

Perhaps the solution I favour would be politically incorrect, but wouldn't you just love the likes of Smith and his ilk to be interviewed pressingly , not by a timorous Chick Young (just too eager to please) but a Reggie Kray type figure, who would certainly brook no snide remarks or condescending replies ?

The thing to remember is that whilst these players and managers may have been better players than us fans, they don't know more about football than people who have watched - and paid for - football for decades.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...