Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Yes, they will be pursued, not sure who is going to appeal as its crystal what happened......

Great day for The and Rangers yesterday

Sevco losing to a team that wouldn't win the Highland League and Dead Rangers being officially exposed as Tax Evaders.....

I would imagine a few ex players will be calling Lawyers today.................

Simply the Bust..........

And lets see what the SFA, Lord Nimmo does now................................ I mean there is no financial claim to be made thru the Oldco but an obvious advantage.

I reckon St Mirrens  major honour list is about to be upped by 1............ If Carlsberg ran the SFA ^_^

As for all those , including Thommo, Murray, anfd the rest who got a tax free income that's not illegal, Cough up !!!

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

And lets see what the SFA, Lord Nimmo does now................................ I mean there is no financial claim to be made thru the Oldco but an obvious advantage.

I reckon St Mirrens  major honour list is about to be upped by 1............ If Carlsberg ran the SFA ^_^

As for all those , including Thommo, Murray, anfd the rest who got a tax free income that's not illegal, Cough up !!!

If anyone tries to award the 2010 League Cup to St Mirren, they should be punched in the face. By all means, remove, re-distribute or put an asterisk beside 13 of the 14 trophies the cheating bigot cnuts won in their EBT period, but I don't care if they had signed Messi and Ronaldo on EBTs.... there were only 9 of the cnuts and we shat it.

End of.

Edited by pozbaird

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If anyone tries to award the 2010 League Cup to St Mirren, they should be punched in the face. By all means, remove, re-distribute or put an asterisk beside 13 of the 14 trophies the cheating bigot cnuts won in their EBT period, but I don't care if they had signed Messi and Ronaldo on EBTs.... there were only 9 of the cnuts and we shat it.

End of.

I was only kidding............. :D The SFA wont do anything, anyway where would you start............ Take every result over 9 years and reverse it 3-0!!!

More seriously- Looking at that list its fairly obvious that for a considerable period Rangers didn't offer wages, just EBTs, throws up all sorts of questions and also really does put the SFA and the HMRC under the spotlight. Whilst Tic claim one EBT, and that's been paid back. Gers have 70 and a good few of them are not actually players. We have annual accounts, they are submitted yearly so what the hell was going on??

If you add the way the club borrowed from the bank, Murray borrowed for his company, individuals like King and Lewis lent in excess of £60m, surely there has to be some jail time here. Feck Al Capone at least had an end product................

Remember when Wee Dick was given £87m to spend over the summer , and that was 15 years ago............... He was also totally shite obviously even with all that talent he bought

Somebody somewhere has this all written down. One thing is clear Sir David Murray is a total unreserved crook, and the true con man  here, at some stage, he will have his day in court.............

Yes FAS I fecking hate the cheatin scum that is that institution :angry:

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I was only kidding............. :D The SFA wont do anything, anyway where would you start............ Take every result over 9 years and reverse it 3-0!!!

More seriously- Looking at that list its fairly obvious that for a considerable period Rangers didn't offer wages, just EBTs, throws up all sorts of questions and also really does put the SFA and the HMRC under the spotlight. Whilst Tic claim one EBT, and that's been paid back. Gers have 70 and a good few of them are not actually players. We have annual accounts, they are submitted yearly so what the hell was going on??

If you add the way the club borrowed from the bank, Murray borrowed for his company, individuals like King and Lewis lent in excess of £60m, surely there has to be some jail time here. Feck Al Capone at least had an end product................

Remember when Wee Dick was given £87m to spend over the summer , and that was 15 years ago............... He was also totally shite obviously even with all that talent he bought

Somebody somewhere has this all written down. One thing is clear Sir David Murray is a total unreserved crook, and the true con man  here, at some stage, he will have his day in court.............

Yes FAS I fecking hate the cheatin scum that is that institution :angry:

The SFA and the SPFL are the clubs who form it. As I posted on P&B, if there's any appetite for looking at the deadco Rangers' EBT trophy records - it will need to come from more than just Lawell at Celtic making a noise about 'tainted titles'. It would need all clubs to come together to force any issue they felt they had. Celtic, Hearts, Annan, St Mirren, Motherwell... the whole lot.

Not one club will though - except Celtic, and even then, I think they are merely taking the opportunity to point and laugh at deadco. I don't think Celtic will seriously go after the 14 trophies. After this initial burst of 'surely this should be re-investigated' stuff dies down from Celtic, then they, like everyone else, will sweep it under the corrupt carpet of Scottish football.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:35 AM, antrin said:

I agree, Rick.

precisely the same stream of thought that I had....

:unsure:

Thought somebody would notice that. I had something really important to say about Rangers. But I got it mixed up with King Billy's spurs being up for sale. Honest. A lot of pricks in there somewhere.

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Both great answers guys but W R O N G

Whitney, Neil and Larry all died in 2012 and their fans excepted it ...... ( Preferred HSS's answer :D)

Sevco.

Craig Whyte has never fcuked Whitney Houston, Neil Armstrong or Larry Hagman.

Surely to Christ I win a prize.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Sevco.

Craig Whyte has never fcuked Whitney Houston, Neil Armstrong or Larry Hagman.

Surely to Christ I win a prize.

Well as Sevco lost the Europa League Cup Final I m afraid the only thing I can offer you is a £3M EBT..... However you must promise to pay it back:D

12 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well as Sevco lost the Europa League Cup Final I m afraid the only thing I can offer you is a £3M EBT..... However you must promise to pay it back:D

Sevco.

Whitney Houston, Neil Armstrong and JR Ewing could all have beaten Progres Neiderkorn over two legs.

Gie's my prize, ya' miserable Smurrrnn basturt! :D

21 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Whitney Houston, Neil Armstrong and JR Ewing could all have beaten Progres Neiderkorn over two legs.

Douglas Bader could have beaten Progres over two legs.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Both great answers guys but W R O N G

Whitney, Neil and Larry all died in 2012 and their fans excepted it ...... ( Preferred HSS's answer :D)

I thought Rangers fans took exception to accepting their club was liquidated beginning in 2012?

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy