Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor knight of the realm, David Murray.

....and the rest.

HMRC wants the tax due from the cheating EBT offshore payments (that did so much to screw up the Scottish game) to be paid within weeks - or steps taken to come to arrangements for ways to pay their debt to society, within weeks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

oh dear, how sad, never mind.:bounce1:moony2

17 minutes ago, antrin said:

Poor knight of the realm, David Murray.

....and the rest.

HMRC wants the tax due from the cheating EBT offshore payments (that did so much to screw up the Scottish game) to be paid within weeks - or steps taken to come to arrangements for ways to pay their debt to society, within weeks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

oh dear, how sad, never mind.:bounce1:moony2

Well.  One or two "may" have been declared bankrupt (do your own research)  so they won't be paying anything. 

Others however..... They will. 

No sporting advantage of course. 

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Declaring oneself bankrupt (by, say.....  Shifting all your assets to your wife) would be like... er.... cheating....  :o

Like robbing from HER MAJESTY's PERSONAL POCKET...

Surely not?!  

Dignity and all that...  :)

A bit like EBT in a way.

Inspired by a post on PnB

"Here's a side letter outlining we can pay you an extra £569k, tax free, on top of your contracted wage."

rae1.JPG.61ffe5623ee37a17131b2fabf22c10fb.JPG

"HMRC has confirmed that it will seek to recover all income tax found by the Supreme Court to be due and that, where HMRC is unable to recover the tax from the employer, it may transfer the liability for unpaid tax...to employees or former employees."

rae3.JPG.b23e0b5ca47af945a3ae6ab128007eef.JPG

raetax.JPG.a8e433288c3dbc9f6853413523d7ab88.JPG

rae2.JPG.4ce922fa186311b2e29b392f60ac7738.JPG

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, HSS said:

Alex better get his name down for a few extra shifts with Radio Clyde and BT.

Or he could get a job as a Manager with a top Club and earn a fortune.

Ah well........extra shifts it is.

I suspect that you know the answer. The "Football Club" was an Asset of the Old Company which was (The Football Club) that is, bought by a New Company.

The argument is that the Old Company Died but that the Asset (Football Club) had been transfered for a consideration/price.

Therefore the Football Club continues to exist but has no liability for non football debts.

Not my argument but the one that is being used and accepted by the SFA, Tax Man etc.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I suspect that you know the answer. The "Football Club" was an Asset of the Old Company which was (The Football Club) that is, bought by a New Company.

The argument is that the Old Company Died but that the Asset (Football Club) had been transfered for a consideration/price.

Therefore the Football Club continues to exist but has no liability for non football debts.

Not my argument but the one that is being used and accepted by the SFA, Tax Man etc.

What are you on about Ricky?

I was looking for ways to help Alex pay his tax bills while you're away down the "are rangers dead or alive" road.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

What are you on about Ricky?

I was looking for ways to help Alex pay his tax bills while you're away down the "are rangers dead or alive" road.

Just anticipating your fellow taxi drivers next post. It arrived. 

A lot earlier in the thread that there were an amazing number of those involved in receiving EBT payments who have gone bankrupt. 

Just a coincidence perhaps...... 

43 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Rangers died. Sevco took the vacancy .

Well done the Fakes today

Celtic need to win tomorrow to open up the gap.  Aberdeen and Killie have a chance to overtake the Ibrox side. 

Either Killie or Aberdeen could also knock them out of the cup.