Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

37 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Meltdown of the year last night. 

Got to love Scottish football for the amount of meltdowns we've had this season. 

It's funny how the sectarianism hasn't came up at any other of the many times he's played the OF over the last few years. Only the time they get gubbed 5-0 out the cup.

You sound like a sevco fan.

59 minutes ago, HSS said:

You sound like a sevco fan.

Why? For calling it as it is?

He's been to Ibrox as a manager plenty times before. I'm sure it's not the first time he's been subject to that.

Not saying it's okay btw but he should have chosen a time when he got a good result to make that point.

Edited by LargsBud

What I find slightly amusing is not too long ago a couple of our forum guys were saying that Sevco were rubbish in comparison to Celtic.

If they play against Celtic like they did last night it will be a much easier victory than the 1 v 0 they beat them last time out.  

I personally would chuck them both out the league - let them play in England or anywhere and when they are not winning nearly as often their fan base will dwindle and the other Scottish Teams will increase their fan base... and a better share of the finances.... and a lot less sectarian cr*p

:magic  :happyclapper:spud6 

Edited by Sweeper07

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

What I find slightly amusing is not too long ago a couple of our forum guys were saying that Sevco were rubbish in comparison to Celtic.

If they play against Celtic like they did last night it will be a much easier victory that the 1 v 0 they beat them last time out.  

I personally would chuck them both out the league - let them play in England or anywhere and when they are not winning nearly as often their fan base will dwindle and the other Scottish Teams will increase their fan base... and a better share of the finances.... and a lot less sectarian cr*p

When Sevco go bust again, they shouldn’t be allowed to re-enter the leagues. Last time was a complete f**king pisstake.

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

If they play against Celtic like they did last night it will be a much easier victory that the 1 v 0 they beat them last time out.  

Happy to see them both go,  whether to England or some other format within Europe. 

11 hours ago, LargsBud said:

Why? For calling it as it is?

He's been to Ibrox as a manager plenty times before. I'm sure it's not the first time he's been subject to that.

Not saying it's okay btw but he should have chosen a time when he got a good result to make that point.

Cheer up Largs Bud what can it be to be a sad orange b@stard in a shit football team.......see its not nice...... is it :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

If they play against Celtic like they did last night it will be a much easier victory than the 1 v 0 they beat them last time out.  

I would let them both play in N Ireland...... save a fortune on ferries. They can be a back stop:D

6 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I believe everyone in the world (apart from Kemp & Antrin) recognise it as a penalty.

But why do players feel the need to goto ground every time they're touched. Take for example the penalty that Kilmarnock should have been awarded when the player was briefly held back. If I'm held around the stomach I'm stopped from progressing, but my legs never seem to collapse from me. emoji23.png

It was an off the ball incident, so you are the only person in the world that recognises it as a penalty.

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

Dohh, was meaning red card for that and was thinking ahead of my writing about the Killie penalty. emoji23.png

PS it wasn't off the ball. It was during a stoppage of play. emoji13.png

Well the compliance officer agrees with me as well :)

On 2/22/2019 at 8:20 AM, windae cleaner said:
On 2/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, DougJamie said:

I would let them both play in N Ireland...... save a fortune on ferries. They can be a back stop:D

What but they are 2 of the biggest teams in the world

So we get told

I'm not exactly sure what the average attendance is at either Parkhead or Ibrox, but if we were to judge a 'big' team by attendance would not JR's Sunderland be somewhat comparable, at least attendance wise and ........... just remind me what division are they in?  B)

Dougjamie posted this in another thread and I didnae want tae take that off-topic....

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

They didn’t just end up straight in the final, they still had to win a bunch of one-off games to get there. I’m sure Lennon or Deila crashed out to Morton or something stupid at one point.

This league season hasn’t been the most convincing for Rodgers but it was always going to be hard living up to the unbeaten season 2 years ago.

As for Stevie G and Sevco, on 11 occasions they have failed to win in the league this season. A team spunking the amount of money they do, that record should be a lot better. Both bigots have not been overly impressive, hence why Aberdeen and Kilmarnock kept up chase for so long. In the grand scheme of things European Results only benefit the bigots financially and don’t have a major impact aside from that, domestically is where they are judged most, and Rodgers won every trophy he entered. While you would expect it, actually carrying it out is a different problem, knowing a defeat in the one off game kills off your chances, again going back to the off day, other team playing out of their skin type of thing. Lennon is yet to win a treble, he was shite at Bolton too. He had a couple of good seasons at Hibs before having another poor season. Rodgers impressed at Swansea and was the closest to bringing Liverpool their first title since 1991 (Klopp may well challenge that this year). The Lennon/Gerrard combination could well be challenged if an outsider prepares well through summer and goes in with the right mentality.

In the last few days, sevco (that's TRFC not their RIFC " holding company" which recently publicised a Xeroxed note, unratified, about an alleged £5m profits being made in the first few months of the season) has taken two loans (secured on assets) from Close Brothers to keep the gameshow on the road.

If the "holding company" genuinely has all that profit, why is it not being utilised to run the club, instead of taking expensive Wonga-style loans - and putting the precious assets at risk?

So much money vanishing from the pockets of the faithful, loyal and gullible.  Sigh.

It could all end in tears.    Never mind.

14 minutes ago, antrin said:

Dougjamie posted this in another thread and I didnae want tae take that off-topic....

In the last few days, sevco (that's TRFC not their RIFC " holding company" which recently publicised a Xeroxed note, unratified, about an alleged £5m profits being made in the first few months of the season) has taken two loans (secured on assets) from Close Brothers to keep the gameshow on the road.

If the "holding company" genuinely has all that profit, why is it not being utilised to run the club, instead of taking expensive Wonga-style loans - and putting the precious assets at risk?

So much money vanishing from the pockets of the faithful, loyal and gullible.  Sigh.

It could all end in tears.    Never mind.

If the default , Close brother finance will come in and rip the  f**king grass up !......... hopefully !! 

• 2 weeks later...

McCoist nearly in tears after Hibs end Sevco’s league campaign. Game had everything that is right and wrong with Scottish football. Commentators desperate for a Sevco win. A Hibs moron tries to kick the ball and it is talked up as if it’s the same as the bottle incident. Lifted immediately by 3 police. Sevco fans screaming their obligatory sectarian abuse and ripping up seats again, skimmed over in commentary. Decent game and Slippy and McCoist blaming the ref, needing VAR. Bottom line Sevco have spent fortunes and have still won heehaw. Long may it continue [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

McCoist nearly in tears after Hibs end Sevco’s league campaign. Game had everything that is right and wrong with Scottish football. Commentators desperate for a Sevco win. A Hibs moron tries to kick the ball and it is talked up as if it’s the same as the bottle incident. Lifted immediately by 3 police. Sevco fans screaming their obligatory sectarian abuse and ripping up seats again, skimmed over in commentary. Decent game and Slippy and McCoist blaming the ref, needing VAR. Bottom line Sevco have spent fortunes and have still won heehaw. Long may it continue [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh don’t be so f**king stupid.
A Hibs “Fan” entered the field of play and confronted a Rangers player and you attempt to play it down ? If you can’t see a problem with that you are as f**king stupid as them !! Comparing it to the bottle incident .... ? It’s not comparable, it’s a whole truck of shit worse.
If these f**king idiots don’t start behaving we’ll all be watching games form behind fences again .
Football has been there before and it almost killed the game, I have no wish to go there again .

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Oh don’t be so f**king stupid.
A Hibs “Fan” entered the field of play and confronted a Rangers player and you attempt to play it down ? If you can’t see a problem with that you are as f**king stupid as them !! Comparing it to the bottle incident .... ? It’s not comparable, it’s a whole truck of shit worse.
If these f**king idiots don’t start behaving we’ll all be watching games form behind fences again .
Football has been there before and it almost killed the game, I have no wish to go there again .

I think the real beef here is it’s one rule for one team while the other team gets ignored. There’s no denying that this was a serious incident, the fan should not have been able to enter the pitch - for all we know, he could have had a weapon on him. Very rightly, this (and the bottle incident) are being spoken about.

On the other hand, that’s two weeks running that Sevco fans have ripped out seats and launched them. Why is this just being skimmed over? These are also serious incidents but as soon as Celtic (who caused plenty of damage at Rugby Park recently) and Sevco never appear to get criticised on this.

I think it was the Record last week who pointed out the failings of three team’s fans (Hibs - Bottle, Hearts - Coin Aimed at Caldwell, Aberdeen - Morelos banner). Yet in the same Aberdeen match, a young fan was struck in the head by a seat thrown from the Sevvies in the away end, but this wasn’t highlighted as one of the major issues from the weekend.

By all means there have been a number of problems this season that need addressed, but if it’s a club outside of the Glasgow bigots they seem to be much more in the firing line.