Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

sevco has now announced that it has sent a 200 page dossier to all 41 clubs.

Useful in a time of loo roll shortages.

So far no one who has seen it has found anything very exciting.

Michael Stewart tweeted:

Michael Stewart@mstewart_23
The words of a board member who has had a wee read of the “dossier”
“As yet I can’t find a whistle or anyone with the breath to blow it”
What a thoroughly unedifying episode this has been.

And an spfl person said:

EXaIWRNX0AAm1Tc?format=jpg&name=small

A nice description of them from P & B.

This new incarnation of Rangers is so tragic. The old Rangers had a genuine 'we don't care attitude' which came from a deluded arrogance that they were just better than everyone - on and off the park. They were a horrible club and it was their false belief that they were superior that made them so horrible.

This new version is an insecure, paranoid, desperate shadow of a club that are now permanent victims of supposed injustices. Their former belief that they were superior has now been replaced by a desperate need to feel superior, whilst knowing that they aren't. Their very birth was born out of what they felt was an injustice and it is now in their DNA to complain, moan and play the victim - characteristics which used to be the sole domain of the Green half of Glasgow. This whole saga just sums the new club up.

I’m going to come right out and say it. 
I hate Rangers more than I hate Celtic and always have.

Whilst I think both sets of fans are as bad as each other, I think the clubs are on a different scale when is comes to religious bigotry. For me Rangers has always been institutionally bigoted and in fact they actively promote this bigotry through many of their activities and merchandise. They also actively promote unionist politics which has no place in football. They have a misplaced arrogance and lack of self awareness that is unrivalled by any other club in the world. Then to top it all off, since 2012 they have persistently indulged in the most pathetic, childlike paranoia and whataboutery. If a football club could have blood pressure, Rangers’ would be off the scale and it makes them worse that nobody gives a f**k or takes them seriously.

So there you have it and I’ll say it again, I hate Rangers more than I hate Celtic. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

40 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Whilst I think both sets of fans are as bad as each other, I think the clubs are on a different scale when is comes to religious bigotry. For me Rangers has always been institutionally bigoted and in fact they actively promote this bigotry through many of their activities and merchandise. They also actively promote unionist politics which has no place in football. They have a misplaced arrogance and lack of self awareness that is unrivalled by any other club in the world. Then to top it all off, since 2012 they have persistently indulged in the most pathetic, childlike paranoia and whataboutery. If a football club could have blood pressure, Rangers’ would be off the scale and it makes them worse that nobody gives a f**k or takes them seriously.

So there you have it and I’ll say it again, I hate Rangers more than I hate Celtic. 

Me too and for the exact same reasons.

I used to despise them both in equal measures.

However, the new version of the blue bigots are a disgrace, both on and off the park. From their board to their manager, and of course their vile fans.

I've got several mates who are green bigot fans, and I don't spare them when it comes to slating their club. Most of them understand why I despise them, and recognise some of their many faults. Those horrible, dismal little entitled shits in the Green Brigade disgust me.

I don't have any mates who are blue bigot fans and, with very few exceptions, any of them that I do meet are largely obnoxious, arrogant arseholes.

So, I guess, in the past few years, I've definitely shifted towards a slightly greater dislike of the blue side of the bigot brothers.

Edited by FTOF

One of the good guys on The Scottish Football Monitor has copied in the 5 page letter sent from SPFL to all clubs, in response to the Blue Nutters "dossier".

It takes no prisoners - and the Rangers Robertson doesn't appear to be flavour of the week.

https://www.sfm.scot/les-says-it-is-time-to-ask-the-audience/comment-page-8/#comment-33494

I used to despise them in equal measure.

To be honest, I'm not sure that promoting unionist politics is worse than promoting irish politics or terrorist organisations.

That said... Since being found guilty of buying success and appropriately dealt with, this new creation has taken over as the paranoid twin and is a nasty piece of work.

Still find it hard to dislike one any less than the other.

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

I look forward to the day that The Zombies are killed off. Surely they must be close to another financial meltdown.

While they still get 50000 orcs inside their hovel they will continue in some guise

Their followers are so entrenched and know they are in the wrong will never change

It would admitting defeat to THEM and that all that matters

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Until Sellic get a grip of the Green Brigade they still get equal billing

Would be great if the rest grew a pair and suspended them for a year for bringing the game into disrepute. It would also save Hearts and Partick Thistle while allowing one of the lower league teams into the fold for a year without expanding the leagues. Sorted.

Edited by stlucifer

36 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Would be great if the rest grew a pair and suspended them for a year for bringing the game into disrepute. It would also save Hearts and Partick Thistle while allowing one of the lower league teams into the fold for a year without expanding the leagues. Sorted.

With no income, sevco would be deid, onyweys...

might as well just tell 'em tae GTF.

14 minutes ago, antrin said:

With no income, sevco would be deid, onyweys...

might as well just tell 'em tae GTF.

You;d have thought that having no income right now would be a big enough problem for them to solve without throwing in all this paranoid crap.

UNLESS they are using it to boost season ticket sales for next season by reinforcing a sense of injustice amongst the fan base.

For example, why the f**k would Rangers possibly be interested in what the Brechin City chairman said to other League 2 chairmen? Since when did Rangers give two f**ks about the smallest teams in the country? 

So tens of thousands of people losing their lives and millions facing losing their jobs and professional football in the country facing actual Armageddon and Rangers thought the priority was worrying about what the Brechin chairman said to the chairmen of the likes of Queens Park and Stenhousemuir.

If today's vote result is not the very definition of a rousing chorus of "f**k off Rangers and take your pish with you" then I don't know what is.

Entirely predictable.

Maybe now the SPFL can get back to running the game without all this bollocks distracting them and using up precious financial resources.

Edited by oaksoft

On 5/10/2020 at 6:16 PM, stlucifer said:

As the "incredibly vital investigation" or not has been sorted out, perhaps now is the time for sevco to be punished for bringing the game into disrepute?