Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

52 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

Is the big anything to do with someone's weight when they showed up for pre season training? 

Mike Ashley (hero of the ****) is behind the backstreet kids doing the new sevco kit.

Should sell like shit off a shovel.  :)

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Please tell me that's true, the last couple of days I've had I need cheering up. emoji24.png

The company starts with a “C”....can’t recall now.....

(Googled - Castore.)

.... is a two man, two bob outfit operating out of Liverpool.

and allegedly financed by Ashley so that the product seems posher than Sports Direct. They have a hand in the cool Andy Murray Bodyarmour.

They get someone to design a cool kit then fix up  someone in the Far East or wherever to make it, under licence.

Apart from the Ibrox retail store, “Castore can also sell it via High Street retailers.” According to the latest sevco statement.

a perfectly logical and mercenary arrangement, as sevco needs to make money from a strip, Sports Direct are their only legalLy arranged outfit through which they can sell, BUT the Orcs have been taught to hate Mike Ashley.

impasse....

it's good way of getting round the impasse... as long as no one lets the cat out of the bag.  So keep that under yer bunnet, eh?

8 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

Is the big anything to do with someone's weight when they showed up for pre season training? 

It'll create a lot of talk and squash this dream they could go bust again. :wink:

PS It's nothing to do with strips/sponsorship. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It'll create a lot of talk and squash this dream they could go bust again. :wink:

PS It's nothing to do with strips/sponsorship. :lol:

I know!  
it’s the Hoverpitch they’re putting in.

Again.

not just renewing the surface...

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

(Googled - Castore.)

and allegedly financed by Ashley so that the product seems posher than Sports Direct. They have a hand in the cool Andy Murray Bodyarmour.

They get someone to design a cool kit then fix up  someone in the Far East or wherever to make it, under licence.

Apart from the Ibrox retail store, “Castore can also sell it via High Street retailers.” According to the latest sevco statement.

a perfectly logical and mercenary arrangement, as sevco needs to make money from a strip, Sports Direct are their only legalLy arranged outfit through which they can sell, BUT the Orcs have been taught to hate Mike Ashley.

impasse....

it's good way of getting round the impasse... as long as no one lets the cat out of the bag.  So keep that under yer bunnet, eh?

Imagine that club being involved in anything underhand. It would never happen. Mind you after Mr Green and White got in there followed by the King of Tax Fraud who were all preceded by the Steal (deliberate) Man of EBT fame...  There is some precedent. 

But.. Its Wee Boaby posting. 

Edited by St.Ricky

(Googled - Castore.)

impasse....
You have the Murray part round the wrong way. Murray is an investor in Castore, fairly major shareholder. The Ahley link was a Celtic fan website troll story, their finances and company structure are pretty visible. They were / are a pretty high end sports wear label that for some reason want to move down into the football strip market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, faraway saint said:

Be prepared for a possible  MASSIVE announcement that will rumble up the troops.

Oh, if this comes through I'll be needing LOTS of popcorn. :lol:

Can you reveal yet what this MASSIVE announcement was?

13 minutes ago, HSS said:

Can you reveal yet what this MASSIVE announcement was?

His new settees just made it through the doorway. Only just. He had the foresight to remove the door. That would be it. All the better to watch the Gers from. That would be the big reveal. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Why do YOU pick on Ricky’s spelling mistakes?

Because I rarely do them, I don't tell lies, I'm not an obnoxious old troll.........................need any more? 

Pop over to the other thread where you made a cnut of yourself AGAIN.....................oh, LOL. :lol:

#desperate