Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I wonder how much dosh St Mirren are collecting for being the primary flu clinic in Renfrewshire? I know we are a community club, but I don’t imagine we are doing it free of charge. 
If there is a mass vaccination against COVID next year no doubt they will be using the ground again to deliver the jabs as it has proven successful. 
I imagine there would be charges for at least electricity and manpower.

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
20 minutes ago, Yflab said:
I wonder how much dosh St Mirren are collecting for being the primary flu clinic in Renfrewshire? I know we are a community club, but I don’t imagine we are doing it free of charge. 
If there is a mass vaccination against COVID next year no doubt they will be using the ground again to deliver the jabs as it has proven successful. 

I imagine there would be charges for at least electricity and manpower.

I imagine you'll be waiting a long time at the Anchor bar for that free pint. :lol:

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, antrin said:

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!  🤣

I despise everything about that club and many of it’s supporters views on Irish politics - however there are some genuine fans who bought into that club with the many share schemes knocked up by crooks who got totally fleeced of their hard earned cash.

Sir David Murray is as crooked as Fred Goodwin and all those other bankers at RBS - yes I’m looking at you Needham.

6 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I despise everything about that club and many of it’s supporters views on Irish politics - however there are some genuine fans who bought into that club with the many share schemes knocked up by crooks who got totally fleeced of their hard earned cash.

Sir David Murray is as crooked as Fred Goodwin and all those other bankers at RBS - yes I’m looking at you Needham.

As, in the past, my pickiness annoys you so much, I expect you want me to suggest… “its”?

Edited by antrin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/rangers-liquidators-finally-settle-tax-case-as-eye-watering-ebt-figure-shows-club-could-never-have-been-saved-3946842?r=8010

A pretty comprehensive report on the latest state of the death of liquidation of Rangers.  HMRC settling for a mere £56m ( which means creditors will only get about 43p in the £ - who’d be a face painter, eh?)

And the SFA twisted its own rules to let spivs set up a new club (same bigotries) and let it leapfrog into the league.

It was a shoddy attempt to to placate bluenoses who pretend the current failures in Ibrox is still the same club.

The first phrase in this para…

“It doesn’t affect the finances of the current Rangers – under a different company structure – that creditors are in line to receive just over 14p in the pound over the car crash that the club’s finances became before they hit the wall. But these absolutes should surely end any further misguided attempts to present a scenario in which Rangers could have avoided liquidation and the need, essentially, to reform in 2012.”

…is a shoddy attempt to to placate bluenoses who pretend the current failures in Ibrox is the same club.  It might as well have read: “It doesn’t affect the finances of the current East Fife/Alloa/St Mirren/Queen if the South…”

It’s accurate though.  The death of Rangers is immaterial to all current clubs….   apart, of course, for the 12 year old new club that persists in pretending to have won umpteen trophies and leagues!  🤣

Edited by antrin

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/rangers-liquidators-finally-settle-tax-case-as-eye-watering-ebt-figure-shows-club-could-never-have-been-saved-3946842?r=8010

A pretty comprehensive report on the latest state of the death of liquidation of Rangers.  HMRC settling for a mere £56m ( which means creditors will only get about 43p in the £ - who’d be a face painter, eh?)
And the SFA twisted its own rules to let spivs set up a new club (same bigotries) and let it leapfrog into the league.
It was a shoddy attempt to to placate bluenoses who pretend the current failures in Ibrox is still the same club.
“It doesn’t affect the finances of the current Rangers – under a different company structure – that creditors are in line to receive just over 14p in the pound over the car crash that the club’s finances became before they hit the wall. But these absolutes should surely end any further misguided attempts to present a scenario in which Rangers could have avoided liquidation and the need, essentially, to reform in 2012.”
…is a shoddy attempt to to placate bluenoses who pretend the current failures in Ibrox is the same club.  It might as well have read: “It doesn’t affect the finances of the current East Fife/Alloa/St Mirren/Queen if the South…”
It’s accurate though.  The death of Rangers is immaterial to all current clubs….   apart, of course, for the 12 year old new club that persists in pretending to have won umpteen trophies and leagues!  [emoji1787]
FFS, it's not 12 years old, it's not even 11.

40 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, antrin said:

It’s accurate though.  The death of Rangers is immaterial to all current clubs….   apart, of course, for the 12 year old new club that persists in pretending to have won umpteen trophies and leagues!  emoji1787.png

FFS, it's not 12 years old, it's not even 11.

Mea culpa!

(which is what David Murray has never stated/admitted…)

eta: probably too scared to utter a Latin phrase - too papish for the bigoted prods…

Edited by antrin

• 1 month later...
Well… those fans are no mugs, after all.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/23321045.dave-king-withdraws-club-1872-deal-rangers-share-bid-fails/
they won’t buy used shares from criminal Dave King!
£13m for 14.47%? So they think their club is worth about £90m? They could have got it from Murray for £1 not that long ago.

• 3 weeks later...