Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Agree Poz.

Quite simply when referring too R****** call them the team from Glasgow, dont call players names again simply the other teams number 1 makes a save, the number 14 passes to the number 8 etc. Cut all footage and only show their goals. Cut out celebrations etc

The in depth analysis nothing about them, studio guest looks at their opponents.

Do this right over all media TV, Radio & Newspapers.

We will soon see who backs down first. It will give some of the other teams more coverage and deserved publicity.

only show the goals scored against them :wink:

Oh dear.

Don't you see lovestreets latest tactic to attract attention is to "big up" the OF at every opportunity?

Ignore him, he'll soon move onto some other form of attention seeking. :rolleyes:

Just hope he doesn't start picking on me again! :( lol

So disappointed at my fellow Buds take on this...we must unite and support our brothers in this time of need and hope they pull through and also on Thursday get behind the Hoops we need a strong OF!

Damn, meant to Red that and gave you a Green by accident. That is the biggest load of tosh ever, Scottish football needs strong clubs it doesn't need a strong OF...unless the TV deal is dependant on subscriptions in Ireland that is.

Sir David Murray is wholly responsible for the shocking state of r*ngers Football Club.

Not Craig Whyte and his Board of Directors.

Craig Whyte cannot defend himself in regards to the BBC programme. He is in a legal case against Martin Bain. This may explain the futile attempt to get a siege mentality amongst the bears by banning the BBC.

r*ngers are in way over their heads to the HMRC for a tax avoidance scheme in the way that they paid players. Martin Bain implemented that scheme......yet amazingly gets £500k of RFC funds to be protected if he wins a lawsuit against Whyte. You really couldn't make this sh*te up.

It's simply a question of how much they have to pay HMRC and when. Indications are that it will be massive, immediate, and could wipe the f**kers out. There will be no knight on a white horse to save them - they weren't there when RFC were up for sale.

Like their supporters, r*ngers are regarded as a toxic asset.

The BBC would be better concentrating more resources on the rest of Scottish Football than wasting the populations money on the Glasgow Clubs.

How many of their moronic fans pay the licence fee anyway ?

Edited by shull

Craig Whyte bought them for £1....but agreed to wipe out their millions of debt.

I suspect this maxed out his funds, as it appears that there is nothing left in the tank to pay HMRC. It is fair to say that Whyte does have a somewhat chequered past, and although the mess is not his making....it may be the case that he cannot solve it either. Wonderful !

r*ngers are about to be dealt a severe financial injury, which will propel them back to 1983 status. For the supporters of every single wee diddy team who have been bullied for the last 20 odd years by the OF, who have been lectured about "getting their house in order", who have seen 80% of the SPL income go to two teams, and who have seen those two teams p*ss it all right up the wall.......these are momentous days :D

Watching the sh*tehawks eat themselves alive is just an added bonus.

And it is going to be such a memorable day when the Blue Vermin Cnuts finally die.

Green Pricks will hopefully follow follow their fellow bigots to the grave.

If it all comes to fruition, i will purchase Rab C Kendo a bottle of Peroni.

He bought them for £1.00. So no big deal...

Even you would spend that.

Could there be an ulterior motive to his purchase that he may just want to strip the assets and let it sink as a football club?

As you have no clue why the BBC 'ARE HAVING A GO AT THEM' best leave comment about that to others who do have a clue, don't you think?

The BBC are quite right to investigate Whyte - if what I've been reading in Private Eye is correct about him, then he hasn't got deep enough pockets to be of any service to that club. Which is nice. I am loving his connection with them. :)

Murray piled millions into the money-pit that is Ibrox and the r*ngers. As well as being partly responsible for the debt burden, he DID pay his way. Much more so, than I expect Whyte to do.

Again, Shull - ill-informed invective!:o

So unlike you...:rolleyes:

Bang out of order bluto, shull should not be spoken to like that, he is a man of integrity, passion and knows everything there is to be known about the old firm.

You should be reported to the mods for showing a lack of respect ............................................ however I'll let you off :lol::lol::lol:

Bang out of order bluto, shull should not be spoken to like that, he is a man of integrity, passion and knows everything there is to be known about the old firm.

You should be reported to the mods for stating the bleeding obvious............................................ however I'll let you off :lol::lol::lol:

Fair comment. :rolleyes:

And it is going to be such a memorable day when the Blue Vermin Cnuts finally die.

Green Pricks will hopefully follow follow their fellow bigots to the grave.

If it all comes to fruition, i will purchase Rab C Kendo a couple of cases of Peroni. and Smokie boy at couple of bottles of Vodka

Fixed it for you :rolleyes: