Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

God help us if the big two go...I'm sure they will be saved its important for all SPL and Scottish Clubs to get behind these two greats of our game....we and all other clubs need the OF to survive. I'm sure my fellow buds will be hoping they get through this and cheering on the hoops on Thursday also.

Sir David Murray is wholly responsible for the shocking state of r*ngers Football Club.

Not Craig Whyte and his Board of Directors.

Sorry Shull

He wasn't forced to buy them........... nobody was moaning when (Murray) was pumping millions in, like during the 9 in a row.

Mr Whyte knew what he was doing and still does

Have a look at this site and trace some of his companies to see what he does and them tell me he has R****** best interests at heart

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/914796109

You can search just about everyone that is a LTD company Saints, Man U, r*ngers etc or anybody that you know is a director

I was moaning when Murray pumped his Millions . I never stop moaning when it comes to r*ngers.

I also laughed when Murray says they were going to conquer Europe. I laughed even louder when they more or less got humped every Season.

Time will tell if Whyte has success at Ibrox.

If he is, then his history means f**k aw.

And it is going to be such a memorable day when the Blue Vermin Cnuts finally die.

Green Pricks will hopefully follow follow their fellow bigots to the grave.

If it all comes to fruition, i will purchase Rab C Kendo a bottle of Peroni.

And it is going to be such a memorable day when the Blue Vermin Cnuts finally die.

Green Pricks will hopefully follow follow their fellow bigots to the grave.

If it all comes to fruition, i will purchase Rab C Kendo a couple of cases of Peroni. and Smokie boy at couple of bottles of Vodka

Fixed it for you :rolleyes:

Ahem! Cough, cough! :P

Not a problem.

I'll even purchase a few bottles of Newcastle Brown for myself.

And then we'll aw party and dance on the Old Firms graves.

One of my favourites. :rolleyes:

Not a problem.

I'll even purchase a few bottles of Newcastle Brown for myself.

And then we'll aw party and dance on the Old Firms graves.

Looks like we will all be going for a bevy at shull's expense after watching the Craig Whyte comedy show. r*ngers are well and truely fooked. Get yer money oot for the party shull.

The guy who hosted it won a watch. "Right - you're off to Monaco and America. Grab a word with a couple of folk, it'll take 5 minutes, then lie by the pool for a couple of days, grab a burger, come home... OK"

..."Aye, go on then." :)

Edited by pozbaird