Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

I've just watched it on the Internet.

Did anyone notice that Alastair Johnston managed to slip in the words "No Surrender" in his interview? Nothing like playing to the gallery and pleasing the unwashed who are only too happy to suck on King Billy's tadger...

:lol:

An amazing Scotsman interview with Craig Whyte. :o

Never a straight answer... It's good to be a Buddie.

And within 48 hours of announcing anyone at r*ngers who gives an interview to the BBC or even an off-the-record quote will no longer be an employee at Ibrox, Craig Whyte gives an interview to Tom English, sidekick to Jim Traynor on BBC Scotland's "Your Call" programme. Priceless!

I never like to hear players having injuries which could put them out of the game. Shame on you for making fun cause he plays for the OF. Darren McGregor might never play again .....You have no consciencethumbdown.gif

I think he was making fun of him because he got injured whilst trying to deliberately injure a fellow professional.

I never like to hear players having injuries which could put them out of the game. Shame on you for making fun cause he plays for the OF. Darren McGregor might never play again .....You have no consciencethumbdown.gif

There is nowhere in my post of me making fun of poor Naisy's injury.

That quote sums you and the rest up....You are no better than the scum you hate ...In fact you are worse....Red dots are welcome.........You and your kind are a disgrace to Paisley.

I honestly hope you do not fall off yir high horse and injure yirself.

You been drinking Kendo's Peroni ?

Can you be reborn a Bud with a sense of fun and humour next week ? punk.gif

Edited by shull

He would forgive them, that's what Jesus would have done. whistling.gif

He most certainly would.

thank you Smoked One.

And when are all those Old Firm religous followers going to forgive each other and then apologise to the rest of us.

And then F*CK OFF !!

He most certainly would.

thank you Smoked One.

And when are all those Old Firm religous followers going to forgive each other and then apologise to the rest of us.

And then F*CK OFF !!

Shull, you've again got me laughing over my Ulster fry. Where are all the Old Firm religious followers supposed to go when they f*ck off?

I hope you believe I'm a genuine Buddy now. From Glenburn,not Lochwinnoch. And I was truly humbled to be welcomed to the club by a stalwart like you.

Shull, you've again got me laughing over my Ulster fry. Where are all the Old Firm religious followers supposed to go when they f*ck off?

I hope you believe I'm a genuine Buddy now. From Glenburn,not Lochwinnoch. And I was truly humbled to be welcomed to the club by a stalwart like you.

Aye yir genuine awright but only when you spell buddie correctly thumbup2.gif

They just need tae disappear from Scottish Fitba.