hello hello,

we are the bankrupt boys,

hello hello,

you'll know us by the noise,

of padlocked gates,for sale signs up,

pay up or we die,

for we are the bankrupt billy boys.

A beautiful hymn for a Sunday morning.

Football agent Graeme Rankin has lodged a complaint with the Scottish Football Association claiming r*ngers owe him £100,000 from the transfer of Kirk Broadfoot to Ibrox from St Mirren in 2010. (Sunday Mail)

lol.gif

Good.

He would forgive them, that's what Jesus would have done. whistling.gif

That is a beautifully constructed sentence. It is very Stewart Lee. green dot for that. Although he would have gone on a bit about it more....

Yes, that is what he would have done, Jesus....he would have forgiven them, those OF fans with their terrorist ways. Yes, Jesus would have forgiven them - but not that new fangle Al-Qaeda type terrorist. Who are they, these inhuman bombers that strike at the very heart of our society with no respect for human life, without even the courtesy of a perfunctory warning? It makes you nostalgic, doesn’t it, for the good old days of the IRA. ’Cause they gave warnings, didn’t they? They were gentleman bombers, the finest terrorists this country’s ever had. We’ll not see their like again. Let’s have a little clap for the IRA . . . ’Cause the IRA, they were decent British terrorists. They didn’t want to be British. But they were. And, as such, they couldn’t help but embody some fundamentally decent British values”.

Football agent Graeme Rankin has lodged a complaint with the Scottish Football Association claiming r*ngers owe him £100,000 from the transfer of Kirk Broadfoot to Ibrox from St Mirren in 2010. (Sunday Mail)

lol.gif

Is he no a St Mirren fan - he's definitely local (Bridge of Weir I think). Often thought it was him posting on here as RankBadYin a few seasons ago.

Is he no a St Mirren fan - he's definitely local (Bridge of Weir I think). Often thought it was him posting on here as RankBadYin a few seasons ago.

Spelling! Sigh.... rolleyes.gif

Bud Neil wid be spinning in his cartoon strip...

Naw.

Rank Badjin was a London Saint - now lives happily away up in Bettyhill. We had a wee beer thegither 2 summers ago. He still posts on here occasionally.

He is a 'Roddy', though.

Edited by bluto

Spelling! Sigh.... rolleyes.gif

Bud Neil wid be spinning in his cartoon strip...

Naw.

Rank Badjin was a London Saint - now lives happily away up in Bettyhill. We had a wee beer thegither 2 summers ago. He still posts on here occasionally.

He is a 'Graeme', though.

Bettyhill...the place up on the north coast..passed thru there last year....it's a shitehole. lol.gif

lol.gif

Am I correct in saying Broadfoot was out of contract and went for free?

Shows you what is wrong with the game when St Mirren are picking up bugger all for the transfer and some middle man wants 100 grand.

It makes you nostalgic, doesn’t it, for the good old days of the IRA. ’Cause they gave warnings, didn’t they? They were gentleman bombers, the finest terrorists this country’s ever had. We’ll not see their like again. Let’s have a little clap for the IRA . . . ’Cause the IRA, they were decent British terrorists.

I'm shocked Bluto didn't respond to this! rolleyes.gif

snapback.pngSt. Sid, on 30 October 2011 - 10:52, said:

It makes you nostalgic, doesn’t it, for the good old days of the IRA. ’Cause they gave warnings, didn’t they? They were gentleman bombers, the finest terrorists this country’s ever had. We’ll not see their like again. Let’s have a little clap for the IRA . . . ’Cause the IRA, they were decent British terrorists.

I'm shocked Bluto didn't respond to this! rolleyes.gif

What do you want me to say...?

I'd be perfectly happy if every member and supporter of the IRA were given the clap...

snapback.pngSt. Sid, on 30 October 2011 - 10:52, said:

What do you want me to say...?

I'd be perfectly happy if every member and supporter of the IRA were given the clap...

Do you mean this?

http://upload.wikime...ookCleanBut.jpg

Aye yir genuine awright but only when you spell buddie correctly thumbup2.gif

They just need tae disappear from Scottish Fitba.

Buddy or Buddie? I had this conversation with a Bairn I know and he wanted to know which was right,so I looked it up. Seems both get used. Is there an offeeeeshull version for the list? But so I can stay in your gang I'll use Buddy from now on.

So,Shull, if Craig Whyte comes up to you singing 'Buddy Can You Spare A Dime?', I take it you'll knock him back?