Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Ah, all this time I thought Bluto and Sid were just taking the p*ss and being the Class Clowns...silly me.unsure.png

Shrek? I thought he'd support C*lt*c given his colour.

So what is your "mantra" or "prerogative"? Bluto's Fan Club Secretary?

shrek is far far away saint

im not bright enough for a mantra

It would be nice if you stayed on the topic or took your irrelevant, erroneous posts to General Nonsense. I'll gladly correct you there, too.

Indeed, let us stick to the topics and not point out other poster's spelling and grammar errors smile.png.

So where were we...ah yes, you're beloved R*ng*rs and their "impending doom". boldblue.gifboldred.gifbounce.gifcool.png

Indeed, let us stick to the topics and not point out other poster's spelling and grammar errors smile.png.

So where were we...ah yes, you're beloved R*ng*rs and their "impending doom". boldblue.gifboldred.gifbounce.gifcool.png

If I was being petty... and for TBL, it's my pleasure... 2 errors, right there. :)

Girls, I'll report you to KTF and then you'll be in trouble. whistling.gif

Ah well here goes....."Aoccdrinig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervevy lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.smile.png

Made it up.....

St Sid,

B&WArmy Call My Bluff Champion 2011.

Sorry Tracy. tongue.png

I thought shull was short for shullin, the single version of which we used to need for the gas or electric meter. It's also,allegedly, judging by some of the accusations thrown at Shull in this forum, an amount of money he has never parted with.

I thought shull was short for shullin, the single version of which we used to need for the gas or electric meter. It's also,allegedly, judging by some of the accusations thrown at Shull in this forum, an amount of money he has never parted with.

I've refused to part with less than that. punk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif

Ah well here goes....."Aoccdrinig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervevy lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.smile.png

Srupeb ! clap.gif

CBA starting new post

Just to let you all know there is no need to send wee Naisy a card I've sent one on behalf of us all it reads:

Really sorry to hear of your injury Naisy, we all at B&W Army forum wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you out soon for the Gers and Scotland.

Good luck Naisy.

All at the forum and a wee special get well soon from Shull.

Hope this meets everyone's approval I'm sure it will.

Thanks

CBA starting new post

Just to let you all know there is no need to send wee Naisy a card I've sent one on behalf of us all it reads:

Really sorry to hear of your injury Naisy, we all at B&W Army forum wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you out soon for the Gers and Scotland.

Good luck Naisy.

All at the forum and a wee special get well soon from Shull.

Hope this meets everyone's approval I'm sure it will.

Thanks

Ye forgot "Love & Kisses"? whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

iprmoatnt surely. tongue.png