Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

• 2 months later...

Something is afoot......

Also, lots of talk on rangerstaxcase.com recently suggesting that the only legitimate way for any "newco" r*ngers to re-enter the SPL (post liquidation) would be for CW to buy the mighty Saint Mirren and relocate. Of course, this is technically and factually correct. Luckily we've got good people at the helm, which is more than can be said about the team from Govan. Looks like they will need to rely on rules being bent to re-enter the SPL, but hopefully that won't be allowed to happen either. sorcerer.gif

I doubt if CW has the £2m required to buy St Mirren!

Daily Record are saying CW mortgaged 4 years season ticket sales at Ibrox to fund his buy out (£1 plus repaying the debt to Lloyds) and as rangerstaxcase claimed months ago HMRC are now investigating the non-payment of PAYE since CW took over.

Rangerstaxcase is also suggesting that with the bidding war for Jelavic involving only cash-strapped Everton that any sale will be for a lot less than than £7-9m quoted in the Scottish papers, and apparently r*ngers still owe Rapid Vienna money from buying him and Vienna also have sell on clauses due as well.

All of which means most of the Jelavic money could be eaten up by simply repaying HMRC what is due to them in PAYE payments since CW took over (the 3rd tax case - which hasn't reached court yet) and won't help provide any cash towards the 2 tax cases which have reached court. The Jelavic money may not even help with cash flow for wages until season tickets go on sale, one month early in April!

The Blue Bigots must be banished from Scottish Football forever.

No f**kin sneaking back into the SPL.

And no f**kin chance of a new r*ngers getting into the 3rd Division.

I wid sooner welcome Lawson and his Spartan cnuts.

f**k THE TEDDY BEARS !

Lets start preparing for Street Parties all over Scotland.

All Football Fans of Diddy Clubs invited.

Old Firm Fans - f**k OFF !

The Blue Bigots must be banished from Scottish Football forever.

No f**kin sneaking back into the SPL.

And no f**kin chance of a new r*ngers getting into the 3rd Division.

I wid sooner welcome Lawson and his Spartan cnuts.

f**k THE TEDDY BEARS !

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Ok, ye've telt us, FFS give it a rest. (Counting the second till another tirade against the OF) lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Lets start preparing for Street Parties all over Scotland.

All Football Fans of Diddy Clubs invited.

Old Firm Fans - f**k OFF !

While I share your sentiments about the OF and their destructive influence on Scottish football, the SPL board have already secretly agreed back in November that if r*ngers go bust and leave a trail of debt (around £80m) behind them they'll still be in the SPL next season... the Sky TV deal for example hinges on their being 4 SPL OF derbies a season. If r*ngers were kicked out the SPL and SFL the TV deals and sponsorship deals for the SPL would become null and void. Plus you also have to factor in the long-standing bias towards the OF in Scottish football's decision making / powers that be... r*ngers will go bust but they will still be playing in the SPL after they do.

While I share your sentiments about the OF and their destructive influence on Scottish football, the SPL board have already secretly agreed back in November that if r*ngers go bust and leave a trail of debt (around £80m) behind them they'll still be in the SPL next season... the Sky TV deal for example hinges on their being 4 SPL OF derbies a season. If r*ngers were kicked out the SPL and SFL the TV deals and sponsorship deals for the SPL would become null and void. Plus you also have to factor in the long-standing bias towards the OF in Scottish football's decision making / powers that be... r*ngers will go bust but they will still be playing in the SPL after they do.

Let's say we accept that no matter how much debt r*ngers may run up, how much unpaid tax they run up, how much PAYE they avoid paying, how many dodgy offshore accounts they open, how crooked their owner is, and how hard the HMRC might rape them.... no matter if they go into administration, liquidation, or any of it.... they won't be demoted from the SPL.

OK, let's accept that and question what sort of r*ngers post-meltdown will be playing in the SPL. I assume they'll get a ten or fifteen point penalty? I assume they'll still play at Ibrox, I assume they'll still be called r*ngers, and I assume that somehow, by hook or by crook, they'll have at their disposal a squad who, as usual, will finish no lower than 2nd place in the SPL.

So, my question is simple. Where's the pain in them being debt dodging cnuts? Where's the punishment? If we accept they remain an SPL side, does anyone expect them to sell every talented player they have, and suddenly, despite still playing to 50,000 crowds - they are down and dirty with us and Dunfermline or Killie, fighting with us for signings like Dougie Imrie and only being able to pay Killie or St Mirren style wages?

I can't see that happening. I don't get it. The cnuts will carry on as normal, just like Livvy, Dundee and Motherwell before them. A trail of shafted creditors, youth players, staff at the stadium and Murray Park laid off.... but still signing cnuts like Jelavic or Davis standard and getting into the Champions League.

I honestly don't get it. I'd love to see any of us, or our bosses, run their business the way of r*ngers FC. We'd have the bank manager and tax man closing us down and shutting up shop in five minutes flat.

For once I can only see the words of Shull being appropriate here.... Fcuk um'.

Poz, "liquidation" is (one of) the elephant(s) in the room. But, no matter what happens our club have to be strong. Without going into the complexities of the situtaion, as a voting member they have a duty to ensure the SPL make the right decision, not the easiest decision. If our club were to vote for a situation that let r*ngers (in some form) back into the SPL relatively scot-free "because we need the TV money" or whatever else, they will lose credibility and they will lose fans. If our club did not take a morally correct decision I'd be done with Scottish football forever.

Edited by civilsaint

Scottish Football must take this opportunity and bury the cancer that is r*ngers once and for all.

After that, we can do everything in our power to get rid of c*ltic.

Only then can the beautiful game return.

The Old Firm shouldve been history after the 1980 Scottish Cup Final disgrace.